Thread: My new project

Deleted

Old project

Hey, 17 year old "producer" and i use FL studio alot, and i thought some feedback would be nice.
    So tell me what you guys think of this old project of mine.

This is a very old project

youtube.com/watch?v=_S5zwSyBbM4

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mmoc394d815e01; 2011-08-02 at 01:40 PM.

Deleted
    Sounds fine imo. Haven't used any tool to make any music at all, so I'm afraid I can't give you any feedback or critisism, but it sounds good.

It's definitely not crap. The 'vibrating' bass(?) is a bit weird I think. Otherwise it sounds to jumpstyle towards the end for my taste. And what's with the noise at the very end?
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

15+ Year Old Account
    I personally like the bass line to a bit more heavy. I don't know the terms for it, but yours sounds a little too 'jolly' . Everything else was fine though, keep it up.
    Last edited by Shiikarii; 2011-04-13 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Didn't read the youtube title... derp.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...losophy/simple
    Philosophy, Worgen Mage of Magtheridon EU.Mokari, Nelf Hunter of Magtheridon EU (AKA Shikari @ Achindoun). [Currently inactive]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    It's definitely not crap. The 'vibrating' bass(?) is a bit weird I think. Otherwise it sounds to jumpstyle towards the end for my taste. And what's with the noise at the very end?
    Yeah, this was my first project like this, so imo i did a pretty good job for my first time, my other vids are pretty old hip-hop beats, and the noise at the end was from a video from a "saw" trailer i converted to a mp3 file and used into the project, but when he said "oh yes there will be blood" i couldn't cut the sound off, but thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    More bass, Less high-hats and More mortal kombat!!!!

Deleted
    Reminds me of my Amiga 500 Music Studio

very well done. i dont know if the sound of the organ (?) used a s a baseline was kind of distorted but other than that its awesome
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life. My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deeveeus View Post
    very well done. i dont know if the sound of the organ (?) used a s a baseline was kind of distorted but other than that its awesome
    The kick itself had some vibration on it, and i also used a low pitched 3x osc baseline, and i linked the kick to the baseline, so i guess it was just too much baseline