Deleted
    I hope habs take out Alfredson or Karlson next match. Slip his achilles ect.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering Montreal won last night, I guess it wasn't going to happen. Ottawa forgot to show up for that game it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by zuluslayer View Post
    Why? Because Eller was playing with his head down? O_o
    Gotta say as someone who hates the Sens it's crazy that Gryba gets a game misconduct, a bad interference call, and 2 games in addition because of a pool of blood and "recklessness" when nothing happens to Cooke for slicing up Karlsson... I guess that wasn't reckless enough? :/
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-05-04 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Why? Because Eller was playing with his head down? O_o
    Gotta say as someone who hates the Sens it's crazy that Gryba gets a game misconduct, a bad interference call, and 2 games in addition because of a pool of blood and "recklessness" when nothing happens to Cooke for slicing up Karlsson... I guess that wasn't reckless enough? :/
    Especially considering the guy who actually threw an elbow to the head on purpose just got one game o.O

Quote Originally Posted by zuluslayer View Post
    Really? You want one of them injured because they had no part in a legal play made by one of their teammates? Wishing an injury on any player is just disgusting. Stay classy Habs fans...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This caps/rangers game is pretty exciting, Lundqvist just amazes me sometimes still. He's been an absolute wall so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    This caps/rangers game is pretty exciting, Lundqvist just amazes me sometimes still. He's been an absolute wall so far.
    This game is going to give me a heart attack lol I just got so angry over that missed delay of game call, and still wondering what the phone call down was for since it's not able to be reviewed.

But yeah, Lundqvist and Holtby have been great today. Nash had Holtby beat where he drew the slash, but off the damn pipe!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Yeah, couldn't believe Nash didn't score in the third and Washington came unbelievably close earlier too. Great goaltending, neither Holtby nor Lundqvist deserve to lose this game.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That play was insane man. Also Mike Milbury having a job at NBC makes me laugh. I wonder if they realize he single handedly ruined the Islanders team that is just now making the turn how many years later? and when he was a player (like most former-player analysts) was a terrible player. edit: I guess he wasn't terrible but still, fuck that guy.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-05-04 at 07:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    /sigh... Such a shame.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sucks that they lost, but that was an awesome game. Rangers got dominated in OT even when they weren't on the PK there. Poor Lundqvist, slight tip beat him but other than that he looked superhuman.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like some lineup changes for the Leafs ahead of tonight's game. Liles out, Kostka on IR with a busted finger, O'byrne and Gardiner in on the blue line. MacArthur and McLaren out, Matt Frattin and Ryan Hamilton in. Hopefully Carlyle sticks with this setup as the only way to beat Boston is with skill, not when they beat you in size.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    true, but LA's problem is that they don't have an offense it seems. blow smoke all you want about the bad goal against Quick but let me point out that through 6 periods and an OT of play LA's offense has put up just 2 goals. 1 on the power play, and one with the goalie pulled.

that means that LA has ZERO Even Strength goals.

I see lots of people laughing at Quick. hes given up 3 goals in 6 periods of regulation hockey. thats phenominal. his offense hasn't done jack diddly shit.

they have an offense , STL is just a solid Defensive team atm.
    Last edited by Masqerader; 2013-05-04 at 10:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    they have an offense , LA is just a solid Defensive team atm.
    you should reread your comment there, it makes zero sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha ya.. I meant to say Stl.

Anyway 2-0 Mooseheads

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Drew MacIntyre will back up Reimer tonight. Scrivens is on emergency leave to attend a funeral. Good thing the Marlies have a few days off as they swept Rochester in the first round.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Good news for Canadian sports fans, Jay Onrait and Dan O'Toole are leaving TSN!

I always found them to be annoying and stupid, can't understand how they are funny.
    I was glad when they got rid of Pierre Mcguire. I hope he dies of something painful. I hate that fucking guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Good news for Canadian sports fans, Jay Onrait and Dan O'Toole are leaving TSN!

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/03...ref_map=%5B%5D

I always found them to be annoying and stupid, can't understand how they are funny.
    I felt the exact opposite. I thought they were great on TSN

---------- Post added 2013-05-04 at 11:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    game 2 sharks vs canucks:

what a game what a game.. Kesler was a one man army taking out 8 players with his hits haha, then 4 jumped on him trying to bring him down.. and he scored 2 goals to boot. very nice

Lou made some great saves.. in fact a few amazing ones.. he'd be such a great goalie if he managed to close the 5 hole once in a while. Makes me wonder how badly injured schneider is doing and if he'll come back to help (or if he'll have a chance when we could be out 2 games later)

honestly the canucks dont deserve to get past round 1 with the way they've been playing.. good offense but the defense was being useless, giving away the puck and losing faceoffs doesnt help either.
    I think with the way the regular season has gone, I agree they don't seem like they are going to go far. It's painful to see a guy like Kesler put it all on the line every night but the rest of the team doesnt seem to show it. Sedins especially, they need to wake the f up
    I remember it all too well

10+ Year Old Account
    They were both annoying on TSN. Good Riddance

Dean Brown for Ottawa games is terrible too

10+ Year Old Account
    Love seeing Colton Orr tying up Zdeno Chara - I have nothing against Chara, except he's playing against us, but there aren't many people in the NHL who can tie him up like that