good win for the leafs, they needed it. Pittsburgh is gonna be a really hard team to beat though with crosby, staal and fleury joining them the next time they play each other. Kessel got a goal and an assist which is awesome as well. This is a great start by the leafs and this win proves they can beat a top team, even though the team doesnt have a full roster :P

Listening to Hughson and Simpson call the game makes it feel like a play-off game

---------- Post added 2011-10-30 at 02:17 AM ----------

Vokoun fucked it
    I remember it all too well

Lawl Canucks

Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    Listening to Hughson and Simpson call the game makes it feel like a play-off game

---------- Post added 2011-10-30 at 02:17 AM ----------

Vokoun fucked it
    How about them Leafs?! Oh I guess you don't want to hear about a team that's actually winning.....

Quote Originally Posted by shiestykat View Post
    How about them Leafs?! Oh I guess you don't want to hear about a team that's actually winning.....
    lol good one

lol good one
    Lol have faith Fail wong goooo and his $10 mil a year contract for what the next 7 years?! GO CANUCKS GOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOL Time to go riot some moar me thinks.

Lol have faith Fail wong goooo and his $10 mil a year contract for what the next 7 years?! GO CANUCKS GOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOL Time to get riot some moar me thinks.

Shit. Pass us Reimer, maybe we'll make the play-offs this year

Shit. Pass us Reimer, maybe we'll make the play-offs this year
    You'll rebound it's way too early to panic. Your team is far too deep on all ends to not make the playoffs and contend. All shit talking aside of course XD.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    As Don Cherry mentioned, Vancouver needs to block more shots. 84 blocked shots for the Canucks, every other team is averaging around double that after the same number of games. But hey, I guess that's what happens when you have soft lazy players on your roster :P

Good tilt between the Leafs and Pens, it was a good solid battle from both teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    As Don Cherry mentioned, Vancouver needs to block more shots. 84 blocked shots for the Canucks, every other team is averaging around double that after the same number of games. But hey, I guess that's what happens when you have soft lazy players on your roster :P

Good tilt between the Leafs and Pens, it was a good solid battle from both teams.
    It was a decent game but I'm alarmed by the Leafs lack of effort to just chip the puck past the defencemen for the easy clear. We were hemmed in our own zone far too often and easily by an undermanned Penguins team. That shit pisses me off to no end!.

Great game by Gustavsson and glad to see Connoly clicking with Kessel and Lupul. That line is going to be lethal if Connoly stays healthy.

It's just another shitty October + Playoff hangover. Hell we had the Sedins blocking shots last year.

They look good this game.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was a decent game but I'm alarmed by the Leafs lack of effort to just chip the puck past the defencemen for the easy clear. We were hemmed in our own zone far too often and easily by an undermanned Penguins team. That shit pisses me off to no end!.

Great game by Gustavsson and glad to see Connoly clicking with Kessel and Lupul. That line is going to be lethal if Connoly stays healthy.
    Yeah, there were certainly some issues with play tonight, but whatever, a well earned two points.

What a fucking shot

Great win by the Leafs tonight. There you go haters, we know beat a legit team. Kessel got his league leading 10th goal and 18th point tonight. Should be an exciting game in Ottawa tomorrow night. Go Leafs Go!

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    I bet Luongo is pretty bummed about that penalty shot.

lolololool

Go Caps!
    red panda red panda red panda!

Hello all. Just noticed this forums so I'll jump in! I've been a fan of the montreal canadians for roughly 20 years now (I'm 23). Watching the Jets go was a sad moment, but now that they're back brings hope for a new team in Quebec City! (I hate the Bruins with a passion, they're just the ****** trash BBB, there you know it)

On topic:

Finally my team is playing good hockey. They lost some games that should have been victories last week, but hey it happens. Cole and Eller were just magic tonight vs Boston. What a steal Eller was (for halak) ..

As for the Bruins tonight: Classy move by Julien at the end of the game, sending all his fighters when there's 10 seconds left haha. Bet he was mad that TONIGHT refs were calling out those after-whistle hits. They are used to getting away with all of that stuff; it was hilarious to watch his face

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yay more butt hurt Habs fans who are sour that they lost to the better team in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Yay more butt hurt Habs fans who are sour that they lost to the better team in the playoffs.
    With Pacioretty it would have ended in 4 games, you know it. Derp we almost kill people like it's nothing, derp.

Post constructively
    Last edited by conscript; 2011-10-30 at 07:43 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    If that were true, Montreal would have won more then 4 of their 11 games this season. The Habs are such a laughable team right now it's insulting, I don't know how it is that a team with a far better roster all around is behind Ottawa in the standings, and Ottawa blows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BraveNewWorld View Post
    With Pacioretty it would have ended in 4 games, you know it. Derp we almost kill people like it's nothing, derp.
    PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT AHAHAHAHA. Oh you're serious, I won't go into detail on why they wouldn't of won in 4 games, since I don't really care, but I disagree.
    Also Montreal fans need to get over the hit, it wasn't intentional and hits like that happen every year.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by BraveNewWorld View Post

Post constructively
    On the off chance that you're not trolling...
    A guy who scores 14 goals a season is going to be a difference in 4 games against the SC champions?

Derp we need our captain to hit goalies in the head and someone should call the cops on him... See how annoying it can be when we know it's bs?
    Last edited by Greeney; 2011-10-30 at 10:25 PM.