i'm not speaking just on this game, ya their team completely collapsed tonight.. but when they need Luongo to come up big, he almost never comes through.

15+ Year Old Account
    it certainly does not help Vancouvers case that the Blackhawks covered the entirity of there net with a brick wall and painted the name Crawford on it. the dude hasn't let shit in and Vancouver has had a couple good chances.

---------- Post added 2011-04-22 at 04:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wooblez View Post
    i'm not speaking just on this game, ya their team completely collapsed tonight.. but when they need Luongo to come up big, he almost never comes through.
    without Luongo this game would have been 6-0 coming out of the first. and you know how many times his defense hung him out to dry?

---------- Post added 2011-04-22 at 04:36 AM ----------

Crawford gets a much deserved shut out.

just when i think the kings are getting back on track and going to tool around San Jose, they collapse and blow it.. lol :/

So after crying im my corner for a couple of hours the only thing I can say is... REVENGE

Deleted
    I hope the Nashville/Anaheim game is good tonight, it's been quite a good match up so far.

I have to admit, it's been great watching all the games from a neutral perspective.

15+ Year Old Account
    lol luongo always chokes eventually in the playoffs.. dont expect much from him
    A team is made up of more than just the goaltender.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Exactly, the entire team choked...

/cry

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeyar View Post
    Ole Ole chant is usually heard in europe in those huge soccer stadiums, i assume its a good fit for 21 thousand french canadians fans

I think its gonna be a commercial yeah, with all the yotes fans crying and stuff but only if the jets comes back next year.

If only we could have Price instead of Howie, give the kid the Vezina right now plz cuz he owns it without any doubt.
    Yeah if only our defense started playing correctly instead of huddling in the corner and letting Price do all the work.

Keep seeing Subban try for offense, that's not his freaking job!

Also, fuck Boston. They won't win on Saturday. We actually play well on Saturdays.

Then it's just a matter of game 6 and/or 7...

andrew ference giving the finger to habs fan.. you stay classy bettman bruins
    'Cause that's a good idea in front of 21k angry Quebecois...

I hope he got gangraped outside by the entire city.
    red panda red panda red panda!

SO. My Kings. Yeah. Some one Shoot me please. at least they didn't have a collapse as big as the Canucks did last night. quite frankly that game was just awful.

Well, now my entire weekend's ruined.

Note to self: don't go on Facebook after a tough loss.
    I remember it all too well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logeli View Post
    I hope the Nashville/Anaheim game is good tonight, it's been quite a good match up so far.

I have to admit, it's been great watching all the games from a neutral perspective.
    yeah i'm excited for the rest of this series, it should be a good one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    Note to self: don't go on Facebook after a tough loss.
    Or ever if you can help it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Canucks realize this is the Playoffs right? This isn't an exhibition game.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Canucks realize this is the Playoffs right? This isn't an exhibition game.
    you would have thought so by the way they played their first 3 games... they must have wanted to be the 4th team in NHL history to take a 3-0 game lead and lose it.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    Ottawa and Phoenix are two teams that I really have a hard time disliking. Both have some great character guys, it'll be interesting to see how the ownership issue is resolved.
    Ottawa is one of the biggest joke teams in the league. Spezza is overrated by every Sens fan on the planet, and they sucked so hard this year I am surprised they still have fans. I find it amusing when Sens fans try to bash Leafs fans, at least we weren't last place in the East this year and at least we have guys who can score, not to mention we don't run goalies out of town every year like the Sens have since the lockout. If you have never met a Sens fan, of course you wouldn't dislike them, but I have and I watch the Leafs demolish them all the time now because they are so bad. Their fans are more arrogant then Leafs fans and it's another good reason to dislike them.

---------- Post added 2011-04-22 at 01:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eviljk View Post
    you would have thought so by the way they played their first 3 games... they must have wanted to be the 4th team in NHL history to take a 3-0 game lead and lose it.
    Someone needs to get the defibrillator out and resuscitate the team because they are choking.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2011-04-22 at 05:49 PM.

AV needs to head to Chicago, cancel practice and take the team on some sort of bonding trip/event.

This team is just not in it mentally and dont trust each other on the ice. They gave up after the second goal - WTF? Seriously? They were the highest scoring team and they give up that fast?

Only the 3rd and 4th line showed up to play.

At least I did well on my differentials test, other than that this weekend is horrible - sports fan psychology FTL.
    I remember it all too well

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why does this situation with Vancouver seem very familiar though? The fact that they repeatedly manage to screw up in the post season despite the fact that they dominated in the regular season, is a rather big concern.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviljk View Post
    love your avatar. if he doesnt win GM of the year ill go on a murderous rampage.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    thank you for enlightening me.. i never knew this. During PP it's basically required and asked for a goaltender to stand on his head and come up with sensational stops, and he hasn't really done that since coming to Vancouver in the postseason.

Luongo didn't have it that night.. and he isn't exactly a playoff proven goaltender in the slightest, i'll go so far as to compare him to Ilya Bryzgalov. It's no longer about "you have the best goaltender, you win the series" though.

Anyways, i can't wait for the Ducks game tonight.. i nearly broke a few windows flinging my glass around when Selanne and Fowler came through.. and the Perry goal was just a dagger in the heart. Ruutu suspended, but at least we have Ryan back
    Last edited by Wooblez; 2011-04-22 at 10:48 PM. Reason: so marcelos stops thinking im talking about 1 specific game

15+ Year Old Account
    thank you for enlightening me.. i never knew this. During PP it's basically required and asked for a goaltender to stand on his head and come up with sensational stops. Luongo didn't have it that night.. and he isn't exactly a playoff proven goaltender in the slightest, i'll go so far as to compare him to Ilya Bryzgalov. It's no longer about "you have the best goaltender, you win the series" though.

Anyways, i can't wait for the Ducks game tonight.. i nearly broke a few windows flinging my glass around when Selanne and Fowler came through.. and the Perry goal was just a dagger in the heart. Ruutu suspended, but at least we have Ryan back
    you realize that both the power play goals were deflections right? or are you just ignorant?