A Few Warlock Questions :)

Why doesn't Haunt include with all the other dots for Soul Swap?

Does Soul Drain still bug out if you start draining before 25%?
    Last edited by SpriteMystic; 2011-06-14 at 10:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haunt is a Debuff not a dot

and yes Soul drain "bugs" out if u mean it doesnt do double damage if you start draining before 25%, Not a bug thats just how it works.

Thank you for answering. Yes that is what I meant by the soul drain.

Another question, what stat increases the amount of health gained by your healthstone?
    Last edited by SpriteMystic; 2011-04-15 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Another question!

Another question! What stat increases the amount of health gained by your healthstone?

Deleted
    I don't think there are any stats that increase the amount of healing done by healthstones. Its healing is completely based on users max health =)
    Not sure about it but healing increasing effects like on demon armor might increase the healing from them.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are no stats that increase it. It will always be 45% of your base health without a glyph and 66% with a glyph.

I was in a dungeon the other day and it said 47% of my health. So possibly with a fortitude buff it will increase?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpriteMystic View Post
    I was in a dungeon the other day and it said 47% of my health. So possibly with a fortitude buff it will increase?
    Luck of the draw buff increases healing done by 5% non-additively which is 47.25% rounded down to 47%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes sense.
    its just a hunch. Taking a short break from wow so i cant confirm but if you get a heroic random with 2/3 buff it should be 49%/51% unglyphed. the easiest way to check is demon armor if the % changes then I was right.

Why does Demonic Circle tell me I cannot use it at this time when I am pvping and it is down? I am not stunned or feared. Is there a range to it?

How would you add Synapse Springs to a macro that has my Soulburn and Demon Soul it in as well.

Drain soul doesn't bug anymore, you can cast it before 25% and it will do double damage if it ticks at 25% of the boss or less.
    The damage take your buff when cast, and take debuff and boss state when it ticks . Don't worry, you can precast drain soul at 27 26% depending on your raid dps
    Last edited by kornoth; 2011-06-14 at 11:36 PM.

Deleted
    Why does Demonic Circle tell me I cannot use it at this time when I am pvping and it is down? I am not stunned or feared. Is there a range to it?

How would you add Synapse Springs to a macro that has my Soulburn and Demon Soul it in as well.
    Yea there is a range to portal, 40 yards. I'm no good with macros sorry, I usually just copy + paste them

I wouldn't use that but here it is:

#showtooltip
    /use 10
    /cast Soulburn
    /cast Demon Soul

Thank you for answering my questions.