Throne of the Four Winds Question

Hey guys, I have heard mixed things about TofFW and I am just wanting to see what you guys think about it. It looks like the gear will have random stats on it?? And I have also heard that if the stats do play in your favor, that some of the gear will BiS too. I have also heard that TofFW is the new "loot ship" too. What do you guys think?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you are trolling but anyway..
    Stats are "random" presets , "of Fireflash";"of Zephyr";etc. . They will be on correct items for stats (Agi for Leather and Mail only).
    It is fairly easy (first boss; Can't judge Al'Akir as I have never killed it) if you have brain where it needs to be.

Quote Originally Posted by xxx230 View Post
    I hope you are trolling but anyway..
    Stats are "random" presets , "of Fireflash";"of Zephyr";etc. . They will be on correct items for stats (Agi for Leather and Mail only).
    It is fairly easy (first boss; Can't judge Al'Akir as I have never killed it) if you have brain where it needs to be.
    Not trolling at all, I just wasnt sure of the stats that would show up, and if the drops were even worth trying for is all, and how hard the place was.

Deleted
    I think it's only really "lootship-esk" due to the complete lack of trash, so speedy epics rather than easy, tho normal tot4w is very very puggable.
    And yes, some of the rings / belts combinations are definately BiS.

Regular Throne of the Four Winds is ridiculously easy. You'll find item level 359 rings and belts galore in there. Conclave (the first "boss") is crazy easy. Al'Akir poses a bit more of a challenge, but definitely doable. It's worth doing in your regular farm content if you're still gearing up from regular raids.

Once you start needing heroic level gear, good luck.