10+ Year Old Account

Trollface, actually a good idea.

As most of you know TB has revived the dead AQ server (I don't play there) with trolls, and ofcourse since they have every class other then paladin it can be somewhat pre-bc (A.k.A [pala's for alliance), and it's actually a good idea with Cata (espescially with the class+race combo's)
    Now let's look at the buffs that can replace it, I'm sure the warlocks have something to replace blessing of wisdom, correct?
    Shale Spider. 5%+ Stats.
    Cat can use Horn of Winter which may somewhat replace blessing of strength
    What can you guys think off?
    Do you guys think it's a bad idea? or a good one?
    Please be constructive.
    Howay the lads!

They can get every single raid buff and debuff with just trolls, at least for 25-man groups. They might miss a few in 10-man, but in 25 they can cover everything.

http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/

Just throw on specs that trolls can use until everything's filled out.

Deleted
    Yet they havent raided "properly"

I have no idea what any of this means. Too many abbreviations and assumptions that readers know what you're talking about, and for the life of me I can't figure out how any of the text ties to the title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything TB does or says is a good thing ....

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Quote Originally Posted by DariusMDeV View Post
    I have no idea what any of this means. Too many abbreviations and assumptions that readers know what you're talking about, and for the life of me I can't figure out how any of the text ties to the title.
    Same here... From what I can gather, some people on a "dead" server started a guild consisting of only Trolls? What's TB? Does AQ = Ahn'Qiraj and is that a server? Anyway, use the tool Scuravolpe provided, plug in Troll classes / specs until everything is covered.

How does Tol Barad (or Thunderbluff?) play into any of this?

How does Tol Barad (or Thunderbluff?) play into any of this?
    TB=Total Biscuit (famous wow player youtuber)
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

Deleted
    Man, TotalBiscuit is recieving a lot of hate here.

Deleted
    Totalbuiscuit, a youtube video maker, made a superguild called trollface.jpg, consisting of lots of smaller gilds, on the anh'qiraj-eu server. his aim was to make a troll only guild that covers all aspects of WoW and apparently, according to the OP, he's doing pretty well at it

10+ Year Old Account
    Like anyone else here, not sure what u talking about, but in case you haven't realized, Blessing of Kings = Mark of the Wild, and since trolls can be druids, no need for a shale spider.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Trollface opened up to accommodate more raiders into it's fray, all realms are dying down and recruitment is hard enough. On top of that, paladins, especially holy paladins still bring key assets that aren't available anywhere else.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobsagget View Post
    As most of you know TB has revived the dead AQ server (I don't play there) with trolls, and ofcourse since they have every class other then paladin it can be somewhat pre-bc (A.k.A [pala's for alliance), and it's actually a good idea with Cata (espescially with the class+race combo's)
    Now let's look at the buffs that can replace it, I'm sure the warlocks have something to replace blessing of wisdom, correct?
    Shale Spider. 5%+ Stats.
    Cat can use Horn of Winter which may somewhat replace blessing of strength
    What can you guys think off?
    Do you guys think it's a bad idea? or a good one?
    Please be constructive.
    Kings - MotW
    Might - Unleashed Rage + Mana Spring Totem
    Resistance Aura - glyhped Healing Stream Totem
    Devotion Aura - Stoneskin Totem
    3% damage - Arcane mage (forgot the name of the talents)

Only missing things would be retri aura and aura mastery

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    3% damage - Arcane mage (forgot the name of the talents)
    Arcane tactics.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebes View Post
    TB=Total Biscuit (famous wow player youtuber)
    Calling him a "WoW player" is stretching it a bit, given that he doesn't even have a level 85 character.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    Calling him a "WoW player" is stretching it a bit, given that he doesn't even have a level 85 character.
    Slightly offtopic

My brother have a few low level char's but none at level 85, he still plays alot of WoW. But he enjoys other aspects of the game. My point is that he doesnt have to be on the top level to be a wow player.

I wouldn't think anything Ray William Johnson (RayWilliamJohnson =3), or Phillip Defranco (sXephil) did in World of Warcraft was a good idea, why would I think any differently for Total Biscuit?

---------- Post added 2011-04-12 at 12:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Katria View Post
    Slightly offtopic

My brother have a few low level char's but none at level 85, he still plays alot of WoW. But he enjoys other aspects of the game. My point is that he doesnt have to be on the top level to be a wow player.
    Yes, actually; one does need to be max level to be a WoW Player. MMOs are about endgame content, and all endgame content is only accessible at max level