15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Oh no! If that happened they would probably land in the 6th spot across from Washington or Florida, two teams they would absolutely bludgeon in a series. Home ice is overrated especially for a team like Boston that is damn good on the road, third best in the NHL behind New York and Vancouver(inflated division statistics cough cough).
    are you trying to imply that Vancouver plays in a terrible division? because that isn't anything you should have to imply at this point...its taken for granted. i mean come on, can you imagine if Detroit played in the SE? 24 points a season baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    watching SJ flounder is kinda nice.. i have a feeling that thing is getting blown up

Hi guys!
    First post here, I have followed this thread for a while now and thought it would be fun to join.
    I live in Sweden and root for The Capitals even though it's hard when you miss a lot of games due to the difference in time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    watching SJ flounder is kinda nice.. i have a feeling that thing is getting blown up
    as a wings fan i wish they were floundering, it would be nice to finally kick SJ out of the playoffs.

---------- Post added 2012-03-14 at 06:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sennah View Post
    Hi guys!
    First post here, I have followed this thread for a while now and thought it would be fun to join.
    I live in Sweden and root for The Capitals even though it's hard when you miss a lot of games due to the difference in time.
    Swede huh? i don't like Swedes in hockey.

ok ok you caught me, i was leing.
    anyways.
    welcome to the forums.
    play nice. make sure you rag on someone else's team every once and a while (Seeing as you a caps fan, probably going to be Pitts).

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome back to the NHL Marty Turco.

Deleted
    Hi guys!
    I know exactly what you mean. I live in Germany and the only way to follow the NHL is to look up the results when I get up in the morning. I can only watch hockey at the weekends and when I do a night shift...

10+ Year Old Account
    playoff time rolls around, we all need to meet up in Fuzzie hockey chat channel watch games, and just talk hockey
    Last edited by Masqerader; 2012-03-14 at 11:11 PM.

I follow the same routine Anassi, watching the scoreboard as soon as I wake up, more afternoon games pls

I will do my best if we face them in the playoffs, that is if we manage to get there.

15+ Year Old Account
    playoff time rolls around, we all need to meet up in Fuzzie hockey chat channel watch games, and just talk hockey
    For sure. I'll open the channel in the morning and leave it going all day. I might not always be there since I sometimes watch games on my big screen or at the bar. Also, anyone can create and join the channel. Just logon IRC Quakenet and type /join #mmoc-hockey If no one is there it will create it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the Chicago vs Vancouver match up is happening in the playoffs this time boys =[

Same goes for us.. somethings gotta give, as of right now, the team just isn't playing good Hockey. They had a great game against Philly on Saturday but couldn't get a bounce to save their lives. But other then that, its been bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    I don't think the Chicago vs Vancouver match up is happening in the playoffs this time boys =[
    It's possible if you drop down a spot. Barring a choke that makes SJ look good, Vancouver is pretty much guaranteed at least 2nd in the conference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching the ceremony for Saku Koivu, and how the fuck is Getzlaf that bald at age 26? O_o

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, the linesman was hit into the bench.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone see Ben Bishop? Dude is a giant

10+ Year Old Account
    Man watching the Detroit Blue Jackets is painful...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Man watching the Detroit Blue Jackets is painful...
    Wow Detroit. When did you descend from the heaven's and fall back to Earth?

10+ Year Old Account
    Detroit really do suck some kind of ass in away games. Not even Florida are that bad.

Avs had a fantastic win in Buffalo tonight. Though lucky at the death Landeskog will soon be walking on water. Takes us to 8th.
    I find the rosterpretty weird but. We've played the most games of any team (72) and we're playing a double-header tomo in New Jersey.

Mod Warning: Please do not be rude to our hockey nuts.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2012-03-15 at 05:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys!
    I know what you're talking about. I live in Denmark and the time zone really fucks it up. Although I have bought a game pass so I can watch the game at the morning, when Hawks doesn't play early. Welcome abroad.
    Last edited by Rivenda; 2012-03-15 at 08:13 AM.
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevorkian View Post
    Detroit really do suck some kind of ass in away games. Not even Florida are that bad.

Avs had a fantastic win in Buffalo tonight. Though lucky at the death Landeskog will soon be walking on water. Takes us to 8th.
    I find the rosterpretty weird but. We've played the most games of any team (72) and we're playing a double-header tomo in New Jersey.

Mod Warning: Please do not be rude to our hockey nuts.
    sigh, minus 5 of our starters including Lidstrom and Datsyuk, certaintly doesn't help matters. that said, the lack of effort by certaint people (Franzen in particular) is making me sick.
    Last edited by AceofHarts; 2012-03-15 at 10:14 AM.