Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Well you can have a cookie for being an idiot spending time on worthless crap. Elitist mount and pet collectors. Thats new.. I guess to you "casual" means someone who is not a basement dwelling retard.
    I think it's time for your nap, dear. *pat pat*

Was hoping they'd comment on the, now ironcically named, "Tabard of the Achiever".

Sucks that after ages grinding outland rep and doing stupid jousting quests each day to get a unique tabard, it's now become a joke tabard anyone can get just from buying tabards from vendors.

Why didn't they change the achievement like the "The Exalted" title? QQ
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2011-04-14 at 07:50 AM.

hooray for them again successfully avoiding the lack of 125 Mounts ach and new reward mount

/sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Think of it this way, you were ALREADY going to fish out all of those fish to use for a fish feast to begin with, so why wouldnt it make sense to make the good recipie drop from fishing all those fish out?

Its a win win situation for that guild achievement, the only thing that could be an issue is the amount of fish you needed to begin with.

Did you actually farm this or are you just talking air here? As a 10man guild, we farmed it. We actually had to buy a new tab for all the fish we in the end had. We had enough mats for tons, tons, tons of feast. Only now, 2 months after, are we finally running out of only 1 kind of fish needed. It's a ridiculous achievement, and it's really mandatory for any guild that takes itself seriously. I remember guildies stayed up until 4 AM fishing fishing fishing. I was sick at this time and when I woke up I wondered why my fiancee was still up. So I logged in on my laptop and helped them out at 4 AM. Fishing. Fishing. Fishing. We haven't fished since, because nobody wants to ever see a fishing pole again. Not that we needed to with the 3 GBtabs FULL of fish.

The majority of the achievement was done by 2 people, and in the end 5 guildies worked on it. Small guilds suffer from achievements like this - but even bigger ones do: I know of guilds that grant their members DKP or promises of loot or gold for fishing X amounts of fish for the achievement too (I know because we've actually been griefed a few times by such guilds during the fishing). I don't think this is the "design intent", is it.

"This is the kind of thing that is not set in stone and player feedback might eventually convince us to change our minds."

So, they just hinted how to get the mounts back... lol... start the QQ!!

Deleted
    Interesting... I just want the account bound achivements. Z.z

[Achievement Unlocked - So This is What the 2012 Rage is?] - Release a real-major content patch in a timely manner, before 2012.
    [Achievement Unlocked - Recycling Bin, Only Plastics and Paper Go In This Bin Please.] - Release a content patch where there are 10 or less recycled assets.
    [Achievement Unlocked - Did You Hear Something?] - Listen to, acknowledge, and actually do what your fans have been requesting for years, refrain from saying "We've been thinking about this" and "Sounds interesting, we'll look into this down the road".
    [Achievement Unlocked - We're All Snowflakes Again!] - Make Tier armor sets unique, don't copy+paste+fill them as non-set pieces so a Class actually looks unique, not a Warrior disguised as a Paladin for example.]
    [Achievement Unlocked - See-Saws are Fun in a Park, Not in a Game.] - Successfully balance another class and spec without nerfing it's competing class and spec to the ground, breaking said class for months.
    [Achievement Unlocked - Told You So.] - Actually do something you said you would in the game, character customization, dance studio, updating character models all count towards this.]

These achievements are still a work in progress at Blizzard Entertainment.

If only blizzard had an achievement system at their work place.
    Last edited by Kiro; 2011-04-14 at 05:37 PM.

Deleted
    i want my keymaster back

What about a Server-wide title for various achievements? Only one toon on the server may have the title, which is automatically removed and reassigned when the record has been beaten. For example "Master/Mistress of Elements" for the character that dealt the single largest elemental-based damage on the server, or "Dungeon Master" for the character with the most total dungeon runs.

These server-wide titles would be akin to professional belts transferred from one winner to the next, granting only bragging rights to the current winner.

---------- Post added 2011-04-18 at 08:21 AM ----------

A few quick Server titles I thought of...

Master Baiter - Most fish landed
    the Tired - most steps taken
    Caregiver - most hitpoints healed (would need to somehow exclude overheals to prevent spam healing during downtime but should include heals from any source incl. bandages)
    the Careful - fewest deaths (perhaps 1 title per level or only awarded to current maximum level)
    Last edited by mavryk76; 2011-04-18 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    It's a ridiculous achievement, and it's really mandatory for any guild that takes itself seriously.
    Sorry, no. Any guild that takes itself seriously has raiders that can provide themselves with exactly the same buffs from non feast/cauldron items. This is merely a convenience, and I like that blizz actually made folks work for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

need rare achievement -.-