Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    and it continues, 39,39,40 the shots allowed the past three games, this is no good, the Kings must've caught some contagious eastern conference defensive maladies during the road trip
    At least you have two backups playing like all stars while Quick is injured... at least a couple weeks ago, haven't really been able to keep up with other teams much lately.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know what's bad? Buffalo has won just two games all season after regulation time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Morgan Rielly first NHL Goal

Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    Morgan Rielly first NHL Goal
    Great shot on it too.

I fell asleep at like 630 last night... did they play better than the score indicates or worse?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was a tight game until someone decided to ignore the whiner when he was in front of the net.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, why is the league not suspending Bortuzzo for head hunting D'Amigo? He shouldered him once and tried to hit him in the head again later in the game.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2013-12-17 at 03:37 PM.

Just watched it - it doesn't look that bad.. more circumstantial than head hunting.. I didn't, of course, see any other hit earlier or later in the night between the two, so I can't speak to that, but the one that everyone seems to be talking about looked more incidental than intentional. You can't suspend a guy for hitting your shoulder with his head while he's leaning forwards to go after the puck.

Only thing that bothered me about the hit was his skates came off the ice. Otherwise our guy should have been playing with his head up.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Only thing that bothered me about the hit was his skates came off the ice. Otherwise our guy should have been playing with his head up.
    Yeah, but to me it looks like his momentum took him off the ice as both skates were down during the initial contact. Always raises questions though when the skates leave the ice

Quote Originally Posted by Rylon View Post
    Yeah, but to me it looks like his momentum took him off the ice as both skates were down during the initial contact. Always raises questions though when the skates leave the ice
    I agree, overall I think it was a clean hit. Just always hard to judge when it looks like a player leaps. Players really just need to do a better job of keeping their head up. No excuse for us to lose to the Pens with all the injuries they had. Embarrassing loss IMO.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, it was a close game when Toronto had a chance to blow the doors off the Pens. Offense wasn't playing well, they better crush FLA tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    To be fair, it was a close game when Toronto had a chance to blow the doors off the Pens. Offense wasn't playing well, they better crush FLA tonight.
    It was a close game... against a team that had half of its lineup generally in the AHL. <_<
    If we played that way against Pittsburgh's real roster I'd be content, but perspective is important.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    I can get behind that kind of work ethic

Score 7 goals on the Hawks.
    Can't score more than 1 on a Penguins team full of AHLers or the Panthers.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's professional sports for you. The weirdest shit happens.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, 'Nucks undefeated December is finally over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Damn, 'Nucks undefeated December is finally over.
    amaze
    such sadness
    wow

much riot?

(okay, that was mean. I know.)
    Last edited by PickleballAce; 2013-12-18 at 05:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    much riot?

(okay, that was mean. I know.)
    wow
    such fire
    many loot
    much death
    amaze
    wow