Voltaj The Seeker - WoW Parodies writer/singer

Ok, I'm expecting a lot of trolling but as someone dear said once: "let the haters hate". Being fascinated by this "industry" I decided two months ago to create/write/sing some WoW parodies. I'm not posting here to brag about it but as a member of this community I would like some opinions. They could of sounded a lot better but given the hardware which I'm using I guess that they're ok for now. For those interested the software used is Cubase 5.1 and no, I don't use Autotune.

1. Empire State of Azeroth (thanks to Letomi for the collab)

2. A preview of my next song: Blizzard's Paradise

Enjoy!

Why would there be haters? Good stuff.

Just needs to be a little clearer. I could not understand you to well in the first video, and still had trouble in the second one. Just speak up a bit.
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucknazty View Post
    Just needs to be a little clearer. I could not understand you to well in the first video, and still had trouble in the second one. Just speak up a bit.
    I think the problem is the microphone, made a test with a "pro" one and worked smooth. giving the fact that I started this as a hobby I used a regular headset mic to record those two. I'm seriously thinking about buying a better one if I'll continue to do this. The small difference in the second song is made by some minor tweaks in Cubase but that's the best thing I could do for an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzno View Post
    Why would there be haters? Good stuff.
    thank you