15+ Year Old Account

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Possibly *SPOILERS*

Finished it couple of hours ago and I'm still like "WTF dude, why did you do that".

Game could very well be named AC3 with its amazing story and game time, the only reason I can think of for not naming it AC3 is that we play the same assassin as the previous game.

Anyway, I loved the game and the end was just as awesome as the other 2, maybe even better. Game has improved significantly. You get to make your own assassin's league and own stuff around the city. If you haven't played it yet, you're wasting your time playing wow =)
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

10+ Year Old Account
    well yea i myself got surprised with the ending in the story mode, definitely build for a following game, which probably will be called AC3

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleo View Post
    Finished it couple of hours ago and I'm still like "WTF dude, why did you do that".

Game could very well be named AC3 with its amazing story and game time, the only reason I can think of for not naming it AC3 is that we play the same assassin as the previous game.

Anyway, I loved the game and the end was just as awesome as the other 2, maybe even better. Game has improved significantly. You get to make your own assassin's league and own stuff around the city. If you haven't played it yet, you're wasting your time playing wow =)
    He was forced to kill her by Juno, something along the lines of he needs to find his right partner and have a child with, and she wasn't the right partner, also notice how he stabbed her in the stomach section, probably to stab her womb.
    So AC3 will probably involve a female hero, whom you are to find, date, have a "chosen one" child and destroy the Templars, once and for all.
    But yes, AC: BH was good, very good indeed.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

good game did Davinchi disappearance mission 2 days ago. nice thing game looks great and plays great even on my toaster of a PC.

and with those skills, he can do better then that Blondy. so Biatch had to go as they say )))
    Kenny gona die tonight!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Juno mentions something like "you need to awaken her". I'm sensing a resurrection of some kind. I find it hard to believe they are going to add a brand new character this far into the series.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleo View Post
    Juno mentions something like "you need to awaken her". I'm sensing a resurrection of some kind. I find it hard to believe they are going to add a brand new character this far into the series.
    They are going to add a brand new main character instead of Ezio... So, I doubt they agree with you on that one. Hell, they are moving the game a couple of hundred years, so they'll be adding ALL new characters, just like they did when they made AC2.

---------- Post added 2011-04-12 at 07:36 PM ----------

"Using the co-ordinates taken from Ezio's memories, Desmond, Lucy, Shaun and Rebecca open the temple, intending to use the Apple to locate the remaining temples in order to keep the other Pieces of Eden out of the Templars' hands. As Desmond makes his way into the temple, he is confronted with holographic apparitions of a being called Juno, who appears to be of the same race as Minerva in Assassin's Creed II; however, she is neither audible nor visible to Lucy, Shaun, or Rebecca. Most of her comments center around humanity's lack of knowledge. She states that humanity is "innocent and ignorant": that people were not built to be wise, having been given only five of the six senses, sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing, but lacking knowledge. However, Juno says that when the initial disaster that wiped out the first people came to pass, they tried to "pass it on through the blood"; it is implied that this sense is Desmond's "eagle vision", which is passed on through the Assassin bloodlines. Her careful cadence then drops as she suddenly becomes angry, yelling "We should have left you as you were!"
    A staircase leading to the Apple is activated and Desmond and the others ascend it. Desmond approaches the Apple and glowing symbols begin to appear in the air. As Shaun starts to explain what they are, Desmond touches the Apple. His DNA activates it and suddenly they are all frozen, although Desmond can still speak. Juno cryptically says that Desmond is descended from her race and their enemy. She then says that there is a woman who is supposed to accompany him through "the gate", but she is not with him. She says, "The cross darkens the horizon," a possible reference to the Templars, and takes control of Desmond's body, forcing him to draw his hidden blade saying, "The Path must be opened," and that "the scales must be balanced". She then begins to force Desmond to walk towards Lucy. Desmond pleads with her to stop, but she replies, "You know so very little. We must guide you!" and he is forced to stab Lucy in the abdomen. Then, as the credits roll Juno can be heard saying "It is done". Two male voices are heard during the credits saying to "put him back into the Animus"."
    From the official AC forum wiki page guide thing.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I personally think that the game should of been apart of II and not a while new game. But still it was quite fun rebuilding Rome and playing a kick ass story. The ending was kinda weird and im wondering did the Templar's catch Desmond? because, at the credits I couldn't recognize the voice that said to put him back into the Animus.