1. #241
    Field Marshal Aeyar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    i dont think the wings are going to sweep, and im a wings fan. i could see us sweeping phoenix but again, don't think thats likely.

    but yeah, boston...overrated? and ummm Bettman has been sucking the Penguin cock for 3 years, not the Bruins, as a Red Wings fan i would expect you to know that.

    the way the wings are playing against the yotes, last game would be 8-1 with Zetterberg, one of the reason we are not going to sweep anyone is because of the penalties, 4 in the second, 3 in the third, thats just stupid, but its because kids like abbie helm and fillipula have shitload of ice time due to Zett's injury imo, but im pretty sure Babcock is gonna deal with that.

    As much as i hate the pens, Boston is by far the nhl favorite team and mostly because Campbell's son is a Bruin, even Sedin and Thornton talked about that in the media when Chara ran Paciorrety' head into the turnbuckle. But youre right, Bettman is in love with Crybaby Crosby and that pisses me off as much as Cooke or Chara similing couple games after they nearly killed a player.

    Detroit with Zetterberg back and Mule on fire could beat any team in the west besides the Canucks, cuz srsly i have a hard time watching the Hawks getting molested like that and i dont like them, its pure domination

  2. #242
    Bloodsail Admiral Taros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind the Times, Iowa
    Posts
    1,063
    Tonight we redeem ourselves. I'm also looking for LA to upset Niemi and the Sharks, and from the bold statement they made last time I think it's going to happen. I also hope Buffalo beats Philly. Also, look for some comebacks for Boston and for NYR.

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeyar View Post
    as soon as Zetterberg comes back the wings will sweep everyone in 4, except the canucks, its gonna take 5-6 against them

    funny how many ppl said montreal would get own in 4 by the Bettmans Bruins.... seems like Price is THE best goalie this year, thomas is all about guessing and being off position.
    I'm not a goalie and never played except street hockey so I'm not sure how much fault Thomas can get for giving up rebound goals that should be swept into the corners by his D or watch the way any good team defensively ties up their opponents sticks so they don't have easy open nets. Thomas is not getting any help from his team and giving up the goals seems to have an impact on him. Hes off his angles and over commiting because he is trying to do everything himself because his team isn't doing its part. Price is so good technically maybe Montreal can repeat from last season with luck. I think Boston has had two posts so that's some luck but for the most part if Price sees 30-50 shots a night its no big deal since hes in position and even if he doesn't see a puck it hits him because of his position and size and he controls rebound or its cleared away. I think its over for Boston. They get # 9 pick I think from Toronto so maybe they can get a decent player +Seguin might be able to contribute next year and Savard hopefully will be able to come back. That team could also go with trading some dud forwards too.

    I don't know about the redwings. I agree a lot will depend on Zetterberg but can Datsyuk and the mule along with all their other beat up players keep it up for 2 months? I'm not sure.

  4. #244
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    Also, look for some comebacks for Boston and for NYR.
    I doubt the Rangers will do anything. They stink...

    Boston is going to have a tough two games in Montreal. They'll have to do a lot better holding on to the puck than they did last night. Also their defense stinks. They got the Kaberle curse now :P You're welcome Boston!!!

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    Tonight we redeem ourselves. I'm also looking for LA to upset Niemi and the Sharks, and from the bold statement they made last time I think it's going to happen. I also hope Buffalo beats Philly. Also, look for some comebacks for Boston and for NYR.
    Dang you like the upsets =D I don't think its going to happen though for Chicago in the series. I wouldn't be surprised if this series goes 6 games but don't see Chicago winning. I don't think Vancouver has played well so far and they have won two games. I hated seeing Chicago dominate Vancouver the last two years in the playoffs but I respected the team. Now the team is gutted from the offseason and a great matchup for Vancouver. + Vancouver can get some revenge out by beating up the shadow of their former self Hawks and move forward but I don't think they have the heart to win the cup. They still seem soft especially without Malholtra and I'm not too confident in Luongo. Love their D and Kessler though =D

    ---------- Post added 2011-04-17 at 11:32 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    fixed for you
    Thanks thats what I hope to happen but not sure it will and maybe don't want to jinx the Canucks. I sorta think of them as my local team. I am in Washington state and Vancouver is by far the closest team to me.

  6. #246
    Field Marshal Aeyar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandra View Post
    I'm not a goalie and never played except street hockey so I'm not sure how much fault Thomas can get for giving up rebound goals that should be swept into the corners by his D or watch the way any good team defensively ties up their opponents sticks so they don't have easy open nets. Thomas is not getting any help from his team and giving up the goals seems to have an impact on him. Hes off his angles and over commiting because he is trying to do everything himself because his team isn't doing its part. Price is so good technically maybe Montreal can repeat from last season with luck. I think Boston has had two posts so that's some luck but for the most part if Price sees 30-50 shots a night its no big deal since hes in position and even if he doesn't see a puck it hits him because of his position and size and he controls rebound or its cleared away. I think its over for Boston. They get # 9 pick I think from Toronto so maybe they can get a decent player +Seguin might be able to contribute next year and Savard hopefully will be able to come back. That team could also go with trading some dud forwards too.

    I don't know about the redwings. I agree a lot will depend on Zetterberg but can Datsyuk and the mule along with all their other beat up players keep it up for 2 months? I'm not sure.
    Well when you say boston had some luck because of one ( not two) post, dont forget the 2-3 times montreal missed an empty net because Thomas was still looking for the puck behind his net, when it happens once, its not big deal, but in 2 straight games..well like i said its all about the way is playing in his net, wasting too much energy, Price is a 6'3 220lbc goalie and he handles the puck like a D, besides hes moving so fast for such a big guy, and hes done it all season long with a poor defensive (markov, gorges, spacek, injured )

    About the wings, no one has scored more playoff goals in the last three years than Johan Franzen, who is tied with teammate Henrik Zetterberg for 31 in that time span, but Franzen has done it playing six games less. And Zetterberg won a Conn Smythe, so he tells you a lot about the Mule in the playoffs, Datsyuk is overall the best player in the NHL, and we dont have any other beat up player, rafalski i kinda soft but in the olympics he was the best american player leading the tournament in assists, and Bertuzzi Abbie Helm Eaves Miller can play a really physical game, also last time i checked we have the best coach in the league, so besides Howard being shaky sometimes, we can beat any other team during 2 months, guys like datyuk and kronwall were injured during the season so they got tons of energy for the playoffs.

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by Videcaa View Post
    Me & you are now best friends. For goodness sakes, imagine how bad he'll cry if his teams eliminated first round?
    You serious? Hating on Crosby was so last decade. Why rush him back so he can be the next Eric Lindross or Mark Savard? Hes the best player in the league if he sits out all of this year and next in order for me to be able to watch him play for 10 or more seasons he can be my guest. It took forever for him to lose the scoring lead. Hes 18 goals off the leader and played half as many games. Hes by far the best player in the league and his team always over achieves. The Penguins are a group of role players built to play around Crosby and Malkin and even without them they got 4th in the East and had so many injuries this entire year. There were so many wilkes-barre/scranton Penguins suiting up for Pittsburg this year. Their season is definitely a success no matter how it turns out because of what they fought through.

    How is that even a negative if he cries if his team is eliminated. Hes a bajillionaire if he is showing he cares about what he does isn't that a good thing? If he was cruising around in a Ferrari with super models and didn't seem to care I'm sure you'd be criticizing him for that as well.

  8. #248
    Dreadlord Epuration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Vancouver,Canada
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandra View Post
    You serious? Hating on Crosby was so last decade. Why rush him back so he can be the next Eric Lindross or Mark Savard? Hes the best player in the league if he sits out all of this year and next in order for me to be able to watch him play for 10 or more seasons he can be my guest. It took forever for him to lose the scoring lead. Hes 18 goals off the leader and played half as many games. Hes by far the best player in the league and his team always over achieves. The Penguins are a group of role players built to play around Crosby and Malkin and even without them they got 4th in the East and had so many injuries this entire year. There were so many wilkes-barre/scranton Penguins suiting up for Pittsburg this year. Their season is definitely a success no matter how it turns out because of what they fought through.

    How is that even a negative if he cries if his team is eliminated. Hes a bajillionaire if he is showing he cares about what he does isn't that a good thing? If he was cruising around in a Ferrari with super models and didn't seem to care I'm sure you'd be criticizing him for that as well.
    fanboi much?

    ---------- Post added 2011-04-17 at 06:55 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    Tonight we redeem ourselves. I'm also looking for LA to upset Niemi and the Sharks, and from the bold statement they made last time I think it's going to happen. I also hope Buffalo beats Philly. Also, look for some comebacks for Boston and for NYR.
    canucks won more away games than home games this season... just sayin
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Chill down, have a kitten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahoota View Post
    I'm sure there is someone out there who sees fire and thinks "that could be fun."

  9. #249
    Scarab Lord AceofHarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandra View Post
    You serious? Hating on Crosby was so last decade. Why rush him back so he can be the next Eric Lindross or Mark Savard? Hes the best player in the league if he sits out all of this year and next in order for me to be able to watch him play for 10 or more seasons he can be my guest. It took forever for him to lose the scoring lead. Hes 18 goals off the leader and played half as many games. Hes by far the best player in the league and his team always over achieves. The Penguins are a group of role players built to play around Crosby and Malkin and even without them they got 4th in the East and had so many injuries this entire year. There were so many wilkes-barre/scranton Penguins suiting up for Pittsburg this year. Their season is definitely a success no matter how it turns out because of what they fought through.

    How is that even a negative if he cries if his team is eliminated. Hes a bajillionaire if he is showing he cares about what he does isn't that a good thing? If he was cruising around in a Ferrari with super models and didn't seem to care I'm sure you'd be criticizing him for that as well.
    sorry, ill hate on Crosby until the league stops shoving him down our throat. hes not even as good as tehy make him out to be. Hank shut him down in CONSECUTIVE playoffs. and he is ARGUABLY the best player in the league, arguements could be made for Stamkos, Ovie, and Datsyuk as well. Scoring Goals isnt all that hockey is about. and most of his goals that he gets comes from sitting beside the net and collecting rebounds, i have watched him play so yes, i can say that. yes he does have a few nifty moves, but most his shit is rebounds or good set ups by his team.

    The simple fact of the matter is this: the League puts way to much stock in him, as well as advertising about him and the Penguins way too much. Remember when he skated for the first time in march after two months? Yeah, 15 minutes of skating is BREAKING news on Several websites, including the NHL website. Remember when Datsyuk and Modano came back after 2 months away and skated for the first time in practice? i don't. wanna know why? because no one put it out because who CARES if a player skates for 15 minutes. NO ONE. WOW, a month and a half ago Crosby skated for 15 minutes. simple fact of the matter is, regardless of the fact that he skated for 15 minutes he is not BACK YET a month and a half LATER. SO WHAT DOES IT MATTER! once the dude stops getting shoved down our throats, and shows respect for arguably the most respected player in the game (See: Lidstrom) ill have a modicum of respect for Crosby, and not until than.

  10. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeyar View Post
    Well when you say boston had some luck because of one ( not two) post, dont forget the 2-3 times montreal missed an empty net because Thomas was still looking for the puck behind his net, when it happens once, its not big deal, but in 2 straight games..well like i said its all about the way is playing in his net, wasting too much energy, Price is a 6'3 220lbc goalie and he handles the puck like a D, besides hes moving so fast for such a big guy, and hes done it all season long with a poor defensive (markov, gorges, spacek, injured )

    About the wings, no one has scored more playoff goals in the last three years than Johan Franzen, who is tied with teammate Henrik Zetterberg for 31 in that time span, but Franzen has done it playing six games less. And Zetterberg won a Conn Smythe, so he tells you a lot about the Mule in the playoffs, Datsyuk is overall the best player in the NHL, and we dont have any other beat up player, rafalski i kinda soft but in the olympics he was the best american player leading the tournament in assists, and Bertuzzi Abbie Helm Eaves Miller can play a really physical game, also last time i checked we have the best coach in the league, so besides Howard being shaky sometimes, we can beat any other team during 2 months, guys like datyuk and kronwall were injured during the season so they got tons of energy for the playoffs.
    I remember at least two pucks off posts for boston. One came back and Price caught it on the back of his leg and covered then one went off his left post and into the corner from a faceoff win and shot from the blue line. If any of those or whiffed attempts at backdoor open netters go in its a different series. Its just hard for me to say Thomas is doing that much wrong. If he was getting any type of offensive support or defensive help and not turning it over to put Thomas in tough spots I don't think wed be having this conversation. I love Thomas for being an underdog and being an American and Price since I saw him in Juniors and have been amazed with him since.

    Heres Barry Melroses take on it and is what Im trying to get across
    http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=636...goryid=2459791


    I know the Redwings have done it before but I'm not holding my breath. There coach was my WHL teams coach =D and the way they changed the series in game one second period I think had a lot to do with coaching and they have a ton of experience. I'd never put money against the Redwings but probably would pass on betting on them late rounds too without seeing them put together a good run. It was just over a week ago when they got beat up by the Blackhawks. They turned it around two days later in the final game of the regular season and have looked good since so it will be fun to watch.

  11. #251
    Scarab Lord AceofHarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeyar View Post
    the way the wings are playing against the yotes, last game would be 8-1 with Zetterberg, one of the reason we are not going to sweep anyone is because of the penalties, 4 in the second, 3 in the third, thats just stupid, but its because kids like abbie helm and fillipula have shitload of ice time due to Zett's injury imo, but im pretty sure Babcock is gonna deal with that.

    As much as i hate the pens, Boston is by far the nhl favorite team and mostly because Campbell's son is a Bruin, even Sedin and Thornton talked about that in the media when Chara ran Paciorrety' head into the turnbuckle. But youre right, Bettman is in love with Crybaby Crosby and that pisses me off as much as Cooke or Chara similing couple games after they nearly killed a player.

    Detroit with Zetterberg back and Mule on fire could beat any team in the west besides the Canucks, cuz srsly i have a hard time watching the Hawks getting molested like that and i dont like them, its pure domination
    honestly you clearly did not watch the game last night, or just don't watch them play all that often.
    the reason for 3 of those penalties was not Helm or Abdelkader. yes they did take some stupid penalties in the 2nd/3rd (Wings not those guys). but that was Gifts from the pinstripes to the Yotes. that interference by Filpulla? that happens every face off, and NEVER gets called.
    that hit by Helm on Jov? Shoulder to Shoulder, thats not a penalty in any other game.
    that cross check by Franzen at center ice? bullshit call, and the other guy should have been called for the retaliation hit.
    the simple fact of the matter is the pinstripes were trying to get the Yotes back into the game. ive seen it happen dozens of times this year against detroit. remember the last game of the year against Chicago? it was OBVIOUS in that game.
    there were two penalties in the last minute and a half that were solid no shit obvious penalties ignored by the refs that the Yotes committed.

    Do not try to say anything about Helm, that dude Brings it, day in, day out, no matter how the rest of the team is playing. he fights in the corners for the puck and he will put on a burst of speed for a breakaway even when his tank is empty.

    the Redwings are very good when there on, and sadly, they haven't had too many games this year where they WERE on.

    best we can do is wait and see.

  12. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    sorry, ill hate on Crosby until the league stops shoving him down our throat. hes not even as good as tehy make him out to be. Hank shut him down in CONSECUTIVE playoffs. and he is ARGUABLY the best player in the league, arguements could be made for Stamkos, Ovie, and Datsyuk as well. Scoring Goals isnt all that hockey is about. and most of his goals that he gets comes from sitting beside the net and collecting rebounds, i have watched him play so yes, i can say that. yes he does have a few nifty moves, but most his shit is rebounds or good set ups by his team.

    The simple fact of the matter is this: the League puts way to much stock in him, as well as advertising about him and the Penguins way too much. Remember when he skated for the first time in march after two months? Yeah, 15 minutes of skating is BREAKING news on Several websites, including the NHL website. Remember when Datsyuk and Modano came back after 2 months away and skated for the first time in practice? i don't. wanna know why? because no one put it out because who CARES if a player skates for 15 minutes. NO ONE. WOW, a month and a half ago Crosby skated for 15 minutes. simple fact of the matter is, regardless of the fact that he skated for 15 minutes he is not BACK YET a month and a half LATER. SO WHAT DOES IT MATTER! once the dude stops getting shoved down our throats, and shows respect for arguably the most respected player in the game (See: Lidstrom) ill have a modicum of respect for Crosby, and not until than.
    Sydney Crosby isnt even a goal scorer though and still scores goals playing with joe bloes playing on his line ( I know when healthy they have a pretty good power play) Wow for being a fanboi I seem to know less and care less about Crosby and his health than you guys lol I'm not missing out by him not playing too much. If he was playing Id watch that but hes not and I could care less and Im a fanboi?

  13. #253
    Scarab Lord AceofHarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandra View Post
    Sydney Crosby isnt even a goal scorer though and still scores goals playing with joe bloes playing on his line ( I know when healthy they have a pretty good power play) Wow for being a fanboi I seem to know less and care less about Crosby and his health than you guys lol I'm not missing out by him not playing too much. If he was playing Id watch that but hes not and I could care less and Im a fanboi?
    Not a goal scorer? He does not play defense, he does not play the Penalty kill, he doesn't Dangle, so if he doesn't score goals, what does he do?
    your last post you were talking about the talent the Pens have and now your saying he plays with Joe Blows, so which is it, good players or bad? he scores goals or he doesn't score goals? make up your mind.

  14. #254
    Dreadlord Xevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    930
    Quote Originally Posted by keelea View Post
    Drop Bob and bring back Leighton like I've been saying since the beginning of the year (Flyers fan myself).

    Also, the Canucks look solid against a crumby Chicago team that dropped practically their entire team last year. Gg playing teams with no skill.
    They dropped their crashers and bangers, but they still have the skill.

    Toews, Kane, Sharp, Hossa.
    I remember it all too well

  15. #255
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    352
    I hope the Canadiens will, but it's more likely that they will lose on the 2nd or 3rd round. I think Washington will win the cup this year.

  16. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    They dropped their crashers and bangers, but they still have the skill.

    Toews, Kane, Sharp, Hossa.
    This guy is just getting locked out by the Canucks.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

  17. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Not a goal scorer? He does not play defense, he does not play the Penalty kill, he doesn't Dangle, so if he doesn't score goals, what does he do?
    your last post you were talking about the talent the Pens have and now your saying he plays with Joe Blows, so which is it, good players or bad? he scores goals or he doesn't score goals? make up your mind.
    hes a playmaker. Stamkos and Oveckin are goal scorers. You are the one who watches Crosby so did you miss him out on the PK when Stahl was out for faceoffs but not only for faceoffs now . He will never be Datsyuk or Kessler defensively but is by far not the worse defensive center out there among super stars. Pens play a system that works and huge part is defense so if you think he doesnt play D I disagree and am baffled. He lifts up more sticks then probably anyone on his team and does his part. He even fights when needed to get his team going. They arent good enough to not have everyone playing hard. In there system they are able to plug AHLers into it and not fall that far their coaching has to play a big part. If Crosby was playing on a different team he would have so many more assists and maybe even more goals. I'm not even a fan of his but I can even appreciate him as a great player and wish he played for my team.

  18. #258
    Scarab Lord AceofHarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandra View Post
    hes a playmaker. Stamkos and Oveckin are goal scorers. You are the one who watches Crosby so did you miss him out on the PK when Stahl was out for faceoffs but not only for faceoffs now . He will never be Datsyuk or Kessler defensively but is by far not the worse defensive center out there among super stars. Pens play a system that works and huge part is defense so if you think he doesnt play D I disagree and am baffled. He lifts up more sticks then probably anyone on his team and does his part. He even fights when needed to get his team going. They arent good enough to not have everyone playing hard. In there system they are able to plug AHLers into it and not fall that far their coaching has to play a big part. If Crosby was playing on a different team he would have so many more assists and maybe even more goals. I'm not even a fan of his but I can even appreciate him as a great player and wish he played for my team.
    Sorry, he is not a play maker, a play maker is Datsyuk, someone who can set others up like no other, that is not Crosby.
    Crosby has 28 Seconds per game on the PK, for the most penalized team in the league that does not seem like a whole lot.
    and he is not that great defensively, i have seen this first hand against the wings when he absolutely sucked.
    you are delusional, Crosby has gotten in like 3 fights in his career, sorry, but thats not "when your team needs it"

  19. #259
    Field Marshal Aeyar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    honestly you clearly did not watch the game last night, or just don't watch them play all that often.
    the reason for 3 of those penalties was not Helm or Abdelkader. yes they did take some stupid penalties in the 2nd/3rd (Wings not those guys). but that was Gifts from the pinstripes to the Yotes. that interference by Filpulla? that happens every face off, and NEVER gets called.
    that hit by Helm on Jov? Shoulder to Shoulder, thats not a penalty in any other game.
    that cross check by Franzen at center ice? bullshit call, and the other guy should have been called for the retaliation hit.
    the simple fact of the matter is the pinstripes were trying to get the Yotes back into the game. ive seen it happen dozens of times this year against detroit. remember the last game of the year against Chicago? it was OBVIOUS in that game.
    there were two penalties in the last minute and a half that were solid no shit obvious penalties ignored by the refs that the Yotes committed.

    Do not try to say anything about Helm, that dude Brings it, day in, day out, no matter how the rest of the team is playing. he fights in the corners for the puck and he will put on a burst of speed for a breakaway even when his tank is empty.

    the Redwings are very good when there on, and sadly, they haven't had too many games this year where they WERE on.

    best we can do is wait and see.
    I never said anythg wrong against Darren Helm, i love the kid, hard worker, playing strong and fast, what i meant is that with Zetterberg back in the lineup we would have a much better control of the game, and we both know how a red wings playoff game looks when we control the puck. Yotes have nothing to gives besides being tough and thats why they played the spin cycle as much as they can, now like i said, what was the most called penalty yesterday, interference, and i remember very well helm and filipulla getting caught with their stick parallel to the ice blocking thir opponent.

    I agree that you dont usually call that in playoff but in game 1 we saw how retared were the refs so you can to adjust you game. And im not saying their guilty of the PP goals, im saying put zetterberg in the second and its not 4-0 but more like 6-0 and the yotes woulndt have anythg to fight for at this point.

    Also i dont care about the bad games they played this year, regular season is for teams like the Laffs.

    This being said, i was joking when i said the wings would sweep everyone BUT im not when i say that they could handle any given team in the league, Pavs looks so good in theses playoffs, Franzen is a real machine in this time of the year, and Zetterberg was carrying the team half of the year so we all know how good he can be game in and game out. Im not a great fan of Ruslan Salei, and i think Ericsson could be a lot better in his own zone, Howard is not the best goalie in the league, but hey if we had a top goalie and 6 perfect Ds it woulndt be even funny to watch

  20. #260
    Scarab Lord AceofHarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeyar View Post
    I never said anythg wrong against Darren Helm, i love the kid, hard worker, playing strong and fast, what i meant is that with Zetterberg back in the lineup we would have a much better control of the game, and we both know how a red wings playoff game looks when we control the puck. Yotes have nothing to gives besides being tough and thats why they played the spin cycle as much as they can, now like i said, what was the most called penalty yesterday, interference, and i remember very well helm and filipulla getting caught with their stick parallel to the ice blocking thir opponent.

    I agree that you dont usually call that in playoff but in game 1 we saw how retared were the refs so you can to adjust you game. And im not saying their guilty of the PP goals, im saying put zetterberg in the second and its not 4-0 but more like 6-0 and the yotes woulndt have anythg to fight for at this point.

    Also i dont care about the bad games they played this year, regular season is for teams like the Laffs.

    This being said, i was joking when i said the wings would sweep everyone BUT im not when i say that they could handle any given team in the league, Pavs looks so good in theses playoffs, Franzen is a real machine in this time of the year, and Zetterberg was carrying the team half of the year so we all know how good he can be game in and game out. Im not a great fan of Ruslan Salei, and i think Ericsson could be a lot better in his own zone, Howard is not the best goalie in the league, but hey if we had a top goalie and 6 perfect Ds it woulndt be even funny to watch
    kind of hard to adjust to the referees calling every little bullshit you do and letting the other team get away with murder.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •