10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kofisan View Post
    Thats why I want Detroit to win. With all the Nucks and Wings fans on this thread, and with all the "Your team sucks", "There going to choke!" and your mama jokes that are likely to incur, it shall be a grand ole time
    The important question is this. How will the referees find a way to screw over both teams?

Quote Originally Posted by Kofisan View Post
    Thats why I want Detroit to win. With all the Nucks and Wings fans on this thread, and with all the "Your team sucks", "There going to choke!" and your mama jokes that are likely to incur, it shall be a grand ole time
    this thread will become archive worthy
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    lol thats for sure.

well seriously good night guys

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    113 pages and 2 whole playoff series left isnt archive worthy?

10+ Year Old Account
    I do love this thread for the fact that apparently no one cares about the East
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    you know what i just thought of that pisses me off?

@ a Detroit Red Wings game you throw a stinkin Octopus (that has been a tradition for almost 60 years now) and you get a 500$ Fine and a game Ejection, Courtesy of that faggot Bettman.
    yet, Pictures of the lovey dubby fish that people throw in the Preds game litters the NHL website... Double Standard much?

---------- Post added 2011-05-11 at 04:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I do love this thread for the fact that apparently no one cares about the East
    West has all the action, and is better overal imho. its not a huge difference, but its noticeable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure if more of the East's more popular teams had made the playoffs, or had lasted longer, we would see a lot. Imagine if Toronto ever makes the playoffs.

Plenty of love for the East. Just because the past 5-10 pages have been nothing but Canucks and Red Wings doesn't mean no one gives a shit about the East. Both teams swept and have been sitting idly by waiting for Saturday while the two series in the West were still going. I'm sure there will be plenty of talk about the Boston/Tampa series come Saturday night.

As far as saying the West has more action...lol. Majority of the games have been huge borefests. Not since the Canucks/Blackhawks series has there been any "action" in the West. If I couldn't sleep I'd just turn on one of the Nashville/Vancouver games and pass out.

Haters gonna hate, but GO! GO! BLACK AND GOLD!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    If it ends up as Van vs Det, it's just going to be Kesler and Datsyuk continuously stealing the puck from each other while Burrows and Bertuzzi nudge each other.

Kind of rooting for Detroit over San Jose. I'm tired of facing good goalies.
    I don't know why but this made me lol alot, maybe because I can see it happening?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post
    Plenty of love for the East. Just because the past 5-10 pages have been nothing but Canucks and Red Wings doesn't mean no one gives a shit about the East. Both teams swept and have been sitting idly by waiting for Saturday while the two series in the West were still going. I'm sure there will be plenty of talk about the Boston/Tampa series come Saturday night.

As far as saying the West has more action...lol. Majority of the games have been huge borefests. Not since the Canucks/Blackhawks series has there been any "action" in the West. If I couldn't sleep I'd just turn on one of the Nashville/Vancouver games and pass out.

Haters gonna hate, but GO! GO! BLACK AND GOLD!
    I only know of two Bolts fans in this thread and you're the first boston fan I've seen. Nashville is a shut down team, sadly they're not that entertaining until the third. Detroit vs San jose, has been one hell of a series though.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I only know of two Bolts fans in this thread and you're the first boston fan I've seen. Nashville is a shut down team, sadly they're not that entertaining until the third. Detroit vs San jose, has been one hell of a series though.
    <<<<<<<<<<whose that?
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ketzil View Post
    <<<<<<<<<<whose that?
    No idea, but I think I see half a Boston logo in the bottom right corner.

If the San Jose and Detroit series isn't considered some "action" in the West what the hell is? I mean you did refer to the Nashville/Vancouver series and I've heard Nashville can be a bit of a sleeper til late in the game but the other series in the West has been fun as hell to watch. And that's coming from a Sharks fan after watching Detroit fight their way back into the series.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was a great game, I was going to toss my remote at my tv a few times because Versus kept cutting to commerical. They cut to commerical right as Cleary jumped outta the box with a break away... I was like... NOOOO!!!!!!! then flipped to Comcast Sports Net, which was also broadcasting the game, and couldnt believe it was still 0-0. That happened about 3 more times after the first one.

If the Wings pull this off... I'll never let ANY sharks fan live it down, ever... I dont care if they sweep the wings in playoffs for the next 100years.... coming back from being 3 games down is just a miracle.

*EDIT*
    On a side note, all you shark fans, which 1 player on your team are you cursing the most? How about which red wings player?

For me, its Abdelkader, he has some great hustle at times, but also takes some really stupid penalties. On the sharks, its that damn 'rookie' of yours, Logan Couture... kid always seems to find a way to get something behind Howard.
    Last edited by flam; 2011-05-11 at 08:49 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flam View Post
    Was a great game, I was going to toss my remote at my tv a few times because Versus kept cutting to commerical. They cut to commerical right as Cleary jumped outta the box with a break away... I was like... NOOOO!!!!!!! then flipped to Comcast Sports Net, which was also broadcasting the game, and couldnt believe it was still 0-0. That happened about 3 more times after the first one.

If the Wings pull this off... I'll never let ANY sharks fan live it down, ever... I dont care if they sweep the wings in playoffs for the next 100years.... coming back from being 3 games down is just a miracle.

*EDIT*
    On a side note, all you shark fans, which 1 player on your team are you cursing the most? How about which red wings player?

For me, its Abdelkader, he has some great hustle at times, but also takes some really stupid penalties. On the sharks, its that damn 'rookie' of yours, Logan Couture... kid always seems to find a way to get something behind Howard.
    yeah Abdelkader has been taking stupid penalties, Babs needs to sit down and have a nice talk with him.
    as for Couture, a lot of the stuff that he gets by Howie have been garbage goals, case and point the goal last night.

Well, apparently a lot of people hate the Bruins lol, especially Asera!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Menkey View Post
    doesn't matter. they have to get through Tampa Bay first! if they can do that than either Sanjose or Detroit or Vancouver awaits them in the Stanley Cup Finals. it will be an epic finals.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flam View Post

*EDIT*

Your local VS provider must be fucked up because that didn't happen a single time with mine on Dish Network. Honestly though, why the hell would you watch it on VS if CSN is also carrying the game? Randy Hahn is arguably the best play by play guy in the league. I'd rather listen to him and Drew Remada's homer ass then anyone Doc and Pierre McGuire.

---------- Post added 2011-05-11 at 10:15 AM ----------

I think everyone in general just hates everything Boston. It is a combination of their teams, outside of the Bruins, being incredibly successful and general hate of their fans. Hard to hate the on ice team though as they go about winning the right way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Season Series Results

Nov 22 - BOS (1) - TB (3)
    Dec 2 - TB (1) - BOS (8)
    Dec 28 - BOS (4) - TB (3)
    Mar 3 - TB (1) - BOS (2)

Boston Bruins won 3 out of 4 season games.

Since I'm impatient, I'll do both Canucks vs Sharks & Red Wings series.

Nov 26 - SJS (1) - VAN (6)
    Jan 3 - VAN (4) - SJS (3)
    Jan 20 - SJS (2) - VAN (1) - SO
    Mar 10 - VAN (5) - SJS (4) - SO

Canucks win 3 out of 4.

Nov 6 - DET (4) - VAN (6)
    Nov 22 - VAN (4) - DET (5) - OT
    Jan 8 - DET (2) - VAN (1) - SO
    Mar 23 - VAN (2) - DET (1)

2-2 Draw

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    *grumbles*
    red panda red panda red panda!