Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    good start boys, pedal to the metal! The dome is fuckin rockin!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    good start boys, pedal to the metal! The dome is fuckin rockin!
    Real shame that Ferland is once again playing so...irrelevantly?

- - - Updated - - -

Millerrrr...Milleeerrrrr....Miiiiiiilleeeeerrrrrrrrrr!

I'm shocked that Hughson finds time to talk about the game with the Canucks balls in and around his mouth all the time. Save me from this fuckwit homer.
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2015-04-22 at 03:24 AM.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    More ot for chicago! Get them tired out boys!
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Real shame that Ferland is once again playing so...irrelevantly?

- - - Updated - - -

Millerrrr...Milleeerrrrr....Miiiiiiilleeeeerrrrrrrrrr!

I'm shocked that Hughson finds time to talk about the game with the Canucks balls in and around his mouth all the time. Save me from this fuckwit homer.

Hughson can shut up about the Canucks and Craig Simpson can shut up about the Flames. Both of them probably jerk off to topless team pics on their off days.

Anyways, this series is over - Calgary wants it about 1000% more than Vancouver does. I actually turned off the TV early because I have to defend my thesis tomorrow afternoon and it was pretty clear no comeback was going to be forthcoming.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rinne is really swallowing up pucks tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Rinne is really swallowing up pucks tonight.
    Heh :P That was awkward!

- - - Updated - - -

This Is some boring ass overtime! Someone throw a punch! :P

- - - Updated - - -

Nashville not even playing to win right now
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been impressed with Seth Jones, first chance to see much of him, has good size and uses his reach well, some good poke checks. He has a good knack for when to jump into the play, of course now that I said something positive he will mishandle the puck like he did at the start of OT#2 and lose the game or something.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck thank god. Sleep now I

10+ Year Old Account
    And chicago wins, as expected...man, can nothing stop a chicago beating minnesota playline at this point?
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    game was putting me to sleep too...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    game was putting me to sleep too...
    I agree, that was a super fucking boring game to watch. usually overtime hockey is exciting those two were like watching paint dry <.<
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I should have done that as well, but I thought Jets might get 1 lucky win. Though, maybe the Thrashers were cursed to never win a playoff games and the curse continued with the move to Winnipeg.
    Well I was apparently drunk when I made my fantasy bracket Atleast the Westen part! I have Nashville in the finals against NYR

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Well I was apparently drunk when I made my fantasy bracket Atleast the Westen part! I have Nashville in the finals against NYR
    You had to be, we haven't played worth a damn in two months

I didn't get to see the game because I was at work ( once again) but from the other boards it was pretty apparent that both teams were just wore the heck out, so I'm not surprised it was boring.

The young kids gave it what they had, but you just don't replace Weber's 30 minutes a night, and him and Fisher's leadership. Would of liked to have seen the series with a healthy Fisher and Weber, but its turning out just like I had thought it would.

Its funny how everyone and their mom talks about Jones, but a ton of Preds fans are more than willing to trade him in a package for a #1C all day long and twice on Sunday. The kid has the physical ability and skill set, his decision making ability leaves a lot to be desired though. He tries to do too much and it gets him in some serious trouble ( and us ). Right now on this team if Weber is healthy he would be our #5. The only reason he is playing with Josi is because Ellis and Eckholm play really well together and they don't want to mess that up.

Its also nice to know Rinne finally had a decent game. He really hasn't played all that well since the injury.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    You had to be, we haven't played worth a damn in two months .
    I am pretty sure it was a ^_^ I think it will be Anaheim - NYR in the finals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I am pretty sure it was a ^_^ I think it will be Anaheim - NYR in the finals.
    But why wont they do the Flying V is what I want to know, seriously, It always works!

Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    But why wont they do the Flying V is what I want to know, seriously, It always works!

Ikr! Still waiting for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    How long did the game end up going? Did it beat out the Rangers-Caps game from 2012? From what I am reading, it was pretty boring. I remember the Rangers-Caps 3OT game being intense as shit, but maybe that was because I had a dog in the fight. I remember being at the bar that night to watch the game and spending like twice as much money as I thought I did because the game was so long.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    How long did the game end up going? Did it beat out the Rangers-Caps game from 2012? From what I am reading, it was pretty boring. I remember the Rangers-Caps 3OT game being intense as shit, but maybe that was because I had a dog in the fight. I remember being at the bar that night to watch the game and spending like twice as much money as I thought I did because the game was so long.
    We scored a minute into the 3rd OT so no not that long game time wise, but actual time felt like an eternity. A ton of stoppages, including 2.5 mins of Rinne looking for the puck in his gear.

Flamesbros - Do they hand out home jerseys to every game? How the fuck is there so many red jerseys in the crowd? That shits gotta be expensive.

We scored a minute into the 3rd OT so no not that long game time wise, but actual time felt like an eternity. A ton of stoppages, including 2.5 mins of Rinne looking for the puck in his gear.

Flamesbros - Do they hand out home jerseys to every game? How the fuck is there so many red jerseys in the crowd? That shits gotta be expensive.
    I have to imagine most Flames' fans buy the red because that's what everyone wears to the Saddledome. At least every time I get to catch a Flames game. When they are the only Big 4 team for a few hundred KM in any direction, it definitely helps that people might be willing to spend on them. Not sure how big Calgary is into the CFL (I imagine a pretty big following), but it still can't compare to the Flames. Maybe I know nothing of this city that I was in for 8 hours once when I was 9.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    C OF RED! yeah tons of red even outside of the dome. I was at game 3 and it was an incredible experience. We were going wild for everything and just driving beers into me. Literally everyone i know owns a jersey so idk ive had my iggy one since like 02 and i bought a Monahan this year for 200 at the dome. other than that its generally a pretty rich city and its all Flames all the time. CFL is cool cuz the Stamps arr always good every year and tickets are cheap but nothing compares to hockey here which is prob why everyone makes the 100-200$ investment in a jersey.