Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    They can't, they're Warrior and Rogue only. No other classes can wield them, which is a shame because I wouldn't mind them on my DK.
    Clearly you haven't looked them up in a long time. Since the beginning of Cataclysm they can now be used by Death Knights.

Edit: Curses three people beat me to it :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman View Post
    Clearly I didn't put enough emphasis on the '...one?' bit. They only had one so far and he was complaining about DK's getting another one.
    If you're gonna complain, complain about warriors or something:P
    Im sorry that in the FIRST expansions of DK being present they got a legendary.Yes they can use really use one (others are for show, thunderfury/sulfurus/blades)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    They can't, they're Warrior and Rogue only. No other classes can wield them, which is a shame because I wouldn't mind them on my DK.
    "http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alonsus/misfortun%C3%A9/achievement#81:a426 Ex-guildy got them 2 weeks after it was available

Deleted
    Gief enhancement legendary!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lepp View Post
    Gief enhancement legendary!!
    You had Sulfuras :< QQ, feral legendary!
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    You had Sulfuras :< QQ, feral legendary!
    Technically also feral, but feral would not of used since a very weak spec

Dislike people claiming we didnt have one. We had one available, however since the spec was non-existant no feral used. But we had one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madkitty View Post
    Technically also feral, but feral would not of used since a very weak spec
    Yeah, who played feral during Vanilla? xD Ok, like this then. You had a legendary that was actually good for your specc and your specc wasnt a weak little kitty that couldnt even make enemies bleed properly!!!
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Lockrocker75 View Post
    Most likely if it is a 2hd mace. They won't make it to where a warrior could even wield it. I read someones post about a possible polearm. If I had to guess, that's what it will be. Druid, Hunter's do deserve the next legendary. And just because a warrior could wield the mace from Ulduar doesn't mean they should. Since you would look like a fool with a weapon w/ horrid stats for you class.
    i doubt they will make a 2h agi legendery since for 1 droods are in shapeshift form so you wouldnt see it and for 2 a hunters true weapon is his bow, blizz will most likely not give ferals one since one of the points in having a legendery is so you can see a huge shiney weapon on your char and ofc the other is the proc but if they did make a 2h agi one for the 2nd one of the exp ferals would probs get prio over it since a hunters proper weapon is his bow and a feral will get more use out of it.

they will most likely make the next legendery with the most possible classes available to it and not make it only available to like 2 classes.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    dks hav access to 4 legenderies granted glaives, sulfuras and TF are old but still counts as a legendery and im pretty sure dks could even make the mace from uld as my dk freind managed to get a shard so most likely it could be forged as old legenderies are just for epeen anyway.
    Not like Glaives had any kind of class restriction on them, nope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    Not like Glaives had any kind of class restriction on them, nope.
    Not like we already established that this was changed so DKs can use them, nope.

Legendary's more than anything are about the -looks- and -status- they bring while -afk-.

Deleted
    i doubt they will make a 2h agi legendery since for 1 droods are in shapeshift form so you wouldnt see it and for 2 a hunters true weapon is his bow, blizz will most likely not give ferals one since one of the points in having a legendery is so you can see a huge shiney weapon on your char and ofc the other is the proc but if they did make a 2h agi one for the 2nd one of the exp ferals would probs get prio over it since a hunters proper weapon is his bow and a feral will get more use out of it.

they will most likely make the next legendery with the most possible classes available to it and not make it only available to like 2 classes.
    On behalf of the hunter comment, casters dont use a weapon but they get the staff.
    As for druids, effects would still affect form and people can still see in cities if you not in form. And in fights u dont really see if since its swinging.

Ulduar mace: pala/priest/shaman/druid
    Shadowmourne: DK/pala/Warrior
    Caster staff:druid/mage/priest/warlock/shaman
    Don't forget TF, Glaives, Atiesh, Raggy Mace, Bow

10+ Year Old Account

I'm sure if you talk to most hardcore druid players (mainly feral) They won't care if they don't see the overly done effects for a weapon. And would care more about the phat stats on it, and its 2ndary effects. besides. Most druids spend time out of their forms longer then in them. Plus if Blizzard is all about the looks, then they have absolutely failed on the casting Legendary. i know they are not final. But I'm sure its close to the final look on it, and its fail. No beyond fail.
    Last edited by Lockrocker75; 2011-04-13 at 12:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    On behalf of the hunter comment, casters dont use a weapon but they get the staff.
    As for druids, effects would still affect form and people can still see in cities if you not in form. And in fights u dont really see if since its swinging.
    Exactly, who cares if we see it in raids? I certainly dont. Probably there are people who are and if I would get it I would definitely be /afk in the cities on my shiny mount <3

Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman View Post
    Because DK's already had..one?
    The DKs have only been out for 2 expacs so it makes sense they would only be able to use one of the legendaries AT LEVEL, but if they're the farming type they can easily farm for Sulfuras, Thunderfury, and to stop all the whining from all the DKs out there, blizz changed the warglaives to allow them to use them even though DKs weren't around during BC. Plus they got shadowmourne so total that makes 4 (if you count the glaives as a pair instead of individuals). So just because they've had only one at level doesn't mean they deserve another ones so soon. Mages and warlocks have only had access to 1 legendary while being at level and that was the crappy wooden owl on a stick (Aetish) so that's why we're getting this one.

OT: It would be cool to see an agility legendary, maybe a dagger or 1 handed agi sword but that would put too much limit on the classes that can use it. Probably won't be an agility staff just because that would be the second legendary staff of the expac and you KNOW people are gonna throw a fit about that. 2h agility mace would remove hunters and rogues, 1 handed agi axe would mean all rogues would have to go combat if they wanted it but would include enh shamans and hunters but would exclude feral druids. Not too sure honestly what the next legendary will be but I'll just be content with my legendary staff on my mage.

I think tanks deserve one considering dps and healers had theres, hell even healers could use another one...but if it was for tanks idk if i`d agree with just giving it to a druid and dk, unless they can make it adapt for the current spec and class.

a casters main weapon is either there staff or MH/OH and a hunters main weapon is the bow, blizz are most likely not going to make another legendery which is only available to such few classes, i would say a min of at least 3 classes would be available to the next legendery after the staff, the only other way they can solve it is if they make the quest have multiple rewards but then it would have to be available to all classes and then there is the next problem of who deservers the legendery the most and alot of ppl will most likely QQ if they dont get picked.

We dont know what the next legendery will be but i doubt they will make another one that is only available to 2 classes.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Deleted
    a casters main weapon is either there staff or MH/OH and a hunters main weapon is the bow, blizz are most likely not going to make another legendery which is only available to such few classes, i would say a min of at least 3 classes would be available to the next legendery after the staff, the only other way they can solve it is if they make the quest have multiple rewards but then it would have to be available to all classes and then there is the next problem of who deservers the legendery the most and alot of ppl will most likely QQ if they dont get picked.

We dont know what the next legendery will be but i doubt they will make another one that is only available to 2 classes.
    Since casters dont use weapons staff or MH/OH and wand= Hunters staff=melees ranged items=relics,Hunters bow=Every melees weapon
    Also bblizzard i cant see designing it so the same classes always get legendarys because they will get abuse for ignoring classes/specs. I can see them designing a thing to make more than 1 item, but limit what is made.

Deleted
    wish they would implement an epic questchain rewarding a legendary tanking mace. you would have to be able to pick 1h/2h agi or 2h str though.

Isn't that the mace Deathwing uses in human form?