Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wheres Kontoila thought he was gonna be ur #1 center?!?!!!?!?!?!?!!!!

GO FLAMES

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Wheres Kontoila thought he was gonna be ur #1 center?!?!!!?!?!?!?!!!!

GO FLAMES
    I think he probably got sent to the minors or some shit. Didn't I say from the get go that he wasn't going to make our roster?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I think he probably got sent to the minors or some shit. Didn't I say from the get go that he wasn't going to make our roster?
    Yeah I know it was a joke because of that one dude saying how good he was lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    well that Finnish guy likes his Fins

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking pathetic ass performance. Then again, that's also what happens when you don't play for almost 5 fucking days because of crybabies in Ottawa.
    dude, the city was put on lockdown. it doesnt matter if someone is part of a hockey team. lockdown is a lockdown.

Deleted
    Fucking pathetic ass performance. Then again, that's also what happens when you don't play for almost 5 fucking days because of crybabies in Ottawa.
    Everytime I think you're a decent guy after all you post something despicable like that.
    Last edited by mmoceaf424ea73; 2014-10-26 at 07:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Everytime I think you're a decent guy
    yer not thinkin' right

I am still scratching my head wondering why it is that Nashville is getting the 2016 All Star game. I was under the impression that it isn't a big hockey market but at the very least seems to have steady attendance ratings.
    We sell out a lot of games or come damn close and holy fuck, is it loud in there. I remember reading somewhere that we're ranked as one of the loudest arenas in the league and it's easy to believe. Yeah, we have a relatively small fanbase down here compared to older, more-established teams, but the fans we do have are devoted as hell and interest in hockey is steadily growing (thanks in part to how well the Preds do when compared to the lolTitans).

I'm excited to have the All-Star game down here. Hope I can snag a couple of tickets before they're all gone, but they'll probably be gone within an hour after they become available.

This is a brand new low, even for you. Do you have an actual mental issue going on, or are you honestly just that stupid or that much of a piece of shit?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going to the game on Tuesday vs the Habs! Got Seats behind Hiller for 2 periods since that's where most of the action will be First game of the season too, should be awesome.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    This is a brand new low, even for you. Do you have an actual mental issue going on, or are you honestly just that stupid or that much of a piece of shit?
    No, I am just insensitive and am being an asshole for laughs....

Seriously, get real. It bothers me that heaven forbid a serviceman gets shot they cancel a freaking hockey game out of fear for more attacks, yet if you or I were shot dead by some Jihad fanboy, no one would do the same for us, hell, society would hardly bat more then an eye. It's disturbing how much we hold some people on a higher pedestal then everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    some people earn their spot on the bottom rung

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I am just insensitive and am being an asshole for laughs....

Seriously, get real. It bothers me that heaven forbid a serviceman gets shot they cancel a freaking hockey game out of fear for more attacks, yet if you or I were shot dead by some Jihad fanboy, no one would do the same for us, hell, society would hardly bat more then an eye. It's disturbing how much we hold some people on a higher pedestal then everyone else.
    Didn't the dude run into Parliament? That's a bit more drastic.

Love the Wild's power play stats so far

0 for 20 on the PP (would of been -1, but I guess I'll even out our short handed goal allowed with our short handed scored)... and 19-1 on the power play kill (94.7%).

Can't score, or be scored on.

Deleted
    Bye bye kreider. What a pitiful act. Another dick move from Rangers on Parise. Stay classy Rangers!
    Last edited by mmoca0c62387e3; 2014-10-28 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Love the Wild's power play stats so far

0 for 20 on the PP (would of been -1, but I guess I'll even out our short handed goal allowed with our short handed scored)... and 19-1 on the power play kill (94.7%).

Can't score, or be scored on.

I rest my case, this fucking game tonight lol. Something like 15+ minutes worth of PP, nothing. 5v5 play? 3-0

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kreider is living on the edge lately, that was fucking reckless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that hit by Kreider was absolutely uncalled for. You need to be prepared for a player stopping like that when getting close to the boards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    Bye bye kreider. What a pitiful act. Another dick move from Rangers on Parise. Stay classy Rangers!
    Parise was hit in the face with the stick because of Koivu, so don't even try on that one.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    In other news Conner McDavid has 34 pts in 12 games and the Otters are dominating the OHL currently.

Shit so the Oilers beat Montreal, that means that Montreal will probably win tonight. Like the Lightning did.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.