The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Him falling into Rask isn't the GI. Him not allowing Rask to get back up and make the play is the GI, and that was simply a blown call on the refs part.

Having watched this series and some of the Hawks / Kings one, there isn't a Chicago fan on the planet that should ever complain about refs. Not ever.
    You are banning us from complaining about the refs? You're reasoning is too funny, you've watched 2 games of this series and "some" of the Hawks/Kings. Apparently the Hawks have been insanely lucky and got the benefit from every single call in those games huh? Except the refs actually took a GOAL off the board in game 2 by blowing the whistle too early and what benefit have we received in those games? List em.

And LOL at complaining about a screen as goalie interference, he wasn't even in the crease.
    Last edited by Stommped; 2013-06-17 at 04:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    You are banning us from complaining about the refs? You're reasoning is too funny, you've watching 2 games of this series and "some" of the Hawks/Kings. Apparently the Hawks have been insanely lucky and got the benefit from every single call in those games huh? Except the refs actually took a GOAL off the board in game 2 by blowing the whistle too early and what benefit have we received in those games? List em.

And LOL at complaining about a screen as goalie interference, he wasn't even in the crease.
    no, the goaltender interference came before the goal was even scored. you know, when handzus had his stick in the friggen back of Rask?
    thats INTERFERENCE. any way you look at it.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    from what i see right there, handzus had tuuka rask blatantly tied up a few seconds before that that goal happened (not on the scoring play, but on the attempt before) which is in fact goaltender interference.
    How does he "blatantly" tie his stick up? He's just skating around the outstide of the crease trying to set up a screen. Did I miss a 3rd hand come out ofh is ass and grab Tuukka's stick?

15+ Year Old Account
    How does he "blatantly" tie his stick up? He's just skating around the outstide of the crease trying to set up a screen. Did I miss a 3rd hand come out ofh is ass and grab Tuukka's stick?
    he didnt tie his stick up, he was in front of rask and had his stick in rasks back. that takes a lot of friggen work. and it was BLATANTLY obvious on the review.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean when there is a puck that's loose in the crease players are free to put their stick and try and whack it in (and whack the goalie in the process). You have to prove that Zus made no play at the puck and was simply trying to pin rask down. The puck is on rasK's left looking at the goal and Zus is on the right. He tried to make a play at the puck by reaching over Rask and in doing so he made contact, not enough to impede his ability to make any save.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    Right, because its Handzus' fault though Ference threw him down into Rask, ok. Before that when he went down he loses the rebound and its all Bruins players.
    here you go stommped. at 44 seconds you can QUITE CLEARLY see that Handzus is PUSHING RASK DOWN with his STICK In rask's back.
    Deny that hes got his stick in his back.
    Deny that hes not making a play on the puck. (the puck isn't even in the crease at the time).
    Deny that hes pushing down on Rask.

not only should the first goal not have counted, it should have been a 2 minute penalty.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was screaming at the TV for a penalty before that goal was scored.

Either way, we won it. All I wanted was to take one in Chicago...that will make a huge difference.

Now to win the next two at home.

edit: lol @ typical chicago fan not seeing a blatant penalty.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    I was screaming at the TV for a penalty before that goal was scored.

Either way, we won it. All I wanted was to take one in Chicago...that will make a huge difference.

Now to win the next two at home.

edit: lol @ typical chicago fan not seeing a blatant penalty.
    And lol @ typical Boston fan not even mentioning the fact that a goal was disallowed for an incorrect early whistle (which the ref admitted after the game).
    Last edited by Stommped; 2013-06-17 at 06:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Canucks sign goaltender Joacim Eriksson, I have no idea who this but but his stats don't look that bad.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    here you go stommped. at 44 seconds you can QUITE CLEARLY see that Handzus is PUSHING RASK DOWN with his STICK In rask's back.
    Deny that hes got his stick in his back.
    Deny that hes not making a play on the puck. (the puck isn't even in the crease at the time).
    Deny that hes pushing down on Rask.

not only should the first goal not have counted, it should have been a 2 minute penalty.
    Yes his stick in on his back.
    Not sure where you think the puck is at this point?
    He slightly leaned on him with his stick, mostly because Peverly is leaning on handzus

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes his stick in on his back.
    Not sure where you think the puck is at this point?
    He slightly leaned on him with his stick, mostly because Peverly is leaning on handzus
    you can clearly see that the puck goes sliding across the ice behind handzus about half a second after where i said to stop. from right to left.
    furthermore, it wouldnt be an issue at all if he didnt have his stick in Rask's back. but he does.

either way you look at it, its interference.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Goals should be disallowed only if: (1) an attacking player, either by his positioning or by contact, impairs the goalkeeper’s ability to move freely within his crease or defend his goal; or (2) an attacking player initiates intentional or deliberate contact with a goalkeeper, inside or outside of his goal crease.
    It clearly doesn't fall into the first category as Rask was able to move while Handzus' stick was still on his back. So it comes back to the point where you have to be sure that Handzus knew exactly where the puck was and was choosing not to make a play on it, but instead stick his stick out for no other reason than to mess with Rask.

The fact that his stick is touching the back of Tuukka Rask doesn't automatically mean goalie interference.

so if you have the stick on his back and he wants to stand up because hes being blocked by a stick... thats GI go be more bias elsewhere. EIther way Bruins in 6 and im loving it

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It could have been called Goalie Interference but that would be a weak call imo. There's almost an entire line swaming and boxing Handzus in instead of trying to move him out of the way. What's he gonna do? Turn away from where the puck is at the time and get away from the crease? If Rask isn't even complaining I don't think they have much of a case, almost all the time the goalie will be very upset if they feel they've been interfered with ESPECIALLY a guy like Tuuka Rask lol. Maybe if Chara or Seidenberg was out there, they woulda actually cleared Handzus out of the crease but I guess that's why they're Boston's best D men.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    so if you have the stick on his back and he wants to stand up because hes being blocked by a stick... thats GI go be more bias elsewhere. EIther way Bruins in 6 and im loving it
    You have no idea how much pressure he was putting on the stick. Rask didn't look hindered at all. Also how am I being bias because I AGREE with the call on the ice, you guys are the ones complaining (Marcelos because he hates the Hawks and Bruins fans). Bias? Look in the mirror.

Either way what exactly did you see in game 2 that makes you so confident? I can only hope that Julien stays stubborn and refuses to play Redden instead of Krug. I salvate when I see McQuaid and Krug out there.

---------- Post added 2013-06-17 at 03:46 PM ----------

Stalberg officially in for Bollig. Here's hoping that he realizes he has 5 games max that will determine how many millions he gets next year.
    Last edited by Stommped; 2013-06-17 at 08:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    At the point where Rask goes down to play the rebound his whole body is out of the crease besides his right foot, Handzus is being shoved from behind and his stick is over Rask, you dont know the amount of pressure Handzus has on his stick. The 4 Bruins tying up Rask and Handzus also factors in. You look at the tree and don't see the forest. You also read but don't comprehend. I just dont think theres any solid proof to call a GI...

10+ Year Old Account
    I was out of town and didn't see the play in question, but defending Handzus seems like a bad place to start

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/tsnbobmckenzie/s...49441849569280

Not really surprised, I wonder what they'll be doing at the draft trade wise

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Having watched this series and some of the Hawks / Kings one, there isn't a Chicago fan on the planet that should ever complain about refs. Not ever.
    I honestly don't even know what sort of argument this is to use? Even Penguins fans have a right to complain about reffing if they feel the refs fucked them out of a win, particularly in the Stanley Cup finals.

Ruh Roh.. No Hossa tonight.