Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn it I need to go find that video again, fitting for Ottawa getting beat offensively despite shooting more pucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    We made it.. finally. I was 20 when they last made the playoffs wtf i feel old now

10+ Year Old Account
    Toronto gets into the playoffs, world ends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    Toronto gets into the playoffs, world ends.
    Wait til we have the Cup in Toronto.

JK, we have it in Toronto 6 months out of the year anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    And the refs give Ottawa another power play. Not that it matters, 2nd best in the league on the PK, there is no point in even giving the Leafs penalties to be honest, it won't give the other team more of an opportunity to score :P
    Except in our last 2 games, PK seems to have went downhill but we played like crap vs. Washington and Isles. Glad to see the refs didn't cost us the game with their terrible officiating. Glad to see us back in the playoffs, surprised we clinched before Vancouver. O_o

---------- Post added 2013-04-20 at 11:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    Wait til we have the Cup in Toronto.

JK, we have it in Toronto 6 months out of the year anyway.
    I just hope the idiots in our city won't make the Canuck's idiot rioters look like they were just little girls having a tea party with stuffed animals if we ever make it to the SCF.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This Wings / Canucks game has been pretty good for a 1-1 tie so far, tons of chippy stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did Datsyuk just mishandle a puck? That's a new one for me.

Looks like Canucks clinched too.

15+ Year Old Account
    so typical of a canucks game. the refs sit their and watch them commit dirty play after dirty play after dirty play. sigh. Detroit. god. i have NEVER been this nervous about Detroit making it into the playoffs in my life...

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    so typical of a canucks game. the refs sit their and watch them commit dirty play after dirty play after dirty play. sigh. Detroit. god. i have NEVER been this nervous about Detroit making it into the playoffs in my life...
    Normally I'd be like "/QQ /cry refs not helping Detroit out!" But yeah, the Canucks have a fuckin' golden ticket almost all the time when it comes to refs letting them get away with shit.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Normally I'd be like "/QQ /cry refs not helping Detroit out!" But yeah, the Canucks have a fuckin' golden ticket almost all the time when it comes to refs letting them get away with shit.
    least they aren't a bunch of divers like pittsburgh and san jose...oh wait...

least they aren't a bunch of divers like pittsburgh and san jose...oh wait...
    Any time a stick gets within like 3 inches of Kesler he acts like a fucking sniper just took him down.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Any time a stick gets within like 3 inches of Kesler he acts like a fucking sniper just took him down.
    he aint the only one. then again, i retract my last statement, while they are divers, no one compares to the diving from pittsburgh and san jose. NO ONE.

10+ Year Old Account
    he aint the only one. then again, i retract my last statement, while they are divers, no one compares to the diving from pittsburgh and san jose. NO ONE.
    Finally, someone sticking up for the Canucks :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Finally, someone sticking up for the Canucks :P
    only if you call "at least they don't dive as much as pittsburgh and san jose" sticking up...

10+ Year Old Account
    only if you call "at least they don't dive as much as pittsburgh and san jose" sticking up...
    pretty sure two years ago you were calling them the worst, so that means they gotten better in your point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    pretty sure two years ago you were calling them the worst, so that means they gotten better in your point of view.
    It could also mean that Pitt/SJ got even worse.

Its the reason so many people have a hard time getting behind Vancouver at all. After that playoff series a couple of years ago nothing they do surprises me anymore, especially Kesler.

Not sure who I'm going to be rooting for this year, it would have been where ever Iginla went, but he had to go to the damn Pens so thats out. Definitely won't be the Wild lol. Might go with Toronto, just to see them get that monkey off their backs.

Gratz to Leafs fans! It's nice to see them back in the thick of things! Now hopefully we can grab that two seed and let you guys knock off Montreal in the first round

Even with how poor the Bruins have been playing of late, Montreal seems to be doing everything in their power to let us take the division. Two points back, two games in hand. We better take care of business these last five games. Yesterday's game was actually one of the best games I've seen them play in a while. They finally showed some emotion on the ice and weren't just seemingly going through the motions. We played a tough nosed, hard hitting game. We also out skated them for the majority of the game. But, still couldn't finish. I think at one point we had 16 scoring chances to their 8 and the game was tied 1-1. Vokoun was fantastic, but still gotta put some of those away. We also spent way too much time in the penalty box and it finally caught up to us. PK hasn't been great lately, but with how good it's been all year, I can't see that continuing for too long. Just need to keep up the fast, physical play heading into the playoffs and I think we'll be alright at least until we face the Pens.

Also, being born at the end of '90, this year may very well be the first time in my lifetime the Wings don't make the playoffs...

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Its the reason so many people have a hard time getting behind Vancouver at all. After that playoff series a couple of years ago nothing they do surprises me anymore, especially Kesler.

Not sure who I'm going to be rooting for this year, it would have been where ever Iginla went, but he had to go to the damn Pens so thats out. Definitely won't be the Wild lol. Might go with Toronto, just to see them get that monkey off their backs.
    I'll probably side with Anaheim. I do like me some Selanne. Will never cheer for another Canadian team but my own

If I can't have it, noone can!!