10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Can we get more games against the Oilers? They just make everything so easy, I think the Kings managed to complete a pass on every odd-man rush (and there were a lot of them), just a revolving door group of defensemen the puck goes right through 'em every time.
    Playing the Oilers more would be like beating the Panthers when they have two injured goalies. *coughLeafscough*

Thats 4 in a row.

Pretty sure after watching the game tonight I've changed my mind, we aren't tired, we either don't care or think we can just half ass it. Once they decided to play they ran NJ around in circles, but when you are down two within 4 minutes you aren't always going to make that up.

We just aren't in a playoff mentality yet for some reason. You would think with a chance to win the Division, Conference, and President's Trophy they would be motivated, but apparently not.

Deleted
    Sharks keeps feeling like the most up and down team in the league. I've had 0 time watching games this year due to new job and moving and such. But hopefully that will change pretty soon. Atleast it will be all fixed untill Stanley Cup starts.

Happy that Melker Karlsson in SJS is doing well. His goal against Canucks last night was a beuty

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Thats 4 in a row.

Pretty sure after watching the game tonight I've changed my mind, we aren't tired, we either don't care or think we can just half ass it. Once they decided to play they ran NJ around in circles, but when you are down two within 4 minutes you aren't always going to make that up.

We just aren't in a playoff mentality yet for some reason. You would think with a chance to win the Division, Conference, and President's Trophy they would be motivated, but apparently not.
    I hope you guys bounce back to take down the Isles.

10+ Year Old Account
    So for Florida, when Montoya got hurt. And they needed an emergency back up, they had the goalie coach, GM and pretty much everyone on the team volunteer for it. If that doesn't say anything about how much that team is in it together and willing to do anything, then I'm okay with McDavid going there.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love for Florida to make the playoffs <3 Campbell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Sharks keeps feeling like the most up and down team in the league. I've had 0 time watching games this year due to new job and moving and such. But hopefully that will change pretty soon. Atleast it will be all fixed untill Stanley Cup starts.

Happy that Melker Karlsson in SJS is doing well. His goal against Canucks last night was a beuty
    You could replace "Sharks" with "Kings" and it would be just as true, crazy uneven season, and I too haven't gotten to see nearly as much as I'd like so I doubly sympathize.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    fuck what a roller coaster of emotion 8 round shootout vs the Bruins

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    fuck what a roller coaster of emotion 8 round shootout vs the Bruins
    That Schlemko‬ shootout goal was pretty nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    That Schlemko‬ shootout goal was pretty nasty.
    Rask's reaction was priceless, puck wasn't even in the net yet and he's like "fuck it, I'm out." Undressed and Forsberg'd by some two time waiver claim D man.

Welcome to C-town Schlempy!
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2015-03-06 at 06:04 AM.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

I hope you guys bounce back to take down the Isles.
    Sorry we didn't get it done. We went back to old forward lines and things were so much better. Sadly the D and Rinne were horrid. I'm pretty sure Pekka has something going on, whether its just really bad form, or he is injured he had horrible lateral movement tonight. 2/4 were just softies, and the other one was off a massive rebound to center ice.

We looked better than we have in over a week which is encouraging. What isn't is that the strong points of our team are failing.

5th loss in a row

10th straight game giving up the first goal

3 game home losing streak

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Sorry we didn't get it done. We went back to old forward lines and things were so much better. Sadly the D and Rinne were horrid. I'm pretty sure Pekka has something going on, whether its just really bad form, or he is injured he had horrible lateral movement tonight. 2/4 were just softies, and the other one was off a massive rebound to center ice.

We looked better than we have in over a week which is encouraging. What isn't is that the strong points of our team are failing.

5th loss in a row

10th straight game giving up the first goal

3 game home losing streak
    After the season he has been having, I hope it's not an injury. I have a soft spot for goalies no matter what team they are on. If it's his lateral movement though, it could quite possibly be that hip injury flaring up. It could cause him to not get the bounce he needs. Being as big as he is probably isn't helping.

Can't rely on Montreal or Arizona for anything these days. Luckily Calgary's regulation wins are keeping them in 3rd in the division for now over LA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Can't rely on Montreal or Arizona for anything these days. Luckily Calgary's regulation wins are keeping them in 3rd in the division for now over LA.
    Well there is your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Well there is your problem.
    They at least took them to a Shootout and won, depriving the Canucks of a point. But goddammit! It's sick how close the pacific division is right now. Not counting Anaheim that is...

After the season he has been having, I hope it's not an injury. I have a soft spot for goalies no matter what team they are on. If it's his lateral movement though, it could quite possibly be that hip injury flaring up. It could cause him to not get the bounce he needs. Being as big as he is probably isn't helping.
    Well some are saying he is just overplaying things which is not allowing him to get the push he needs. He also hasn't been tracking the puck well and frankly has had zero luck when it comes to odd bounces. Hopefully he's ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    They at least took them to a Shootout and won, depriving the Canucks of a point. But goddammit! It's sick how close the pacific division is right now. Not counting Anaheim that is...
    4 Teams all fighting for two spots. Jets have to start winning and Minny is basically a lock for the Wildcard, maybe even third seed.

If you would have told me that Ottawa and Minny were the hottest teams down the stretch. I would haven't believed you at all, I most likely would have told you to get out.

I don't mind Minny. Since they are willing to spend money in order to better their team. I do not like Ottawa at all for the fact they run with the lowest salary and still expect players to take a discount when resigning.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shoot boys, we were down 4-0 goin into the 3rd, 24 shots later we're tied in OT

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Holy shoot boys, we were down 4-0 goin into the 3rd, 24 shots later we're tied in OT
    That shit was intense, pretty sure my neighbours heard me shouting my face off. Shame to lose in the SO, but seriously pulling a point out of the toilet on that after 7 game roadie, is pretty amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huge game on Tuesday between Rangers and Islanders! I can't wait to wear my Blueshirt into the Barn.