10+ Year Old Account

Datsyukian.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, so when are the Red Wings going to give P.K or Jamie Benn a call?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post

Datsyukian.
    Datsyuk does it faster though. still gotta give him props, not many people can pull that move off.

10+ Year Old Account
    If both teams show up CHI vs STL should be a good one to watch tomorrow.
    Last edited by Garbles; 2013-01-22 at 09:00 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got two words to say about Brunner's shootout goal last night. Hard Penis. The Wings got some road to hoe this season, but the way he and even a guy like Lashoff played gives me hope. Lashoff looked real good in Grand Rapids, real good in the red and white game, and real good again last night.

And WTF!? I was busy watching Lars and the Real Girl and missed Tootoo's first fight!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I got two words to say about Brunner's shootout goal last night. Hard Penis. The Wings got some road to hoe this season, but the way he and even a guy like Lashoff played gives me hope. Lashoff looked real good in Grand Rapids, real good in the red and white game, and real good again last night.

And WTF!? I was busy watching Lars and the Real Girl and missed Tootoo's first fight!
    really? with Helm and Bert out i thought we wouldnt have any fights for a while...

Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    Probably a good thing too, looked like intent to injure there. I was really hoping Reaver was going to beat his ass Saturday night. Oh well at least I get to look forward to Backes potentially making Toews puke again. ^.^ Jokes aside we should be in for a real treat tomorrow if both teams are playing their games. Much animosity is to be expected as usual between the Blues and Hawks.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Datsyuk does it faster though. still gotta give him props, not many people can pull that move off.
    It was sloppy as hell but nicely done anyway. I agree it's a tough one to pull off, especially like Datsyuk does it. When the goalies don't bite on that, they can make you look stupid.

Speaking of Datsyuk, Eberle's goal the other night was very reminiscent of that backhander Datsyuk had against the sharks a couple years ago in the playoffs. Sick!

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 08:33 PM ----------

And fucking Coaly takes a puck to the neck. Injury magnet.
    When Cola was in St. Louis we had a little nickname for him you may or may not be aware of. "Splodey bones." Use it well and often(I'm sure you will as we did.)

Oh and then there's this to remind you of ol' Splodey Bones.
    Last edited by cauzt1cz; 2013-01-22 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    really? with Helm and Bert out i thought we wouldnt have any fights for a while...
    Erm I guess yall didn't pay that much attention to Toots before yall got him then. He will scrap, although he's usually outsized by a ton. He also like to dive and will cheap shot like a mofo lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Erm I guess yall didn't pay that much attention to Toots before yall got him then. He will scrap, although he's usually outsized by a ton. He also like to dive and will cheap shot like a mofo lol.
    I hated the guy when he was in Nashville, but man I fucking love him now. He reminds me a ton of McCarty. Nothing but energy and kick ass. If Tootoo slams some dudes head into the ice repeatedly during a brawl as retribution for riding a guy into the stanchion I would seriously just go buy his sweater right now.

Speaking of fighting.
    If you've ever wondered why Swedish players seem to shy away from physical contact.

Take this ordinary scrap, right? Both players were in on it. Both landed a few good hits. Both agreed when to call it off, both patted the other congratulating them for a good fight.

So far, so good, right?
    Yeah, no. They've been reported to the police who've started an investigation in the case.
    From whom? Probably someone who has nothing better to do than sit around finding reasons for others not to enjoy the sport they don't like to begin with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Speaking of fighting.
    If you've ever wondered why Swedish players seem to shy away from physical contact.

Take this ordinary scrap, right? Both players were in on it. Both landed a few good hits. Both agreed when to call it off, both patted the other congratulating them for a good fight.

So far, so good, right?
    Yeah, no. They've been reported to the police who've started an investigation in the case.
    From whom? Probably someone who has nothing better to do than sit around finding reasons for others not to enjoy the sport they don't like to begin with.
    thats so much bullshit right there. explains why detroit doesnt fight much. how many swedes do we have? 45? 50?

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    more like i forgot we had him...intentionally. damn fucking whistles... hope that shit stays in nashville.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Hawks and Wings actually had a really good fight over the weekend (Kinda )

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    The Hawks and Wings actually had a really good fight over the weekend (Kinda )

already been linked...too slow...by a couple days.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh well. Regardless I'll be at the game tonight, hopefully they have tired legs from last night.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Oh well. Regardless I'll be at the game tonight, hopefully they have tired legs from last night.
    thats just cruel...

15+ Year Old Account
    Coaly out "weeks" for the Wings. Game one gets hit throat with puck. Game 2, hurts shoulder. Can't wait to see what happens when he comes back. To replace him they signed Kent Huskins. He played for the Blackhawks or something, I don't know.

At least I'll get to see plenty of Smith and Kindl like I wanted to going into the year, right? Right?...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think this has been posted yet, Dallas Stars aka Dallas Trolls:

I hated the guy when he was in Nashville, but man I fucking love him now. He reminds me a ton of McCarty. Nothing but energy and kick ass. If Tootoo slams some dudes head into the ice repeatedly during a brawl as retribution for riding a guy into the stanchion I would seriously just go buy his sweater right now.
    The only reason we didn't resign him is that he is so bad with the puck. Defensively he had a very hard time getting the puck out of the zone, and offensively he doesn't really do anything other than throw the puck towards the goal from behind the net. It works great if someone is there, but most of the time it just ends up being a turnover. Mainly though, I think he just got in lots of trouble with Trotz for taking really dumb penalties and the diving could get rather epic at times. I also think he turned into a locker room mess after he lost his spot around the trade deadline because of his poor play. Really in the end we couldn't justify paying him to be a 4th line guy that could be a scratch every night.

Sadly our 4th line is kinda crappy right now, but thats because we are playing a guy or two that we hadn't expected to play. Would love to get Borque back from injury, guy played insane in the playoffs for us and he lets us sit McGratton which I have never been a fan of.

Just read where Borque has been called back up, ask and ye shall receive lol
    Last edited by Armourboy; 2013-01-22 at 09:06 PM.