I raid in 2 guilds...I'll get to that in a sec

My first guild I am recording kills for firsts & occasional past bosses and I've been using brian tyler expendables music. I need music similar to that. I dont want t use two steps from hell because I'd like to save the majority of that music type for my other guild

What I dont want is techno/screamo/pure metal or anything that doesnt seem like it was composed in an orchestral/band enviorment. Most of the music I'm hinting at are in popular movies. I havent used every song from expendables because some of it doesnt seem to fit our latest kill and I'd like it to and when I polish movies for us I want it to be perfect of what I think which I have high standards

Also one thing I'm really lacking is a good intro like paragon or any of the top guilds have. I dont have the $$$ to purchase a mac, or any of the top editing programs and I'm currently using movie maker which I might add has greatly improved from its xp/vista version. (running on 7). If anyone knows a cheap or free program that can edit and/or create excellent intros that'd be great

Thanks