Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    What? We just group up the adds and nuke them down, as a healer I don't even notice any damage going around at that phase o_O And sure, one of the tanks is good geared (paladin), but the other is in his OS tanking gear and barely raids (druid). Sometimes we switch to the adds acouple of seconds before blue/red phase ends, so people start nuking them and... we have 3 demo locks.

Thanks everyone for the help, we have no problems with green phase now (still no kill :[ oh well) but i do have one more question. Do most of you generally go straight into P2 from the 2nd green phase?

Quote Originally Posted by Mootykins View Post
    Thanks everyone for the help, we have no problems with green phase now (still no kill :[ oh well) but i do have one more question. Do most of you generally go straight into P2 from the 2nd green phase?
    You are gonna want too have the boss at around 30% (higher can probably work aswell). Aslong as theres no extra blackphase, its fine. Just stop at around 30% (Can go abit lower if u want, wont really matter) you can start taunting out some adds and killing them, just make sure interrupters dont fail just cause you do this, and dont pull the abberations close to the boss. In the red phase you might not even want2kill them.