Deleted

Hmm.. What enchant is more beneficial for frost mages

Well as most people know power torrent, is uber expencive for an enchant that will probably get replaced sooner or later so i was wondering as frostmage i generally stack crit and have very low haste surely the wotlk 63 spell power would be more beneficial than the hurricane enchant thoughts?.

Go for the 63+ SP if you can't afford / don't want Power Torrent for your current weapon.

hurricane is way better then 63+ sp for Pvp.

63 sp will do the the job for you man. Haste is so freaking useless if you don't really have that much haste. and honestly a proc that will not elevate your haste % high enough for it to be useful is just a waste.

Hurricane! sweep the floors like a hurricane!

Quote Originally Posted by Yisera View Post
    63 sp will do the the job for you man. Haste is so freaking useless if you don't really have that much haste. and honestly a proc that will not elevate your haste % high enough for it to be useful is just a waste.
    I don't get why people always say this. Aside from hot/dot plateau's, haste scales linearly. It's not like you get to high levels of haste and suddenly shit fire. Hurricane procs will reduce your cast times, and improve gcd speed. This means more abilities per minute, which means more dps and more control.

63 SP w/ Cata's gear inflation is like adding a drop of water to a lake.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
    I don't get why people always say this. Aside from hot/dot plateau's, haste scales linearly. It's not like you get to high levels of haste and suddenly shit fire. Hurricane procs will reduce your cast times, and improve gcd speed. This means more abilities per minute, which means more dps and more control.

63 SP w/ Cata's gear inflation is like adding a drop of water to a lake.
    Unless you're a Fire Mage in which case 63 SP>Hurricane in terms of sheer DPS. But for Frost...can't go wrong with either Hurricane or 63 SP...or PT, just make sure you don't get Heartsong, Avalanche, Landslide, or Windwalk.
    BfA Beta Time

Personally I would go for hurricane, rather have the haste proc than less then 1% more spellpower. I see a lot of underestimating of haste in pvp.

To bad you can't control the proc, wouldn't even be a question then.

Hurricane is better than the 63 sp. Ice lance being the main damage spell, look up the coefficients on it in regards to sp scaling. Also, haste will improve every aspect of your toon-gcd, poly, frostbolt. PT is godly when it lines up with other procs though.