Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    Not gonna lie, I'm surprised Seabrook got 3 games =o.... especially after Ference full blown elbowed Grabovski in the face last year and got 1. New sheriff, new rules?
    No, same inconsistent lack of sensible discipline.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    game 2 looking better so far
    or not

I hope Kershaw is off the DL soon, looking like time to pay more attention to baseball

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    or not

I hope Kershaw is off the DL soon, looking like time to pay more attention to baseball
    This game has to be terrible for you, but I'd be surprised if the series is over. Home team advantage seems pretty huge between these two teams and Quick is off his game.

Bleh, hard to feel any different with Quick giving up 12 so far, he gave up 10 in 7 games last year.

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    Not gonna lie, I'm surprised Seabrook got 3 games =o.... especially after Ference full blown elbowed Grabovski in the face last year and got 1. New sheriff, new rules?
    Hard to say at this point being he's new, but considering Bickell didn't even get fined for the deliberate knee on knee I tend to go with the same old mess.

I really don't understand why its so hard to set up some form of internal guide lines if you are in charge of this stuff, but I'll be damned if it doesn't just seemed to be pulled out of thin air all of the time.

To be fair, the Sharks are in their prime right now. This is the best team they have ever had, couple that with Quick not being on top of his game at all, and the Sharks are going to jump all over it and score 5+ goals.

I died laughing watching this.... small man trying to take on Chara....

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    I think if u had guys like Crosby or any elite player today really play back in Gretzky's time, they'd be just as good. The gap in technology for goaltenders plus overall skill of players in the game is massive. The goalies back then were tiny. Could you imagine Ben Bishop there? No fuckin way Wayne scores 200+ pts vs todays goaltenders. Not taking anything away from his legacy he'll always be the best player to ever play the game but it's just not the same.
    That's why I would like them to drastically reduce the size of the pads, legs obviously specifically. With today's technology there has to be a way we can properly protect the goalies properly without making their frame so much larger than the 18 skaters.