Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Pretty much the rule is now you can direct it or anything else, you just can't kick it. I think we have all seen enough sports to know what is an actual kick.

And first to clinch in the West, and thank you Columbus.
    http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/stor...lundqvist-goal

I'm not sure how 'purposefully swinging you leg forward and drastically changing the angle of your skate' isn't defined as a kicking motion. But in the grand scheme of things, it had as much impact on the final score as any of the other missed / bad calls in this game. Interesting turn of events in the Leafs / Sens game yesterday as well, should be fun to see who gets that last spot in the east.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    I woulden't count the Wild out tbh, Dubnyk has been a god and I am eating my words when I said he wasn't that good apparently. They have quite a bit of firepower potential too with Parise, Pominville, Granlund, Vanek, ect and still have Ryan Suter on the back end. It'd be a good series and a solid matchup. I'd predict it going 7 games with whichever goalie plays the best.

holy smokes Ramo is standing on his head here vs the Wild

dubynk is another example of how every player the oilers seem to trade becomes better. cogliano, stoll, brodziak, glencross, etc etc

its almost like they're a terrible organization!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    dubynk is another example of how every player the oilers seem to trade becomes better. cogliano, stoll, brodziak, glencross, etc etc

its almost like they're a terrible organization!
    I remember when Minnesota got him I was like he's not that good. Now I look like an idiot when he's the hottest goalie not named Price. I think the Eakens project set the Oilers back quite a bit. He wasn't a terrible coach by any means but I think with a rebuilding young core like that, you'd want a veteran coach who has a good defensive system. Someone like Bob Hartley comes to mind. Dubby got let down by horrendous defensive play, he was pretty good the year before they traded him too. At least those other guys who got good after being an Oiler weren't big time superstars :P

Awww yeah back in the playoffs with a kickass win.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    real good bounceback after that piss poor effort in Minne the other night

real good bounceback after that piss poor effort in Minne the other night
    Time for revenge in Dallas tomorrow.

Set yall up for a win right there. Rinne, Weber, and Neal all out and on a back to back. That pretty much = just get it over with and go home.

Set yall up for a win right there. Rinne, Weber, and Neal all out and on a back to back. That pretty much = just get it over with and go home.
    uh huh

/10suuure's

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    my noy hudler tied for league leading even strength pts with Getzlaf Johnson and Tarasenko, pretty unreal

10+ Year Old Account
    And back to a wild card slot despite winning five in a row and going 8-2 in the last ten :P
    You're a towel.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Johnny fuckin hockey

Johnny fuckin hockey
    Him and Forsbergs stats for the season are so damn close its not even funny.

Forsberg with one more goal, but one less point. Forsberg has a slightly better +/- , but Johnny has a better shooting %. TOI is damn near exactly the same.

Some of the rookies this year have been very very good, and huge parts of their teams success to the point its pretty much a coin flip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    And back to a wild card slot despite winning five in a row and going 8-2 in the last ten :P
    That start just killed yall. Big key will be how will Dubs handle the playoffs. Should be interesting to watch. This year could be some of the closer playoff hockey we've seen in a long time. If you told me every first round series went 7 games I wouldn't be shocked at all.

my noy hudler tied for league leading even strength pts with Getzlaf Johnson and Tarasenko, pretty unreal
    Huds is having a stellar year.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Him and Forsbergs stats for the season are so damn close its not even funny.

Forsberg with one more goal, but one less point. Forsberg has a slightly better +/- , but Johnny has a better shooting %. TOI is damn near exactly the same.

Some of the rookies this year have been very very good, and huge parts of their teams success to the point its pretty much a coin flip.

- - - Updated - - -

That start just killed yall. Big key will be how will Dubs handle the playoffs. Should be interesting to watch. This year could be some of the closer playoff hockey we've seen in a long time. If you told me every first round series went 7 games I wouldn't be shocked at all.
    I think it'll go to whoever has the most points. The good thing about not winning the Calder is that you know you still have a stellar prospect. Only other option would be Klingberg and Ekblad but I get the feeling they love Forsberg and Gaudreau. Both of those guys have been electric.

Also http://i.imgur.com/JrXohMs.png love seeing stuff like this

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly can't believe the Flames are going to pull this off. Hartley for Adams? Or does Lavi have it locked up

Also http://i.imgur.com/JrXohMs.png love seeing stuff like this
    The Internet is full of morons???

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    I honestly can't believe the Flames are going to pull this off. Hartley for Adams? Or does Lavi have it locked up
    Depends. I think if we win the Division Lavi has a damn good chance, not sure if he does without at least that though.

What the fuck was Byfuglien doing

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I'd like the Rangers to just keep winning, I was secretly hoping a little bit for the Jets to win to help keep the Kings out of the playoffs lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What the fuck was Byfuglien doing
    And that was pretty fucked up what he did. No penalty, but I am sure the league will review it and hand down a suspension. You don't slam your stick across the back of a guy's neck when he is on the ground.

http://cdn.streamable.com/video/852d...daa4a59ce.webm

Deleted
    Andre Deveaux (Played in Leafs and Rangers) is arrested in his absence after assaulting another player during the warmup here in Sweden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjPidfiU1EQ