7+ Year Old Account
    http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/11...ootings-ottawa

Maple leafs/Senators game postponed due to shooting and having one of the teams locked down in there hotel room.
    You're a towel.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Effing annoying but understandable none the less.

Deleted
    Tonight it is time! Pens - Flyers live at Console energy center!

7+ Year Old Account
    HOckey games are so much more fun live and in person then on tv for me, its kind of a weird thing. I think some sports are more fun at home, but I like hockey best live.
    You're a towel.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    You wouldn't if you were a Leafs fan. Watching a game at home walks all over going to a game to be disappointed and is so expensive that you might as well bend over and have them pull the money from your rear end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hockey is great live - probably the best, I also love the atmosphere of high school/college football, but that is probably because I used to be in marching band and love having a live band present.

7+ Year Old Account
    I like basketball the best live personally, then probably baseball (Which I can barely stand to watch on tv live these days, I get so bored) then probably hockey.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can say I've been to games with the best atmosphere in the NHL. Jets and Habs games. The noise is deafening and such an awesome experience.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufsuOxTuL0g

I was at this game and it was by far the craziest moments of my life so far. That entire cup run was incredible, we weren't supposed to beat any of the teams we did. Kiprusoff stood on his head vs Detroit and basically won us the series. The whole city turned into one big party that entire run too, I loved it. One of the last times my boys were relevant too .

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufsuOxTuL0g

I was at this game and it was by far the craziest moments of my life so far. That entire cup run was incredible, we weren't supposed to beat any of the teams we did. Kiprusoff stood on his head vs Detroit and basically won us the series. The whole city turned into one big party that entire run too, I loved it. One of the last times my boys were relevant too .
    Fuck dude I was there too, I was lucky to get in one game of every series except the finals. That place exploded when Gelly got the winner, which is impressive considering the crowd was loud as shit all game lol, still found another gear. The Eliminator!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Fuck dude I was there too, I was lucky to get in one game of every series except the finals. That place exploded when Gelly got the winner, which is impressive considering the crowd was loud as shit all game lol, still found another gear. The Eliminator!
    Wouldn't it be crazy if it turned out you guys sat right next to each other? :P
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Wouldn't it be crazy if it turned out you guys sat right next to each other? :P
    Zeoni's not my Dad. I don't think

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well there you go Nashville fan, the James Neal you signed

Who cares about James Neal?! 5-0!! Against Carolina, but still....5-0!!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, I am not sure if anyone read about it but it sounds like Nathan Horton might have to call it a career. Apparently he has degenerative muscle tissue in the lumbar spine that has put him out for the season. It's a pretty bad thing to have and I doubt he can recover from it to the point where he can play hockey.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a real bummer, back injuries are lousy, constant pain and lack of mobility is going to be commonplace, hopefully things work out for him.

Chara is gonna miss 4-6 weeks with a knee injury so that's no fun either.

Gaborik is still dealing with a nasty case of "undisclosed".

10+ Year Old Account
    I see the Jet's awful PP is here tonight. I don't understand how it can be so bad. Teams might actually take penalties to kill the momentum of the Jets if they ever get any.

Deleted
    So in other news the Devils just lost their 18th shootout in a row. That's hilarious and very sad at the same time.

aaaaand CBC has officially jumped the shark with this fucking Kypreos/Hrudey goaltending simulator thing.

+1 for Boston humiliating Toronto. Just kidding, the Leafs humiliated themselves without any help.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking pathetic ass performance. Then again, that's also what happens when you don't play for almost 5 fucking days because of crybabies in Ottawa.