10+ Year Old Account
    Someone needs to remind Scrivens to stay within the bounds of his crease at all times.

Marty Brodeur he is not.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Uh, he was pretty much standing in his crease. Scrivens just fucked up royally.

Deleted
    What the heck is up with LA? Lost hard to Pens, Detroit and they are looking bad against Carolina.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The boys are flyin' tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    What the heck is up with LA? Lost hard to Pens, Detroit and they are looking bad against Carolina.
    The Western Conference is terrible.

(I'm kidding, the Kings just aren't in playoff mode yet)

Did someone forget to remind the Habs that they had a game to play tonight?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Well there you go Nashville fan, the James Neal you signed
    Sorry I fell off the face of the earth, my computer died right about this time and I couldn't remember my password. I stole my wife's PC and got it figured out so I'm back.

To get a bit more up to date, Neal has been pretty much everything we needed him to be, and Forsberg, what can I say about the kid, the guy has just been going nuts ( 2g and an assist tonight). Ribs has been ok, not great, but not bad, getting the job done but Lavy had Wilson on the top line at the end of the game so we may be seeing a move there.

TBH I don't think we have been playing that well, even Weber has been off a game or two, but some how we keep winning ( well except against Calgary :P ). Our PP and our PK are just horrid, I really think Lavy needs to think about doing something different as the strongest part of our PP ( our defensive players) just really isn't working at all. I had a feeling the PK would be rough, but should get better once Fisher gets back ( looks like he may be ahead of schedule).

Deep down I don't see us keeping it up, but by god I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts. Its nice actually hearing a little bit of talk nationally about us for once.

Note: As far as us getting an All star game, its not that crazy tbh. We host some major events, Bridgestone is one of the busiest arena's in the country, and if its one thing Nashville knows how to handle its travelers. We have the CMA's here, we hosted the womens NCAA championship last year, all kinds of other basketball tournaments, concerts, and who knows what else. We also just finished a massive new convention center, which the NHL has basically said for years has kept us from getting it sooner. Bring it on, I'll be there ( just like I was for the draft when it came)

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yuck yuck yuck

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Yuck yuck yuck
    Someone sounds upset. Losing to the Jets of all teams...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Someone sounds upset. Losing to the Jets of all teams...
    Yeah I'm surprised that they are winning. I mean it only a the first ten games of the season. But wow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    and Forsberg, what can I say about the kid, the guy has just been going nuts ( 2g and an assist tonight).
    Forsberg is a beast. He played in my fav team here in Sweden. His little brother could be on the same level as Filip.. http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=99859

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Sorry I fell off the face of the earth, my computer died right about this time and I couldn't remember my password. I stole my wife's PC and got it figured out so I'm back.

To get a bit more up to date, Neal has been pretty much everything we needed him to be, and Forsberg, what can I say about the kid, the guy has just been going nuts ( 2g and an assist tonight). Ribs has been ok, not great, but not bad, getting the job done but Lavy had Wilson on the top line at the end of the game so we may be seeing a move there.

TBH I don't think we have been playing that well, even Weber has been off a game or two, but some how we keep winning ( well except against Calgary :P ). Our PP and our PK are just horrid, I really think Lavy needs to think about doing something different as the strongest part of our PP ( our defensive players) just really isn't working at all. I had a feeling the PK would be rough, but should get better once Fisher gets back ( looks like he may be ahead of schedule).

Deep down I don't see us keeping it up, but by god I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts. Its nice actually hearing a little bit of talk nationally about us for once.

Note: As far as us getting an All star game, its not that crazy tbh. We host some major events, Bridgestone is one of the busiest arena's in the country, and if its one thing Nashville knows how to handle its travelers. We have the CMA's here, we hosted the womens NCAA championship last year, all kinds of other basketball tournaments, concerts, and who knows what else. We also just finished a massive new convention center, which the NHL has basically said for years has kept us from getting it sooner. Bring it on, I'll be there ( just like I was for the draft when it came)
    The main reason for the Preds looking as good as they do is Rinne, hands down. The guy has had one off-game against Calgary, aside from that he's been nothing short of amazing this season. That being said the Central is ridiculously tight right now, five points between #1 and #7 so noone's gaining any ground on anyone. Even the Jets are in the middle of the mix. One more-or-less pronounced slump is all it takes to drop out.
    I still expect the Preds to at least contend for a Wild Card spot though. Last season was closer than everyone remembers, with the team only missing the playoffs by three points. And this season there's a new coach in town, Rinne is back and his old self, Jones is a year older, Forsberg looks poised for a breakout year, the forward corps has improved and Weber is... well... Shea Weber. The Central is gonna be a very tight race but I still see them battling for a Wild Card. #1 spot is pretty much impossible though, even though they are currently having problems that's still the Hawk's spot to lose. They are by far the best team in the division and they'll reclaim that spot pretty soon.

Have to agree fully on your Forsberg assessment though, the kid has been absolutely great. With last night he's even leading the NHL in rookie scoring (3G 8A 11P).
    Last edited by mmoceaf424ea73; 2014-11-03 at 10:40 PM.

A nice little video that shows the whole locker-room(s) area of the Canucks.

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling,
    but in rising every time we fall."
    - Kong Fuzi

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That Tarasenko goal, jesus christ. That'll be hard to top this year lol.

http://gfycat.com/UnequaledKindlyKoala

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaani View Post
    A nice little video that shows the whole locker-room(s) area of the Canucks.

Thats pretty cool actually. I wish there were some shots of the players changing though They have stalls though? Thats no fun, the best part of locker rooms is all the naked guys!

Also, those steps in the pool area look dangeorus, suprised nobody fell down them.

- - - Updated - - -

Dayum, that is impressive.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account

I kind of had to just give him a little golf clap after that one. I may be a Rangers fan, but that was nasty lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Tarasenko is awesome, but good grief that defending

lol good effort with that back checking Nash!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted

Good god that was filthy. I have to take a shower now.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    That kids, is how you score goals.