Deleted

nVidia 3D-vison and WoW

Hi dear tech friends

Just purchased a new computer, monitor and the 3D kit from nVidia. I have it working on all games like Crysis2, Black Ops, Bad Company 2 and so on. Its working really really good.
    But after some "googleing" on how to get this to work with World of Warcraft, I can't find any information about this.

Does WoW even support gameplay with the nVidia 3D-vision and if it do, how do I configure my system or the game to work as it should?

Please assist me in this matter, all comments and suggestions are welcome.

Best regards
    Bifflern Frostmane-EU

CPU specs are:
    nVidia 570 GTX
    Intel SB 2600k
    8 gb RAM

Asus VG236HE (monitor)

Deleted
    Open up the game, settings, video settings, tick the box for 3d awesomeness.

Deleted
    I do not have any 3D options in my video settings for WoW.

Any other suggestions?

Deleted
    With the default nVidia drivers installed that option is there. From testing the gear here at work Warcraft was one of the few to actual bother having coded the settings in game rather than using the software hotkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    The 3D option is not in the games, it's in the nvidia software.
    Edit1:Posted at same time, but as I say above, Blizzard have actually created their own in game 3d settings panel. We don't have a system set up in R&D at the moment else I'd grab a screenshot of it.

Edit2: Found this pic.
    Last edited by mmoc150ef56254; 2011-04-13 at 12:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tenaka30 View Post
    With the default nVidia drivers installed that option is there. From testing the gear here at work Warcraft was one of the few to actual bother having coded the settings in game rather than using the software hotkeys.

Edit1:Posted at same time, but as I say above, Blizzard have actually created their own in game 3d settings panel. We don't have a system set up in R&D at the moment else I'd grab a screenshot of it.

Edit2: Found this pic.
    This

Just enable the 3D in the Nvidia Control Panel and then configure the rest in WoW

Deleted
    Think I figured it out.

Seems its not playable with 3D unless you have fullscreen mode on