Deleted

Greater/lesser nether essence

am busy leveling up enchanting and i need a few of these, am a firm beliver in farming my own stuff, so looking for tips on where to get this from.
    it disenchants from greens with an item level of 41-47 ish, i am busy farming 1 mob at the minute that has a timer of 80 second he drops 1 green every kill, however a dungeon of this level maybe more lucrative.....where should i go

Deleted
    This might sound as a surprise but... Do quests in zones that provide the level-appropriate items, which you can then disenchant? Surely you have not done EVERY quest in the zones for this level-range? Also, buy items cheap from the AH. Don't be an idiot by farming. The 200g it costs to buy items to DE will be made back within minutes once you get higher level enchants available
    Last edited by mmocf5e5a6d2c7; 2011-04-12 at 02:49 PM.

Deleted
    you know what am so bloody slow there, i did overlook the method.....thanks buddy.
    correct me if i am wrong but lets take badlands for example its a lvl 45-48 area, does this mean quest rewards will be the level i seek?
    Last edited by mmoc624315bb11; 2011-04-12 at 03:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prolly, I'd try in Badlands 1st and see what mats you get, and if it's not those mats you are looking for, move to a higher or lower zone depending on what u got in Badlands.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!