God, the Sharks suck. How did they get this far into the playoffs, being the little bitches they are? I used to think they were a good choice to win this year, but watching this series has been like watching children play. it's ridiculous how poorly they play, and how they react to losing. Especially Eager. That wasn't even a goal because he made contact with the goalie, but that doesn't matter. What matters is how crappily one man can play and then act like he's Jesus in the same instant. Give them three goals because that's the best they can hope for in the next two games.

Eager deserves suspended, and the Sharks deserve to play golf for the summer. I don't know how anyone can defend or cheer for them at this point. They have no one to blame but themselves.

Them boobies
    I remember it all too well

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    God, the Sharks suck. How did they get this far into the playoffs, being the little bitches they are? I used to think they were a good choice to win this year, but watching this series has been like watching children play. it's ridiculous how poorly they play, and how they react to losing. Especially Eager. That wasn't even a goal because he made contact with the goalie, but that doesn't matter. What matters is how crappily one man can play and then act like he's Jesus in the same instant. Give them three goals because that's the best they can hope for in the next two games.

Eager deserves suspended, and the Sharks deserve to play golf for the summer. I don't know how anyone can defend or cheer for them at this point. They have no one to blame but themselves.
    series 1 they played a depleted Ducks team.
    Series 2 the refs gave them gift penalties in game 1, otherwise that series is over in 6.

I'll forever hate Sean Avery because of shit like this. What a little bitch.

Look at it this way marcelos, you'll get to enjoy watching the Canucks shit on them while they continue to dive (Heatley), slash (Thornton), and nerd rage (I think we know who I'm talking about).
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    Look at it this way marcelos, you'll get to enjoy watching the Canucks shit on them while they continue to dive (Heatley), slash (Thornton), and nerd rage (I think we know who I'm talking about).
    want to talk about Irony? according to ESPNs boards B Eager was the best skater for the Sharks tonight. i shit you not.

If you guys DVR'd the game, go to Eager's last penalty. Some girl flashes, solid 7 IMO.
    I remember it all too well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltair View Post
    I don't like him either, but Vancouver's done a good job of keeping him under control. Eager on the other hand...
    Yeah Montreal could never control his mouth, he was just lucky he had Laraque to bail him out of any would be fights.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Series 2 the refs gave them gift penalties in game 1, otherwise that series is over in 6.
    I'd much rather play the Ducks. At least that'd be a series. And I'd definitely much rather play Detroit. Even losing, at least they're a consistently good team and I don't think I've ever seen them be anything but classy on and off the ice. I don't like them because they've almost always been so dominant, and had way too much power before the salary cap, but I recognize talent and good scouting when I see it. I'd rather lose to them in the playoffs than beat San Jose. At least there's dignity in that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    It's nice to see you're leaning towards the team with actual skill now.
    The series doesn't really start until a team wins on the road though. The Canucks did what they were supposed to do by winning their home games. Time to see if they can take it to San Jose. If the Sharks play like they did for the majority of tonight and the latter half of game 1 they are certainly going to once again have that choker labeled tattooed right across their foreheads again. I hope the organization doesn't do something rash like fire McClellan though. That guy is a hell of a coach who I am sure is as pissed with some of their antics as the rest of us are. I'm sure he would get a job pretty damn quick at one of the other handful of teams looking for a coach though.

10+ Year Old Account
    want to talk about Irony? according to ESPNs boards B Eager was the best skater for the Sharks tonight. i shit you not.
    He might be right. I didn't even notice any of the other players.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post

let me ask you this. what was the net result of that little scrum (penalties and what not)

Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    If you guys DVR'd the game, go to Eager's last penalty. Some girl flashes, solid 7 IMO.
    WHAT?!

I missed it..
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    He might be right. I didn't even notice any of the other players.
    this post is full of so much win.

lol This is exactly what I meant.

I'm not even going to give you shit that it was the Kings they beat, and not the Ducks, as they're both from LA, but to think the Sharks would've lost in 6 rather than won in 7 because they were "gifted" penalties is such shit logic it hurts.

15+ Year Old Account
    love how you specify which one as he took 4 penalties in the 3rd alone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post

That video reinforces why I love Tim Thomas, outside of his amazing mustache. The dude will go after anyone.

It made me really happy to see Rome get a goal >.< I see Eager getting suspended for the Hit on Sedin. It was a bad night to do that stuff on, cause as Craig Simpson said "The only important person who wasn't their was the pope.

Xevan: How soon will it be on youtube?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siodis View Post
    lol This is exactly what I meant.

I'm not even going to give you shit that it was the Kings they beat, and not the Ducks, as they're both from LA, but to think the Sharks would've lost in 6 rather than won in 7 because they were "gifted" penalties is such shit logic it hurts.
    your first goal in game 1 was on a retardedly bad call that was somehow called boarding, and people all over (even sharks fans) called it weak. without that call, redwings win game 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    *desperately searching the internet*

edit: found it!
    Last edited by ketzil; 2011-05-19 at 04:09 AM.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.