15+ Year Old Account
    Gonna say 3-2 Vancouver.

I'm gonna say Luongo keeps his game 1 shutout streak.
    I remember it all too well

10+ Year Old Account
    16 - 0 for Vancouver.

I've been predicting this the entire playoffs. I gotta be right eventually.

Vancouver struggled with Chicago and a little bit of Pekka Rene. I'm gonna go with the Sharks to go on and I hate to say it but Tampa Bay. Tampa Bay wins it although I will be sad because it will be a terrible day in hockey when Eric Brewer wins a cup. I'm a St. Louis fan and that piece of shit did nothing for the Blues and gets a break for the cup.

[02:46] <longview> oh shit kelesti http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post11473618
    [02:47] <CanucKel> WTF
    [02:47] <CanucKel> WTF WTF WTF WTF
    [02:47] <CanucKel> ....
    [02:47] <CanucKel> I click the link
    [02:47] <CanucKel> and Sharks score
    [02:47] <CanucKel> FUCK YOU LONGVIEW
    [02:47] <longview> owned hard

10+ Year Old Account
    Goooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

---------- Post added 2011-05-16 at 12:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    there goes that shutout

If only...
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Wow Luongo

And Don Cherry is a fucking douche, can't believe CBC allows him to say that shit on national television.

10+ Year Old Account
    NHL.com headline... "Hes Antti-losing"
    Ah hahahahahahaha. Wut.

1-0 Sharks.
    Can't get a stream for my phone. Lame.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

I blame you for the sharks goal (although I should probably blame lou)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    NHL.com headline... "Hes Antti-losing"
    Ah hahahahahahaha. Wut.

1-0 Sharks.
    Can't get a stream for my phone. Lame.
    Try here: http://atdhenet.tv/37028/watch-versus
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    Awesome... can now watch the game while I do paper work.

---------- Post added 2011-05-16 at 01:10 AM ----------

goallllllllllll
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lapierre! Goal!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Unlike the Panthers, Tampa actually has been getting a much better draw in terms of crowd numbers at their games the last couple of years. To be honest, I'd pull the Panthers out since they not only suck major ass when it comes to performance, but their popularity and ticket sales have been atrocious for a few years now since they can't compete with anyone. They dumped pretty much all their great players after having drafted like 3 or 4 great guys, all of whom have been traded now, they have almost nothing and won't be able to afford big contracts for key players that they either draft or get through free agency. I'd say the Lightning are not only a much more competitive team, but they have had great fan support even after they shit the bed after their cup win several years ago.
    Success on the ice breeds success off the ice. When Florida was good (read as those three years after they were expanded when they made the Finals) they were insanely popular. Their success off the ice has really plummeted in recent years because of their lack of success on the ice. That first and foremost comes from the higher ups in that organization. Their GM is absolutely awful. The owner apparently doesn't give a damn as he continues to let Murray fire coach after coach after coach without actually ever solving the real problem that Murray is completely worthless and even Scotty Bowman couldn't win with the crap in the Florida organization. They have proved in the past though that they can be a success as a franchise if the on ice product is competitive. Who knows if that would happen again in the future though and even if it is even worth the risk.
    They are in some senses the opposite of the Phoenix market. Well, the Glendale market I should say because the Yotes would likely be more successful if they never moved to Jobing.com arena and stayed in Phoenix. The Yotes have been a decent team in the past and have been very good the last two years, yet they continue to struggle to fill even half of their arena. They can't even lie about ticket sales to boost their appearance and make it look acceptable like other teams n the league. You look at their arena and it is a ghost town for most home games in the regular season.

10+ Year Old Account
    goallllllllllllll Sj
    "San Jose has been having some troubles on the Power pl.... GOAL... Power play goal Sj."

10+ Year Old Account
    Where the hell was the puck!

---------- Post added 2011-05-15 at 07:19 PM ----------

Henrik, the playoffs welcome your arrival.

I called that Boston game yesterday afternoon. Horrible lightning storms all day and night yesterday here in Florida. I knew it was a sign. Just got to see the first period of the game cause I was in Daytona for a show. Horrible goals on Thomas that should have been saves. That's okay. Bruins got off to a rocky start in the Montreal series too. That Seguin goal was fucking beautiful though. Guessing he's playing since Bergeron is out?

To be honest if this series does go to Tampa, I'll be happy with what the Bruins accomplished in these playoffs. They were very resilient in round one and came back to defeat their long time rivals in game seven. Then they finished what they started last year by completing the sweep against Philly in round two. I would love nothing more to see the cup hoisted up above a black and gold sweater, but the hurt won't be as bad as the past couple years if that doesn't happen.

Lol, I started watching the Bulls-Heat game after the 2nd, and I dont know how but I completely forgot about the game.

Come back and it's 3-2

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    half hour til the canucks game.

predictions?

3-2 vancouver
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account