convict11

Group LF merge 3/13HM

Currently have a group of 5 people seeking a merge we are currently 3/13HM and want to raid somewhere in the time of 8CST and onwards any days preferably 4+ nights a week.

Our classes are Rogue, Paladin(holy/prot), Hunter(or priest), Shaman(enhance) and Warlock. Have a bunch of geared alts so I am sure we could make something work, but we are looking for a hardcore/semi-hardcore guild that wants to progress or a merge with some people that want the same.

We are all around 359 item level or above, if interested leave a post. We would prefer to stay in a 10 man setting, may consider a 25man. Horde is also preferred so we would not have to faction change.

Hey there, Requiem could possibly take all of you in but we are an Alliance 25 man guild on the Bronzebeard server. Give this a look and if it sounds like something that might work for you guys, come check us out or feel free to PM me on here even.

Requiem is a raiding guild on the Bronzebeard server. We have been around since Vanilla(in some form or fashion) and won't be going anywhere any time soon.

We are currently recruiting a few good men(or women!) to fill our raiding ranks.

Our raid times are Mon-Thurs 6:00-9:30 PST.

Progression:
    BoT:4/4
    BWD:5/6
    Throne:1/2

Openings:
    Death Knights: low need
    Druid: Resto:High need
    Hunter: low need
    Paladin: Holy-high need, Ret-low need
    Priest: Healer-Very HIGH need
    Shaman: Enhance-medium need, Resto-High need
    Warlock: 1-medium need
    Warrior: DPS-low need

All classes or speces not listed above exceptional applicants will be considered.

We are always looking for exceptional players of any class so feel free to apply regardless of the listed openings. We run a small raid roster and do not recruit for the bench - you will be expected to show up and perform every night.

Expectations:
    You should be an experienced raider with similar progression to our own. WoL/WMO parses should be included that let us know how you perform. The gear and ability to dual-spec is a big plus. You need to be able to make almost every raid - missing now and then is fine but if you can't make all of our raids most weeks you are wasting your time. Having significant raid experience in Wrath is a plus.

We run loot off a modified zero-sum dkp system.
    We are also starting alt raids and guild rated BGs.

If you are interested put in an application at requiem.dkpsystem.com. You can talk to Suziq, Adoven,Galandre, or Bearshield either in-game or through our website with any questions. Feel free to contact any member online and you'll be directed to one of us.

-Bearshield
    [A] Requiem - Bronzebeard

Quick note before advertising blurb....We have 4 of the top 5 achievement point people on the server. We have needs at shadow priests and could use a feral druid so feel free to drop us a line.

[A] Expiation <Aggramar> 1/13 HM 25m recruiting
    Expiation started on Aggramar in June 2008. Working on Hard Modes. We are a strict 25man guild.

We raid four nights a week.
    Wednesday: 7 to 11pm CST/Server
    Thursday: 7 to 11pm CST/Server
    Sunday: 6 to 11pm CST/Server
    Monday: 7 to 11pm CST/Server

It is important that you read and understand our guild charter before applying. Feel free to talk to Shintorg or Nightmusic in game or whisper an online member to see if one of us is available on an alt.

We want people that can maintain 90+% attendance for raid times consistently. Our focus is 25man content, PvP/heroics are on off nights. Attendance is mostly good, an area or two we could improve upon.

Class Needs:

Death Knight: Closed
    Druid: Oomkin
    Hunter: Closed
    Mage: Closed
    Paladin: Holy
    Priest: Disc (or Holy) w/Shadow Offspec and Shadow
    Rogue: Closed
    Shaman: Closed
    Warlock: Closed
    Warrior: Closed

Cata is well in progress. Rep items, crafted gear, BoE Epics are all widely available. PuG Raids often get 2-4 bosses. We are looking for people in ilvl 349+ gear for their main spec.

Requirements
    1. Must be 85, period.
    2. Be Raid Ready (349+)!
    3. Must be able to make our raids regularly, looking for those 4 nights and you being there.
    4. Must use the application template. Start a new thread and make sure to give us the template information.
    5. Must not have any alt-code characters in your name (å,Ç,ê, ect). :P Really they are annoying and bad.
    6. Must be able to get along and play nice with others.

If you're a class not listed above and you feel you have something worth our consideration, post away. All raiders will be considered. Good players who are ready to contribute may find a place.

expiation-guild.org Forum to apply!

If we don't raid too late for you, I think we could work you all in:

We definitely want an enhancer, a hunter, and a holy paladin. The lock could easily be worked in and we're about to lose a rogue.

Reforged is a 25 man raid guild located on US-Runetotem, PVE. We raid 3 nights a week: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 10pm-2am pacific (1am-5am eastern).

We're looking to replace some folks who are increasingly unreliable.

We're a mostly west coast guild. We've got three hard modes down thus far. As we only raid 3 nights a week, we don't have time to carry folks. All slots are competitive. You likely need good gear to compete.

Reforged is a haven for the older nerd set. Our average age is around 26, but we've got a few folks in their 40s. The absolute minimum age is 20. We don't compromise on this. It's been tried in the past and, well, we're not going to go there again, ever.
    We apologize if you're a “mature” 19-year old. Apply next year.

We've been raiding since Vanilla and downed MC and BWL before the Burning Crusade. We've killed every boss in the game since.

We have a strict “no-profanity" rule in guild chat and in vent for 25 man raids. Ten man raids are more flexible and we can't imagine trying to arena without cussing. Rogues, apparently, were put into the game to cause vlie language.We're not Puritans by any means, we simply feel that if you're forced to think about what you say before you speak, you're less likely to spout nonsense.

We use EP/GP loot system.

We don't like drama. We don't tolerate racism or sexism.It's not a democracy, more of a sort of benevolent dictatorship.

Ask our members how they feel about the guild's leadership. We'll allow them to fill you in. Actually, ask anyone but a hunter named Skree. He won't talk to you until you've been here for a year, anyway.Harakas is the GM, unless he's been hacked again. Then, he's only temporarily not the GM.

Reforged.dkpsystem.com

Things to know:

If you are dps: Beating the hunters is your top priority.

If you are a tank: Our dps will generously give you several milliseconds before popping every cooldown and opening up.

If you are a healer: As long as the GM dies last, you're safe. Live tanks are optional.

If you are a nerd: This is a good place for you.

If you are new to the guild: Come on the yearly Go-To-Vegas-And-Drink-Beer-With-The-Guildies-Trip. It's fun. It'll change the way you see the people with whom you play. You may, for instance, get to see them curled up and sleeping under a bush.

We are an eastern time zone guild located on Duskwood-PvE. We raid from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m. on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday.

Are you a Self Sufficient-Motivated-Alert-Reliable-Talented raider?

Do you consider yourself an extremely skilled and dedicated player, but don't want to commit to a hardcore raiding schedule?

If your answer is Yes, then Shai Hulud is the guild for you.

<Shai Hulud> is a long standing established guild on Duskwood, having our roots in the begining of TBC and getting KJ down before the start of WoTLK. We have been progressing strong ever since.

We don't play much, but when we do, we play to the absolute best of our abilities. We only have a 12 hour raid week, but we make those hours count. You are expected to be able to take constructive criticism. If you are defensive about everything and anything you might not be the right fit.

Guild Information

Created on: February 1st, 2007. We've been around a while, you can trust that we're staying here.

Conquered Feats:

- Kael'Thas & Lady Vashj - Server First
    - Mt. Hyjal - Server First
    - Black Temple - Server First
    - Sunwell Plateau - Server First
    - H:ToC10 - Tribute to Insanity - Server First
    - Alone in the Darkness (25) - Server First, Death's Demise
    - Algalon (25) - Server First, Celestial Defender
    - H:GotUR (25) - Server First
    - Alone in the Darkness (10)- Server First
    - Algalon (10)- Server First
    - GotUR (10) - Server First
    - ToGC (25) - Tribute to Insanity - Server First
    - Lich King (25) - Server FIrst
    - GotIR (10) - Server First
    - GotIR (25) - Server First
    - H Lich King (10) - Server First
    - H Lich King (25) - Server First
    - Cho'Gall - Server First
    - Al'Akir - Server First
    - Nefarion - Server First
    - 8/13 Heroic Cataclysm

Currently we are working through Cataclysm Heroic encounters. As a member of Shai Hulud you are expected to keep a competitive edge. Our target audience is players that have excellent situational awareness, do not complain when the wipes pile up when learning an encounter and who will go that extra mile to maximize their characters.

What we expect of you:

Knowledge: We're looking for players who stay up to date on not only all of their class changes and mechanics, but also the mechanics of raid encounters, other classes, and the game in general. Know the fights. Know how to min/max. Know how you should spec and gear for specific encounters. Know how to effectively play your offspec.

Dedication: Can you make our raid times? Are you prepared to give 100% into learning an encounter until we get it down or the raid is called? If your answer is no this isn't the guild for you. We do wipe, and it isn't always pretty, but we expect you to run back quickly and be ready to correct your mistakes.

Experience: If you don't have at least a little bit of hard mode experience, don't expect a warm reception. Ulduar or ICC, something to show you've raided encounters above the normal level. Experience in pre-nerf Sunwell or Old Naxxramas is a big plus.

Skill: Impress us. Show that you can consistently top the meter. Show that you rarely make mistakes. Show us that you know how to min/max. Mediocre raiders are a dime a dozen. We're looking for the exceptional raiders.

Good Attitude: We don't want people who are just in this for the gear. We don't want people who only show up on loot nights. We don't want people who constantly *%**% and moan about X class or Y boss. We raid to down bosses, get achievements, and have fun.

Classes We Want:

Death Knight - Low
    Hunter - Medium
    Mage - Medium
    Warlock - Medium
    Paladin - Holy - HIGH
    Rogue - High
    Priest - Holy - Medium - Shadow - Low
    Shaman - Elemental - Medium
    Druid - Feral/Balance - Medium
    Warrior - Low

Raid times:

Tuesday: 8:00-12:00
    Wednesday: 8:00-12:00
    Sunday: 8:00-12:00

Be online early, raid invites typically go out 15 minutes prior to the raid starting.

How to Apply:

shaihulud-guild.com/

We put a strong emphasis on our guild community, we do allow friends/family of members to join the guild. While we do place a very high premium on friendship and fun, we also give it our all when we raid. So when your ready to see what heroic end-game has to offer and free up some time for real life, drop us an application.

You can also speak with any officer in game, just stop over and ask for one! Our officers are as follows:

Xyphan
    Dysparity
    Pandax
    Ovation

Thank you for your time!

I believe I can accomodate all five of you with core positions. We are currently in very high demand for a skilled Prot Pally, Warlock and Hunter; and as long as the Rogue/Shaman can pull ~18k DPS they should have no problem holding full-time positions. A little bit about us...

<Paralysis> is a 25M Alliance guild based on Cenarius (PvE). I know this doesn't fit within your ideal guidelines but I'm hoping our progression + our ability to accomodate all of you will outweigh that. We are currently 4/13 HM with 5/13 very close (Maloriak). We raid 4 nights a week, Tues-Thurs from 10pm - 2am CST and then again on Mondays from 12am - 2am CST to clear up any leftover non-heroic content (sometimes we go 11 - 2 if we're close to a new progression kill).

I would really like to talk to you some more about this opportunity.
    The best way to contact me is in-game through my real-id at Tyler-Tran@email.com

Also, you can check out our website at Paralysis-Cenarius.com

Hi guys, I run a 10 man guild on Fenris called <Whip my Hair>. Currently we are 3/13HM, but I feel like our progression is really held back by some of my members attitudes and lack of preparation. I want to find dedicated, knowledgeable, and focused players to help us keep progressing. I really think that we could find a mesh of your alts/mains for ALL of you that could make us a much stronger guild overall.

Like I said, we are 3/13HM. Magmaw, Chimaeron, and Halfus down; currently working on Maloriak and Atramedes. We raid a bit later than your posted time at 10cst (11 server), but we do have a 4 night schedule (Monday ---> Thurs). Feel free to contact myself Sakkari or Amaterasü in game with questions. (MMO won't let me post website links or realID info, so this is probably the best way to get in touch)

<No Donkeys> is a Horde guild on Durotan. We are 8/13 heroic. We are currently 10m guild looking to expand into 25's in the near future.

our current needs of raiders meet your criteria. both with raid times and days. and class roles.

we raid mon-thursday. 8-12 cst. 9-1 server.

please contact Mixa or Taroxx tonight, or any evening for more info.

visit our website www dot no-donkeys dot com.

i think you will be impressed, hope to hear from you soon.;-)
    Last edited by Mixa; 2011-04-26 at 05:53 PM.

<Sabotage> of Shadowmoon is recruiting for continued progression through 25man Heroics!

There are currently core raid positions available, including:

Any exceptional dps.

We are looking for only exceptional applicants. We define exceptional as being able to perform your duties in raid and still avoid avoidable damage. Don't really care if you can burst 100k dps, if you die to dark sludge or a frost bomb on Maloriak.

We raid 3 nights a week -

Mon: 8-12 EST
    Tues: 8-12 EST
    Weds: 8-12 EST

Loot is distributed via loot council based on performance, attitude, attendance, loot already received, and overall benefit of the raid team.

We expect applicants to be knowledgeable about their class, stay current with the best specs, gem/glyph/forging choices, and rotation/priorities with abilities. We also expect 95% or better attendance. We raid 3 nights a week - it is not a demanding schedule and we expect members to be able to commit fully. Offspecs are expected to be fully gemmed, glyphed, enchanted, bars setup etc so that you are ready to perform that role at the flip of a switch.

<Sabotage> is a guild that was formed for Cataclysm from raiders of another 25 man guild. Although that guild was semi-successful in WotLK (11/12 HM), we did not see it progressing at the rate we wanted to. We started as a 10 man guild, but recently expanded back into the 25 man raid scene. 2 weeks of 25 man raiding, and we're already 2/13 with 2 more heroic kills expected tonight.

If you are interested, please visit our website at:

sabotageguild.net

You may also contact myself, or any officer in game.

We look forward to hearing from you.