Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischiefpwns View Post
    Luongo already losing us the cup.
    Not his fault, their defence has been horrible and their offence is not helping him out at all, they didn't last game either.

4-0 boston!

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Everything is bouncing Boston's way tonight again.

That seems ironic to say considering they lost their best player last game.

Lucic is Sean Avery if Sean Avery had dedicated himself to getting better at hockey over the last six years instead of dedicating himself to getting better at fashion and banging famous chics. Lucic brings all the physicality and dickness Avery brings, but he can actually play hockey pretty damn well.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcan View Post
    wow he was falling before henrik touched him

wow that was a retarded goal
    It was really questionable though, I wouldn't have been mad if they had disallowed it.

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 10:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Wow. Everything is bouncing Boston's way tonight again.

That seems ironic to say considering they lost their best player last game.

Lucic is Sean Avery if Sean Avery had dedicated himself to getting better at hockey over the last six years instead of dedicating himself to getting better at fashion and banging famous chics. Lucic brings all the physicality and dickness Avery brings, but he can actually play hockey pretty damn well.
    Yeah but Lucic doesn't go around dissing other players, nor does he hack someone in the back of the knee and put them out for the season like Avery did to Mike Komisarek this year.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Try the Air Canada Centre, 10 dollars for a fucking pint of piss water, 8 bucks for nachos, overpriced mediocre pizza and everything else.
    They could bottle actual piss from the men's room, slap a sticker on it that says Maple Leaf Beer, and actually sell it to the morons at the ACC. They don't care if the food is bad. They don't care that tickets are twice as high as every other team. They don't even care if their team is an absolute joke. Maple Leaf fans are morons. Loyal morons. But still morons.

And their team is owned by teachers. WTF is that. (Well was/is. I know they are selling their portion for something ludicrous like $2 billion).

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 10:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Yeah but Lucic doesn't go around dissing other players, nor does he hack someone in the back of the knee and put them out for the season like Avery did to Mike Komisarek this year.
    Ya but he sucker punches guys. He makes questionable hits. He has boarded more than a few people. Sure he doesn't wave his stick in front of Brodeur while facing him resultiing in an overnight rule change, but he is a fairly big douche some times.

Avery is the entertaining Claude Lemieux. You hate him, but you love to hate him.

The Canucks can't get anything to go, wtf.

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 10:30 PM ----------

None of these goals have been Luongo's fault, with the possible exception of the second which was only slightly altered by Salo's stick and just went under Luongo's glove, but do you consider starting Schneider in Game 5? Schneider is a pretty damn great goaltender (who will be a starter next year, mark it down). Benching Luongo in the Chicago series got his confidence completely back and he has been on a roll from Game 7 on to game 3 of the Finals. I doubt it will happen, but it is worth considering.

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 10:31 PM ----------

Also, Lucic is Darren McCarty if McCarty had ever had top line offensive talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow bruins have really gotten into the canucks heads tonight.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

15+ Year Old Account
    Vancouver is freaking imploding. Frankly at this point barring a complete evaporation by Thomas in the next three games, I think he has the Conn Smythe wrapped up regardless of which one of these teams wins the Cup. Kesler, Luongo, and Sedin have been considered the top Vancouver candidates and frankly none of them are deserving. Kesler has been a ghost for a series and change now. Nearly every single one of his points was against Nashville where he was dominant. Since then he has been nearly as invisible as Sedin has been for long stretches during the playoffs. With game 3 and game 4 Luongo's candidacy took a serious hit although I think he is still leaps and bounds ahead of anyone else on the Canucks. If he is benched in game 5 no way will he win it if Vancouver wins the Cup. This is Thomas' fourth shut down game of the finals. Outside of his error thanks to aggression and Chara's suckage in OT of game 2, Thomas has been largely flaawless all series and nearly all playoffs.

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 10:40 PM ----------

Vancouver needs to find their flare. Their creativity. They need to have fun out there. Thomas is playing great and the B's defense has been solid, but that is no excuse for the disinterest and lack of heart they have showed for two straight games. Frankly, Rome showed more emotion in one hit in game 3 that cost him the rest of the playoffs than most of his teammates have shown in both of these games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Kesler showed a glimpse of brilliance in game 1 but after a hard, early hit by Boychuk in game 2 he hasn't nearly been the same. Whatever is wrong with him its seriously affecting his game. Vancouver doesn't look nearly as fast as they did in the first 2 games.

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 10:42 PM ----------

hahaha really with that slash lapierre you moron.

That mullet lol

---------- Post added 2011-06-09 at 02:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ketzil View Post
    hahaha really with that slash lapierre you moron.
    Chara with the head on the head. you moron.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Lol that was funny as hell one of are smallest guys dropped 3 canucks in a matter of 15 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by rcking09 View Post
    Lol that was funny as hell one of are smallest guys dropped 3 canucks in a matter of 15 seconds.
    By clothes lining then clipping? Goonin' it up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    That mullet lol

---------- Post added 2011-06-09 at 02:48 AM ----------

Chara with the head on the head. you moron.
    Ooooh so defensive did I strike a nerve?

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    By clothes lining then clipping? Goonin' it up

Yep but canucks havent exactly been perfect little angels themselves now have they.

Quote Originally Posted by ketzil View Post
    Ooooh so defensive did I strike a nerve?
    Sorry for pointing out the obvious.

caman bastan bruns

Do all Canadians enjoy the taste of fingers?
    Get down, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by rcking09 View Post
    Yep but canucks havent exactly been perfect little angels themselves now have they.
    Didn't say they have but you're the one fapping to the Boston Goons

Even Thomas is a goon rofl

10+ Year Old Account
    this is getting realllll ugly

Didn't think I'd have to say it twice in one day, but Keep the Insults out of here or don't bother posting here. Last warning before the hammer comes out.

lol its sports... "crap" talking is a must and in the end all in good fun
    Get down, do you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Woot, go bruins! =]