USC DB Josh Shaw Admits to Lying About Saving 7 Yr Old

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/colle...-admitting-lie

Seriously, why are we giving these kids free rides to school? What a fucking moron, put lightly.

Yes, that was a really poor decision, and it will follow him around for a long time. But kids - and he is a kid - make bad decisions under stress and pressure; we've all done stupid things before and things that we wish we hadn't. His mistake is incredibly public, and he'll have to deal with it, but saying he shouldn't get a scholarship because he was young and dumb enough to do something like this is just overkill.
    Raids & Dungeons Mod | <Despotism> 14/14H (10-man); 14/14H (25-man); 2 Days/Week US-Greymane <> Recruiting for Mythic

Yeah, he is a kid. Either way, USC... I kinda don't feel bad for the school.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Just feels like he was doing something pretty bad to warrant jumping from a 3 story balcony then lie about it. I know he's not a suspect but doesn't make sense.

I'm so confused, whos josh shaw?

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Just feels like he was doing something pretty bad to warrant jumping from a 3 story balcony then lie about it. I know he's not a suspect but doesn't make sense.
    Can't find the link but there is apparently a story of him being a suspect in a robbery someone saw a person of his figure jumping from his girlfriends dorm room during a robbery.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Can't find the link but there is apparently a story of him being a suspect in a robbery someone saw a person of his figure jumping from his girlfriends dorm room during a robbery.
    hes not a suspect in any crime at the moment..that is completely conjecture. I have nothing to do with USC or this player, but saying shit like that is completely out of line.
    Signatures are for squares! Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Yeah, he is a kid. Either way, USC... I kinda don't feel bad for the school.
    He was a 5th year senior. Hardly a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Ah, ok, then he is a full fledged "man", and is more like Omar jumping out of Avon's window than some kid acting silly.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    I did think he was younger for some reason. However, I'd still label a 22 year old as a "kid" in many ways (ie talking about maturity). It was a really dumb thing to do, but I don't consider him in need of a terrible punishment for it as has been suggested at times (not just in this thread, but elsewhere that I've read as well).
    Raids & Dungeons Mod | <Despotism> 14/14H (10-man); 14/14H (25-man); 2 Days/Week US-Greymane <> Recruiting for Mythic