10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    not at all, i am just putting it in perspective. i didn't think the Wings were back on track just because we got 1 win after a 6 game losing streak
    Im just happy they ended the losing streak, they sure did start the game off pretty bad. When they went into the third period down 4 - 2, and came back to win 6 - 5 that was back on track. They have another game tonight, so I guess well just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Wooo nice win in OT for my Leafs. Rough game though. I hope Steckel isn't too hurt. Need him for faceoffs and losing him kinda showed tonight. Bullshit fucking ref's didn't call that high stick on Lupul. FFS it was right in front of them. He was bleeding from 3 parts of his face.

All well, Lupul patched himself up and got the shootout goal to win. Another 2 pts

Shame the next game is so late on Sunday.
    Yeah but gotta love the sweet sweet karma with Lupul scoring the SO winner Also it is really a shame that the buds dont play tonight. Saturday night with no Leafs? what on earth will I do!? I know...Ill watch Crosby beat the living tar out of Montreal xD Hopefully the hab fans dont have another riot in the stands...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    The Hawks are back on track, fuck yea!
    They really need to sort out the defense imo tho. Way to many goal has been scored against the mighty Hawks... :/
    Defense in that game was pretty sound. They weren't turning the puck over and they weren't giving up too many shots. I hate to say it but a lot of the goals being scored against us lately are pretty soft and Corey Crawford needs to be stopping them.

As for being back on track, I wouldn't quite say that we are, but 5 point night for our captain Jonathan Toews (2G, 3A) set an example for the rest of our team. When your best players are your hardest workers it really does set a good example and I expect to see more from some others.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    not at all, i am just putting it in perspective. i didn't think the Wings were back on track just because we got 1 win after a 6 game losing streak
    At least you aren't a Leaf fan, people think 3 losses is all of a sudden going to hurt the team, yet here we are, tied for 2nd in the East and are leading the division. Never lost track, lost a couple of games that should have been won and only lost really two games against a truly superior team when playing Boston.

I have to admit though that the Panthers are keeping it interesting thus far. Either they have a balls ass easy schedule and are playing teams who are really sucking it up right now, or they are better then anticipated. I find it kind of amusing that the season after Vokun walks away from Florida to go play in Washington, the Panthers suddenly are the better team after 20ish games. Will this trend continue? Probably not but at the moment it's still too early to tell who are solid post season teams this year coming out of the East. I think once reality settles in and Florida starts playing better teams and the teams that should be up in the top 8 get their acts together, they will slide down the charts.

---------- Post added 2011-11-26 at 05:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    Yeah but gotta love the sweet sweet karma with Lupul scoring the SO winner Also it is really a shame that the buds dont play tonight. Saturday night with no Leafs? what on earth will I do!? I know...Ill watch Crosby beat the living tar out of Montreal xD Hopefully the hab fans dont have another riot in the stands...
    Glad I am going to a party tonight, nothing on the idiot box half the time and I don't want to hear any more about Sid the Crybaby Kid. Anaheim should be easy as hell though, they are really playing like crap and I hope Burke gets a kick out of it too.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2011-11-26 at 10:03 PM.

Crosby is the one, Also This Winnipeg, Boston game... Suppose Winnipeg coming to town is not exiting at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Detroit is up 3-0 after 2 against Nashville, not bad for playing yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    habs fans will be whining on all sports forums tomorrow.

Suspect end to that Pit vs MTL game. 5-8 seconds.

Oh well.

Habs are furious that the refs didn't disallow a third goal when they should be content with that extra point they didn't really earn.

Jets Vs B's was a pretty sweet game. I just got home from it. I think Winnipeg surprised us a bit in the 1st. They came out strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another win for the Hawks!

Went out to watch that game tonight. Was impossible though. It sucks living in Florida, especially when FSU and UF are playing. God, I hate college football.

At least the B's won. Chara getting on the board is always nice too. Was hoping Kelly could pick up the hat trick after seeing he had two already when checking it on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post
    Was hoping Kelly could pick up the hat trick after seeing he had two already when checking it on my phone.

He almost had it too in the 3rd. Knocking on the doorstep of the goal but he got pushed over.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Pacioretty is going to have a hearing tomorrow for the hit on Letang last night. All I can say is that Habs fans are officially owned. It was a dirty hit, odds are he will be fined at the least, doubt he will get suspended though. I guess Max didn't learn anything from when Chara nearly killed him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget to submit your all-star ballots if you haven't already.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Habs are furious that the refs didn't disallow a third goal when they should be content with that extra point they didn't really earn.
    lol firstly how does one 'earn' an extra point, also making it to OT, being up 3-1 for half the game and keeping Crosby from doing much of anything is not considered a decent way to get a point. The only team who didn't earn anything was the Penguins getting 2 for a bs goal that only the ignorant wouldn't agree was a bad call.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    lol firstly how does one 'earn' an extra point, also making it to OT, being up 3-1 for half the game and keeping Crosby from doing much of anything is not considered a decent way to get a point. The only team who didn't earn anything was the Penguins getting 2 for a bs goal that only the ignorant wouldn't agree was a bad call.
    That point from the OT you got. It should have been a loss in regulation.

10+ Year Old Account
    surprised the mtl police aren't investigating pats hit on letang.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    surprised the mtl police aren't investigating pats hit on letang.
    Nah, they will investigate Shanahan when he suspends Pacioretty for 3 games. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    That point from the OT you got. It should have been a loss in regulation.
    lol quite the logic you have there. If they should have loss in regulation then they would have lost.