bruins 13-0-1 in the last 14!

Guess he figured he had to do it himself since his team wouldn't. Ryan Miller ftw!

Also, great game between the Leafs and Bruins. I was loving that 3rd period.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post
    Guess he figured he had to do it himself since his team wouldn't. Ryan Miller ftw!

Also, great game between the Leafs and Bruins. I was loving that 3rd period.
    Tootoo is such a scumbag lol. The NHL should suspend him for his constant diving antics and that hit

I'll be surprised if the NHL doesn't take further steps to protect goalies after that hit.
    Also, Sabres need to go find Laraque and beg him to come out of retirement to join them.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    Im not taking it personally, im just saying you are an idiot for thinking the refs were out to get the Blues. There was a High Sticking up in Carcillos face but it was never called and on that same rush the Blues ended up scoring, so that should of never happened, then for the Blues second and last goal of the game Sobotka trips Brunette using both his stick and skate, and passes it to Stewart who then scores, so that goal should have never happened.
    Quite frankly i think your over exaggerating what i said, i didnt say the referees were out to get the blues, but they missed quite a few blatant calls, and if you want to talk about things that shouldnt have happened, you should have paid more attention and atleast watched your team slash TJ oshie right before his "penalty slash" , which was merely a tap on the chest of the chicago player. Then maybe you should have noticed in the fight at the end of the second period where your team sends in a thug player, who plays with Backes and grabs his stick, then backes does a shove, and they call a minor. Two of your goals were scored on powerplays based off of Bad referee calls, most of which was started by your team and we retaliated, and for some reason you get no penalty. They missed a few calls on our side too, the tripping i can see, but its really minor, and regardless i think we would have scored that with or without brunette up. But quite frankly this arguement is really pointless, since it appears neither one of us would be willing to accept each others opinions without just claiming it as bias.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    The rumored radical realignment the NHL is exploring: http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/...rn=nhl-wp18932

Does that alignment make sense to anyone? The Florida teams get absolutely fucked for travel. Why would they keep 16 in the West and 14 in the East? Wouldn't it make much, much more sense to move both Detroit and Columbus to the East, making it the 16 team conference, which would make all the EST teams in the East? I do not like this plan at all. The unbalanced conferences end up being incredibly mediocre, ask MLB which is abandoning that format likely next year.

actually it helps them in the long run, the more games down there vs canadian teams, like leafs/habs.. more revenue. the travel isn't all that bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    So the Red Wings have started there brutal December Schedule (15 games in 29 days, 3 different back to back series, 10 road games) out well with the win in Buffalo and play again tonight in Colorado. if Detroit can play well during this month, everyone beware.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care for the proposed realignments. The playoffs are perfect the way they are and I want them to stay that way. The only thing that makes sense to me is the Detroit/Winnipeg swap, which might make the Eastern conference more interesting. Also, getting rid of Detroit would make us the Central Division favorites nearly every season in the near future :P (I believe).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    I don't really care for the proposed realignments. The playoffs are perfect the way they are and I want them to stay that way. The only thing that makes sense to me is the Detroit/Winnipeg swap, which might make the Eastern conference more interesting. Also, getting rid of Detroit would make us the Central Division favorites nearly every season in the near future :P (I believe).
    given your competition would include columbus and st louis thats not really hard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    Ya the Hawks would enjoy the near automatic playoff slot the Wings enjoyed for a decade or more lol. I don't think the Preds are that good and it is too soon to tell if the Blues are truly becoming good again or if this is just an anomaly. Columbus will assuredly be terrible until they are relocated or god willing contracted and Winnipeg is a total wild card depending on how the new ownership develops the team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chicago and Detroit separated? ...... but i don't want the Central to suck =[

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    So... Who was watching CBC on Saturday night watching the Boston game, then saw Brooks Laich net a beauty in 12 seconds right after that game? Lol.
    red panda red panda red panda!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    Chicago and Detroit separated? ...... but i don't want the Central to suck =[
    On HNIC they talket about 4 conferences instead of 2 where the first round of playoffs will be played in the same conference. I also take it as it sounds like something they need to do in order to make a European division.

Anyway, im gonna miss some rivalites... i do miss the St louis hawks rivality a few years back.

---------- Post added 2011-12-05 at 01:43 PM ----------

Btw, dont know if anyone have asked this but there seems to be ALOT of goals coming from previous dead angles. Walling from the side on the goalie and in seems to happen in every game now. It used to be like a goalie mistake when it happen but now it seems to be one of the better way to score. Is it just me?
    Last edited by mmoce0fbfedb17; 2011-12-05 at 01:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mujje View Post
    On HNIC they talket about 4 conferences instead of 2 where the first round of playoffs will be played in the same conference. I also take it as it sounds like something they need to do in order to make a European division.

Anyway, im gonna miss some rivalites... i do miss the St louis hawks rivality a few years back.

---------- Post added 2011-12-05 at 01:43 PM ----------

Btw, dont know if anyone have asked this but there seems to be ALOT of goals coming from previous dead angles. Walling from the side on the goalie and in seems to happen in every game now. It used to be like a goalie mistake when it happen but now it seems to be one of the better way to score. Is it just me?
    Blackhawks Blues rivalry is as big as it's always been. As for bad angle shots, deflections, bouncing pucks, traffic, all sorts of things can contribute to pucks going in the net, as it has always been.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay another Blackhawk victory! Man... gonna be fun to see the result of the game tonight vs Coyotes hopefully Crawford steps up.
    Boston what the fuck have happned to them? Like in the start of the season I was like Haha is that all you got and know what an awesome win streak they have...
    Last edited by Rivenda; 2011-12-05 at 03:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    leafs up 1-0

2-0 Bruins. Weak fight, somewhat disappointed in Marchand.

10+ Year Old Account
    3-0 leafs over rangers, atm

10+ Year Old Account
    If the Hawks want to win this game they better stop throwin away their opportunities...

10+ Year Old Account