The NHL really fell back on their HHR split from the first proposal. Their proposal from today has the HHR split 52 players, 48 owners next season then 50/50 the following year for the remainder of the deal. That is at least far more realistic than their previous offer and much closer to the NHLPAs offered 54/46. Rumor has it most of the other proposals are largely the same but slightly improved towards the players offer. Still work to do but at least it looks like the nuclear option is on hold.
Or... It's a Bills vs Lions Superbowl. Obviously the Lions would win due to my Bills never being allowed to win a Superbowl.
Last edited by Irony; 2012-08-29 at 12:51 AM.
You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.
Why must the owners try so hard for a lockout? I mean if there is one don't they just lose money?
also.... how hard is it to make nhl games for the pc aswell.(rage mode)
Last edited by Epuration; 2012-08-29 at 10:05 AM.
---------- Post added 2012-08-29 at 07:25 AM ----------
- The plan calls for fixed dollars in the first three seasons that would put players' share of revenue at 51.6% in 2012-13, 50.5% in 2013-14 and 49.6% in 2014-15. In the final three years, the players and owners would split revenue 50-50.
- Players would receive an 11% decrease in the first year, an 8.5% decrease in the second and a 5.5% decrease in the third.
- The NHL proposal calls for a fixed salary cap of $58 million next season and then caps of $60 million and $62 million in the following seasons.
- Under the plan, the league projected a fourth-year salary cap of $64.2 million, a fifth year at $67.6 million and the final season's cap at $71.1 million.
- Although the league has proposed a fixed-dollar amount for the first three years, the league's proposal includes a provision for players to receive more if revenue growth exceeds 10%.
Last edited by cauzt1cz; 2012-08-29 at 05:49 PM.
Arizona Supreme Court is going to fast track the Glendale tax decision. Both sides are required to enter written arguments by Friday and no oral arguments will be heard. A verdict will be decide by September 7th, the last day Glendale can put something on their November ballot.
Haha. Nice touch adding the question mark in the title.
I remember it all too well
It's his job to ensure the players get a good deal done. The owners have been trying to fuck the players since the start of negotiations. His interest isn't in cooperating with the owners, it's satisfying the players first.