Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811112317

Just about the sexiest case i can say ive ever seen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by r80354 View Post
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811112317

Just about the sexiest case i can say ive ever seen
    Yeah that thing just screams value -_-
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Cooler Master Storm Enforcer.

90 USD and is roughly a 912 with a 5.25 drive bay door, USB 3 via headers, a 200mm red intake fan, full black interior, and a side window.

Just came out today.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Just wanting to get everyone's opinion on what they think the best case is based on value for features.

Personally I think it's the NZXT Lexa S. An incredible case for value, four case fans included, 1 140mm, 3 120mm with one LED. Lots of cable management, plenty of room and dust filters all over the place. Also there's style to consider, at 67 euro I couldn't find a case within a 30 euro price difference to match it. Looks great, and love the door. Personally I hate cases without doors, just feels cleaner and like more thought was put into the overall design.

So what's your favorite case?
    Everyone seems to be missing the point of the OP's post. VALUE being a key word. Several people have mentioned the HAF-X(HAF-942). That case is not a value by any means. However, the HAF-922 is only $80 USD, looks great, has the same high quality construction and cable management, airflow and such, and is a mid tower case. I have my components in one right now, makes for easy overclocking on air, low ambient temperatures, plenty of room in the case for any huge air coolers like the V8 or the Noctua NH-D14. Great case, cheap price.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoness View Post
    Everyone seems to be missing the point of the OP's post. VALUE being a key word. Several people have mentioned the HAF-X(HAF-942). That case is not a value by any means. However, the HAF-922 is only $80 USD, looks great, has the same high quality construction and cable management, airflow and such, and is a mid tower case. I have my components in one right now, makes for easy overclocking on air, low ambient temperatures, plenty of room in the case for any huge air coolers like the V8 or the Noctua NH-D14. Great case, cheap price.
    I am pretty sure "everyone" hasent said that. I have given a case cheaper than yours aswell as another for $10 more but looks better.