Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    NCAA College Football 2015-2016

    It's almost that time boys!

    Old thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ootball-Thread

    To start the thread I'll just say that I'm a Clemson fan/alumni. I mainly watch SEC/ACC football, but my Saturdays and Sundays are devoted to football in general.

    First games of the FBS season start on September 3rd! UNC vs South Carolina on ESPN at 6:00PM EST.
    Last edited by Vampiroth; 2015-07-21 at 08:14 AM.

  2. #2
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    14,002
    Edited thread title to avoid confusion.

    Alabama has had a lot of shit go down in the offseason, but I didn't feel it necessary yet to make a new thread. It will be interesting to see who they pick for starting quarterback.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Show em how to live

  3. #3
    I look forward to my Canes going 2-10 and the firing of Coach Folden. I mean Golden.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

  4. #4
    Moderator Stommped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    2,604
    Buckeyes will dominate again, Gumboy, ESPN, and people in the South will stare at the sky for hours contemplating the meaning of life, wondering how the SEC could not have the best college football team in the country.

  5. #5
    Titan Crissi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    14,478
    Looking foreward to Texas improving this year. QB situation will be kind of hard to watch, or exiciting to watch, depending on if we grabbed good guys lol.

    Also, TCU is going the distance! Sooooo many returning starters, and while quite a few D went to the draft Patterson has always been a defensive genius so not as woried there.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Buckeyes will dominate again.
    I sure hope not, but if Asshat doesn't have packages to include 2 of those QBs on the field with some trickeration... he truly would be an asshat.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Buckeyes will dominate again, Gumboy, ESPN, and people in the South will stare at the sky for hours contemplating the meaning of life, wondering how the SEC could not have the best college football team in the country.
    He didn't even make it in the thread you and you called him out LOL

  8. #8
    Titan Crissi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    14,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampiroth View Post
    He didn't even make it in the thread you and you called him out LOL
    Poor Gumboy. lol.

    I also fully expect Bigzo in here giving me shit for TCU. I said Im sorry about Dalton Ok?!

  9. #9
    I like TCU, but... if only he wasn't a ginger, if only...
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

  10. #10
    TCU should be really good this year.

  11. #11
    It is not on the level of the big conferences but we will see if my hometown Boise State can get the offense going this year with new QB and RB.

  12. #12
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    14,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Brogrom View Post
    It is not on the level of the big conferences but we will see if my hometown Boise State can get the offense going this year with new QB and RB.
    It's ok, I like watching Boise State play. I still say my favorite game to watch ever was their bowl game against Oklahoma where they beat them on a two-point conversion statue of liberty.

    I wanna see Duke do well again this year. It's always nice to see historically bad teams kick some ass.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Show em how to live

  13. #13
    I don't think Duke will be as good as they have been as of late. Too many great staff members being hired away really hurts.

  14. #14
    And to be honest, the only player I can remember on these recent Duke teams has been Mr. Crowder.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

  15. #15
    Braxton Miller is going to be playing WR for Ohio State this year. Hmm.

  16. #16
    Two weeks until the season starts!

  17. #17
    Yeah i cannot wait. I love tailgating and everything that comes along with NCAA Football. Should be a fun opening home game with the Washington Huskies coming to town and our old coach at the helm.

  18. #18
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    14,002
    I work all day Saturdays now. A big disappointment that on the slowest day of the week, I gotta work ten hours, and miss every bit of football.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Show em how to live

  19. #19
    That's sounds like the exact opposite of great.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I work all day Saturdays now. A big disappointment that on the slowest day of the week, I gotta work ten hours, and miss every bit of football.
    OUCH! That really sucks I hate watching recorded football so that would be terrible for me. Luckily I interviewed for a position that gives me weekends off, hopefully I land it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •