Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

It's On. McGregor vs Mayweather finalized

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...nalized-aug-26

I am expecting Floyd to win, but this is a pretty big deal. Many doubted it would happen, yet here we are.
    If it seems like I am acting stupid, there's probably a good reason for that.

I bet it makes less money than Mayweather vs. Pacqiao.
    I'm one of those people with their PC specs listed in their signature now. Aryan PC Master Race.

I know you Intel fanboys are jelly over my brand new hardware:
    My Intel fidget spinner.

Its Thunderlips vs Rocky Balboa IRL. I feel sorry for anyone who pays for this one sided match up, both sides are only doing this for the money. Thankfully we have GGG vs Canelo in Sept. to offset this "fight".

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...nalized-aug-26

I am expecting Floyd to win, but this is a pretty big deal. Many doubted it would happen, yet here we are.
    Great so now McGregor can lose a fight for just about every reasons except fighting.

Why would he bother lower himself. Personally I think it cheapens his reputation.

There is a reason UFC has become more popular than boxing, because people don't win by hug rests, and dancing around the ring. Fuck boxing.
    *I'd rather be divisive than indecisive, drop the niceties!*

Quote Originally Posted by Ineluki View Post
    Thankfully we have GGG vs Canelo in Sept. to offset this "fight".
    You mean Cormier vs. Jon Jones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    Why would [McGregor] bother lower himself. Personally I think it cheapens his reputation.
    Because he can make them $$fat stacks of cash$$.
    I'm one of those people with their PC specs listed in their signature now. Aryan PC Master Race.

I know you Intel fanboys are jelly over my brand new hardware:
    My Intel fidget spinner.

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    Great so now McGregor can lose a fight for just about every reasons except fighting.

Why would he bother lower himself. Personally I think it cheapens his reputation.

There is a reason UFC has become more popular than boxing, because people don't win by hug rests, and dancing around the ring. Fuck boxing.
    i mean, 9 figures is a pretty easy choice lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    You mean Cormier vs. Jon Jones.

- - - Updated - - -

Because he can make them $$fat stacks of cash$$.
    Probably his single biggest payday to date. I'd let Floyd tap me a few times and then laugh all the way to the bank with the image of ahooting his legs in my head.
    If it seems like I am acting stupid, there's probably a good reason for that.

Stood in the Fire Starscream101's Avatar
    Should of been a Kick Boxing match to some what make it where both fighters get to use their skills
    Signature And Avatar Courtesy Of Elyssia

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream101 View Post
    Should of been a Kick Boxing match to some what make it where both fighters get to use their skills
    nah that would just tip it the other way. closest way to get to fair would be straight boxing with ufc gloves and even then its not really close lol

mayweather wins boxing 99/100 times, but if you add in legs or ground game, it flips to conor 99/100
    Last edited by The Oblivion; 2017-06-15 at 12:26 AM.

Meh, rather watch connor in the octagon than dance around with mayweather

Stood in the Fire Starscream101's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    nah that would just tip it the other way. closest way to get to fair would be straight boxing with ufc gloves and even then its not really close lol

mayweather wins boxing 99/100 times, but if you add in legs or ground game, it flips to conor 99/100
    True but as they say Sweep the leg
    Signature And Avatar Courtesy Of Elyssia

Are they going to box or UFC fight?

This fight will go 3 rounds tops and if the boxing rules are enforced strictly McGregor has no chance, however if this were MMA, Mayweather would lose.

However I anticipate both will be paid a lot of money to probably milk this for another payday.
    Can gods bleed? I mean to find out! MallSecurity MallTube

Well played Conor its a win win. He gets a massive pay day and might get a lucky shot in the opening rounds. He will never have to fight again. Hes a medicore fighter who hyped his shit well.

Floyd should absolutely school him.

They each get 100m don't they?

What one could do...

Conor should have this one easily. Old ass Mayweather.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

It'll look like this on aug 26 lol.

Just so I'm clear, is this a boxing fight or a UFC fight? If boxing I can't see Mayweather losin. We all know the type of tactics he uses. A UFC type fight would be far more entertaining though and I'd love to see Mayweather get smacked.

he's too big of a bitch to even go kick boxing, eh?

shows mcgregor's got more balls than him at least.

I would assume Mayweather wins, easily, but a voice in the back of my head keeps telling me he is in his 40s, fighting a much younger, bigger man, with some serious fast twitch muscle fibers. If Floyd's reflexes have declined like Anderson Silva's did the world could get shocked. The fight is using 10 oz gloves though, so a 1 punch knockout seems unlikely.