Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    No, you don't get it.

The Red Wings won 3-0 in a row cause the refs are against them, and so is the enitre nhl! DUH
    duh its because its hockey town duh. the same old tired excuse they use every year they get booted out of the series.

My RL self wants detroit to win because my bestfriend likes the sharks..

My forumself wants detroit to lose so I can see thsi forum erupt to 300 pages of how the refs cost them the game.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

complaning;
    1. To express feelings of pain, dissatisfaction, or resentment.
    2. To make a formal accusation or bring a formal charge.

passion;
    1. Strong and barely controllable emotion.
    2. A state or outburst of such emotion

pretty sure i'm seeing more definition of complaining from you than the definition of passion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    more cunucks fans on this thread than detroit, and still dont complain as much as YOU do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Maybe they should learn some passion.
    Lets go back to Game 6 versus Chicago. We ripped those referees apart!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Lets go back to Game 6 versus Chicago. We ripped those referees apart!
    And not a single person complained about you people complaining.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    complaning;

passion;

pretty sure i'm seeing more definition of complaining from you than the definition of passion
    This one seems similar to passion.

10+ Year Old Account
    complaning;

passion;

Hate is an emotion. Your move clever boy.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    And not a single person complained about you people complaining.
    Pretty sure some did, I'll go and check.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually I think I do remember Marcelos saying "Be a wings fan, then complain."

regardless if some complained or not, they didn't complain nearly as much as these detroit fans have.

and no i'm sorry but that first line of definition of passion they have not expressed, its been up and down complaining. read their posts and compare.

anyways I like this thread and not going to turn this into a flame fest, so i will just end it with this, good luck to both teams on thurs, whomever wins deserves it big time.

got an early work day tomorrow so good night my fellow hockey fans. regardless of our disagreements i still love the fact that i can argue about the sport i love so dearly. you guys rock and so does the great sport of hockey.

besides i've just slammed my second mississippi mud mug bottle and everything is getting a tad bit hazy and if you can buy this beer beverage in your countries i recommend it. very smooth dark beer with a great subtle bitter after taste.

well good night.
    Last edited by Shinoashi; 2011-05-11 at 03:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    regardless if some complained or not, they didn't complain nearly as much as these detroit fans have.

and no i'm sorry but that first line of definition of passion they have not expressed, its been up and down complaining. read their posts and compare.

anyways I like this thread and not going to turn this into a flame fest, so i will just end it with this, good luck to both teams on thurs, whomever wins deserves it big time.

got an early work day tomorrow so good night my fellow hockey fans. regardless of our disagreements i still love the fact that i can argue about the sport i love so dearly. you guys rock and so does the great sport of hockey.

besides i've just slammed my second mississippi mud mug bottle and everything is getting a tad bit hazy and if you can buy this beer beverage in your countries i recommend it. very smooth dark beer with a great subtle bitter after taste.

well good night.
    Agreed will be a great game. Whoever wins game 7 wins the cup.

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually I think I do remember Marcelos saying "Be a wings fan, then complain."
    probably! i can feel the love (hate) in this thread. the funny thing is we are all so fiercely adament about our teams and hate the opponent for it, but at the end of the day there is some deepdown respect for everyone. except Pittsburgh, and Little Brother. Fuck them both!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looked back at the comments from Game 5 to end of Game 6. Not including Marcellos, complaining/passion seems to be about even.

Another thing I noticed was about 3-4 Blackhawk fans that were laughing their asses off about the result of those games and about how they would trample us in Game 7. I haven't seen them posting in this thread for a while. Sometimes it's fun to look back at some of the thread comments .

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    probably! i can feel the love (hate) in this thread. the funny thing is we are all so fiercely adament about our teams and hate the opponent for it, but at the end of the day there is some deepdown respect for everyone. except Pittsburgh, and Little Brother. Fuck them both!
    Have you noticed the lack of Pens fans on these forums? I think you scared them away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    And thats hockey for ya.

---------- Post added 2011-05-11 at 04:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kofisan View Post
    Have you noticed the lack of Pens fans on these forums? I think you scared them away.
    They're trying to get to the thread to complain, but they just can't get past Roloson.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looked back at the comments from Game 5 to end of Game 6. Not including Marcellos, complaining/passion seems to be about even.

Another thing I noticed was about 3-4 Blackhawk fans that were laughing their asses off about the result of those games and about how they would trample us in Game 7. I haven't seen them posting in this thread for a while. Sometimes it's fun to look back at some of the thread comments .
    yeah. i am not going to look forward to game 7 at all. going to be nerve racking as hell. hopefully the wings play game 7 like they did game 6. hopefully will be a good game though.

---------- Post added 2011-05-11 at 04:06 AM ----------

And thats hockey for ya.

---------- Post added 2011-05-11 at 04:05 AM ----------

They're trying to get to the thread to complain, but they just can't get past Roloson.
    lmao. no shootout in the offseason killed them.

lol youre spot on man, it is funny to go back and see all the old comments and then see those that lost just all a sudden disappear off the planet.

I solely promise all of you, if san jose loses, i will not disappear from this thread. I will route for, well i've said canucks and it will stay that way all the way till they lose the third round. i tell you this though, if detroit out best san jose and then vancouver, you guys had better damn well know i will be routing for them in the cup. i just absolutely loathe the thought of seeing the cup go to either boston or TB.

ffs people stop making me re-post...

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be more interesting if there were some more Shark fans in this thread. Get some 3v3 post battles.

It would be more interesting if there were some more Shark fans in this thread.
    I was thinking about that the other day.

I firmly believe that most of the WoW players from cali are just not fans of hockey, guess that makes me the oddball huh?

Or they're just not advent posters on these forums? speculation? should i start shouting on my server for all the san jose fans to start posting on our thread more often? if any? i see more posts about the canucks over /2 than i do any other teams. damn you canucks fans are everywhere.
    Last edited by Shinoashi; 2011-05-11 at 04:18 AM.

It would be more interesting if there were some more Shark fans in this thread. Get some 3v3 post battles.
    Thats why I want Detroit to win. With all the Nucks and Wings fans on this thread, and with all the "Your team sucks", "There going to choke!" and your mama jokes that are likely to incur, it shall be a grand ole time