Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I watched 2 episodes of this and can't see why people like this show other than that it's some sort of snowball effect. It's "cool" to like the show so half the people who've hopped on the fad are just following along.

In a year nobody's going to remember it.

Quote Originally Posted by citrique View Post
    I watched 2 episodes of this and can't see why people like this show other than that it's some sort of snowball effect. It's "cool" to like the show so half the people who've hopped on the fad are just following along.

In a year season 2 will be here and the fandom will be stronger than ever

I was just asked in-game if I started this thread. NO I DID NOT K?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by citrique View Post

http://i56.tinypic.com/5aj9jk.png
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-04-13 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Fixed Oversized Image

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched one episode. Then I went and played the Splatterhouse remake until my eyes bled. I couldn't rip the limbs off people and beat others to death fast enough to purge those Ponys from my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a 4 year old little girl, so its safe to say that I have seen a lot of ponies. Especially considering my wife is 27 and was a fan of the original series.

I hate the silly ponies. I'm tired of them on the TV, but way more tired of them on the floor. Little girl got all of mommies old ponies that were apparently kept in storage for 20 years. She has a collection spanning multiple different series of toys and a total of over 200 of the things from tiny to over a foot tall.

Ponies suck.

I don't watch tv at all but dam, i wouldn't watch that show. just seems kinda gay. i'd imagine plenty more people don't or do secretly for that reason. certainly not something many could be proud of. It's like justin beiber. I can't say i dislike him, i haven't heard any of his music. just not something i want to get into.

Deleted
    Pony lovers....No...No, I won't fall into that one....
    Wtf is with all these flipping ugly sparkleponies?

Deleted
    always keep a stuffed pink pony in the car

i loved the original my little ponies. that movie with the smooze was epic