Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Indeed, i have level slider though x2-x8 and three boxs.
    1st : Use App settings
    2nd: Morphological filtering [ticked]
    3rd: Drop down box: Filter 1:BOX 2: Narrow-tent 3: Wide-tent 4: edge-detect.

Also, i have no clue what am doing right now, this is the first ever time i have had an upgrade for my PC ^.^

Play with them, I know that on my system(you can see the specs below) some of the AA settings also affect the text and make it look funky.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

Deleted
    Okay, i shall. and thank you to everyone that helped me ^.^

---------- Post added 2011-04-12 at 08:40 PM ----------

>.<
    Okay, i need help sorting this out now : /

When i have the CCC menu open, WoW looks very clear and sharp (just how it was befor, maybe even better) but the moment i click back to WoW, it goes back to it's old blurry self.
    And i can't find how to fix it : /

Turn off Morphological filtering if it's on, also those settings don't apply to a game already running, you have to exit and restart it.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2

Deleted
    okay, restarting it now, Both Morphological filtering and use app settings are un-ticked.

And by restart, I mean the game, not the computer.

Also I noticed you said "Use Application Settings" is a check box, might want to update your drivers.

Here's mine for example:

Deleted
    Nope, didn't do a thing. i've also noticed that is does the same thing (going from clear to blurry) when am tabbing into other programs. I.E. Got wow up as my main program, blurry, i tab and straight away it goes sharp and clear >:/

10+ Year Old Account
    For nearly every application you should probably just have all your Catalyst settings set to "use application settings".

Let the game decide it's own graphics unless you are sure about what you are doing.
    One example where you would use the driver controls to over-ride the game is Starcraft 2. It does not have anti-aliasing, so you can comfortably tell your AMD Control Cataclysm or Nvidia Control Panel to apply AA to the game without fear of applying AA to something that already applies enough AA itself.

I don't think there are any features in WoW where you would want the driver controls to over-ride the game settings, other than enabling SLI/Crossfire if you have it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    And by restart, I mean the game, not the computer.
    Oh >.<

10 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmon View Post
    For nearly every application you should probably just have all your Catalyst settings set to "use application settings".

Let the game decide it's own graphics unless you are sure about what you are doing.
    One example where you would use the driver controls to over-ride the game is Starcraft 2. It does not have anti-aliasing, so you can comfortably tell your AMD Control Cataclysm or Nvidia Control Panel to apply AA to the game without fear of applying AA to something that already applies enough AA itself.

I don't think there are any features in WoW where you would want the driver controls to over-ride the game settings, other than enabling SLI/Crossfire if you have it.
    Yeah, this. Unless you already know which settings work well for you, or are willing to try each setting one at a time to find what's best, let it use app Settings. If you have games that you want different settings for, you can get a program called Radeon Pro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    Yeah, this. Unless you already know which settings work well for you, or are willing to try each setting one at a time to find what's best, let it use app Settings. If you have games that you want different settings for, you can get a program called Radeon Pro
    Bah! the restart worked =P

Also, i have been testing each setting for over 2-3 hours now ^-^

Also, is the SS you took from Radeon Pro, or your own CCC that came with the driver?

Also, i have said also three times now...must extend my vocabulary =/
    Last edited by mmoc608cbe8d0e; 2011-04-12 at 08:04 PM.

I'd still suggest getting Radeon Pro, unless you only play one game. Can use it so it uses App settings for WoW, but then overrides for other games, or whatever.

Deleted
    yeah, i will get it. although WoW is the only "real" game i play on this comp...Now my comp has gone down to 10 fps : / ah well, i've just turned down V-distance to low : /

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    Also, is the SS you took from Radeon Pro, or your own CCC that came with the driver?
    *blink* Read what it says at the top?

EDIT: Basically Radeon Pro will have all the same settings that the CCC does. You add an application and all the settings will be whatever the current global settings are. You then change per application. You can add other exe files to trigger the profile if you want the same settings for other programs, or just add them and make their own profiles.

---------- Post added 2011-04-12 at 08:16 PM ----------

And totally off topic, but this is awesome: http://thechive.com/2011/04/12/littl...-future-video/

Deleted
    Cool, i will get it then ^.^

Also, sorry if it seems am a lil off the ball, need coffee : /

funny video ^^

Also off-topic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpVU6w_7fBk <---gets good at 0:25

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDqhhI5t9Hc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Dear OP, I love your avatar!
    His picture reminds me of Dune Cat, except it's Dune Dog.

---------- Post added 2011-04-12 at 04:57 PM ----------

Oh nevermind... someone's already done it.....