10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Smart move if you are Carkner, or the Senators in general. Lose your tough guy and get rid of a top tier player like Dubinsky for the rest of the game at least. And they are killing off a tough penalty as well. As much as I despise the Sens, it was smart of their coach to put Carkner in to stir shit up in the pot and give their team some energy.

playing 1 less D man, and with the echl career player.. not really. the sens will lose.. carkner will be suspended.. and if the rangers had any sense.. i would love to see someone run karlsson through the boards

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Came up here to check what you guys had to say during commercial break, literally as I walk into the room with the TV - Backstrom scores. Good to see him actually doing something.
    I haven't been following that series, but to me it's looked like Washington rise and fall with Bäckström a bit.
    When he's out in injury, Washington struggle. Regardless of his personal production, his importance is grave. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Smart move if you are Carkner, or the Senators in general. Lose your tough guy and get rid of a top tier player like Dubinsky for the rest of the game at least. And they are killing off a tough penalty as well. As much as I despise the Sens, it was smart of their coach to put Carkner in to stir shit up in the pot and give their team some energy.
    Hopefully he'll be suspended for a game or two.
    Down goes Neil.

I didn't realize you could have a third man in when only one person gets a fighting major...

Not used to seeing Anderson let in such a bad goal, but I guess the Ottawa jersey is getting to him.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2012-04-14 at 11:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostrichsized View Post
    I didn't realize you could have a third man in when only one person gets a fighting major...

it is a dumb fucking rule... apparently your suppose to let your team get jumped and beat to hell... and do nothing...

Blues up by one
    Good guy Vlasic

Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    it is a dumb fucking rule... apparently your suppose to let your team get jumped and beat to hell... and do nothing...
    It was not a fight, some guy just threw a couple cheap shot punches when his opponent was down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    It was not a fight, some guy just threw a couple cheap shot punches when his opponent was down.

exactly... no reason for 3rd man call

I wouldn't be surprised if Dubi got fined for Gatorade abuse.

As much as I hate Ottawa, that hit on Karlsson should have led to a 5-3

I couldn't really see from the stands, was Hagelins elbow on Alfredsson suspendable?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostrichsized View Post
    I couldn't really see from the stands, was Hagelins elbow on Alfredsson suspendable?
    Regular season, absolutely. Playoffs, I don't know if he is a big enough star to get off with a fine. Definitely was a head shot though.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Regular season, absolutely. Playoffs, I don't know if he is a big enough star to get off with a fine. Definitely was a head shot though.
    Aw, fuck. I was hoping it wasn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely sick goal for the blues right there.

Yup. 2-0 couldn't be happier! (well, if I didn't have to leave for work at 3am)

Definitely helps me in my pool.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    2-2! lol Os are you at the game posting on mmo on your phone or something?

Spezza is going to have to start doing shit if Ottawa is gonna have a chance at all in this series. I don't normally follow the Sens but they're growing on me. I kinda hope they win tonight and give the Rangers a run for their money. Game 2 has been a circus so far.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2012-04-15 at 01:59 AM.

Yeah I am. And I hope someone buries Karlsson before the game is over. These refs are spending too much time listening to that babyboy and not calling penalties. It's a fucking joke.

---------- Post added 2012-04-14 at 10:22 PM ----------

Welp, I'm glad Chris Neil earned his $6.50.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. That wasn't even CLOSE to goalie interference. Are they being paid off or are the officials really that stupid?