10+ Year Old Account
    i think all the talk about the extension if he wouldn't have gotten one, kinda killed any momentum they had. and the whole media basically trading the team everyday in sportscentre.
    Last edited by Masqerader; 2012-03-03 at 05:38 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    i think all the talk about the extension if he would get one, kinda killed any momentum they had.
    They did decent in Jan. IDK. I think their problems still lie in the goaltenders pos. New coach is a step though.

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    Was kind of hoping they'd fire Wilson for over a year now, but I was also hoping they'd replace him with Eakins instead... Anyone seeing (if I'm missing) how long we signed him for?
    Whatever Wilson gets for the remainder of this year and then 2 years at 3.4 million I believe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Whatever Wilson gets for the remainder of this year and then 2 years at 3.4 million I believe.
    Ha. flash in the pan for their revenues.

10+ Year Old Account
    he only signed a 1 year extension, so

Looks like Miss USA is a Canucks fan

Sorry @Ryan_Kesler & chigs but I just upgraded to the platinum #Amex with missUSA @AlyssCampanella & @DanielleeDoty

More:
    http://forum.canucks.com/topic/32402...t__p__10422965
    I remember it all too well

15+ Year Old Account
    aparently miss usa also likes dive teams...wait, thats the same thing as liking the canucks? nvm...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    aparently miss usa also likes dive teams...wait, thats the same thing as liking the canucks? nvm...
    I totally LOL'd. On an even funnier note it's now known that Miss USA has no redeeming or positive qualities.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Hardy Har har

Quote Originally Posted by Knails View Post
    I totally LOL'd. On an even funnier note it's now known that Miss USA has no redeeming or positive qualities.
    Recent pictures make her look like a skeletor. Not my type, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    Recent pictures make her look like a skeletor. Not my type, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed.
    I'm sure she's the kind of "fan" that wears any jersey regardless of the team and what her promoters tell her to where at what time. And I wouldn't kick her out of bed either....until I was done with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Knails View Post
    I'm sure she's the kind of "fan" that wears any jersey regardless of the team and what her promoters tell her to where at what time. And I wouldn't kick her out of bed either....until I was done with her.
    Seem's like she's a legitimate fan, a google news search for her shows articles from a while back.

There was an interesting thread on HFBoards I read: Can Jack Johnson reach -200 by the end of his career? Damn. I've always liked the King's and followed them a bit, but had no idea he was that big of a negative machine. Truth be told he might hit -200 by the end of next season on Columbus. He's currently -94.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm shocked this is even a topic

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I'm shocked this is even a topic
    boredom, have to talk about something, might as well be women =P

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    They did decent in Jan. IDK. I think their problems still lie in the goaltenders pos. New coach is a step though.
    Wilson has had a losing record every year since 2008. It isn't just the team, and this is the best roster we have iced in those 4 years by a huge margin. It's not purely the team's fault if Wilson and company have not had the ability to get the whole team playing the way it is needed. I just hope that Carlyle is going to come in and get the guys playing tough physical hockey and that he can focus on getting the defence working properly. The Habs are a fast skating team, if Carlyle can teach anything today it's going to be starting a shut down system. I hope the boys are motivated to work their asses off tonight and get a win, it looked like they were really rebounding on Wednesday against the Hawks but lost due to some lousy goaltending and a couple of poor defensive plays.

15+ Year Old Account
    so whats everyones opinion of the whole Saints Bounty program?
    i feel bad for Favre, explains the NFC Championship game in a whole new light.

and yes, i know this is an NHL thread and im talking NFL, just want to guage the opinions of others.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hardy Har har

She needs to have some tits before she could get in mine, I don't dig flat chested, anorexic girls

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Wilson has had a losing record every year since 2008. It isn't just the team, and this is the best roster we have iced in those 4 years by a huge margin. It's not purely the team's fault if Wilson and company have not had the ability to get the whole team playing the way it is needed. I just hope that Carlyle is going to come in and get the guys playing tough physical hockey and that he can focus on getting the defence working properly. The Habs are a fast skating team, if Carlyle can teach anything today it's going to be starting a shut down system. I hope the boys are motivated to work their asses off tonight and get a win, it looked like they were really rebounding on Wednesday against the Hawks but lost due to some lousy goaltending and a couple of poor defensive plays.
    Exactly. Lousy goal tending. New coach is a step. idk. We'll see how today goes. Of course if they win the new coach will get praise.. I don't think it will matter one day later.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope Burke addresses our issues up front for effortless players

I prefer the girl on the left. On topic what's still hilarious is that most of the leafs trouble are from Ferguson GM for 5 years screwed the leafs for the following 3 and counting. He gave away basically all our first round picks(one of those picks was tyler seguin), kept pogge over rask the list goes on.
    Last edited by konaman; 2012-03-03 at 09:00 PM.

Not my type, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed.
    Despite she being a Nuck (I like to see the Canucks screwed over), I still wouldn't allow her in.

All joking aside, I decided to bail on being a blues/preds fan this season (hurricanes last season) and now rooting for the Canucks and NYR.
    Why? Samuel Påhlsson-trade, and Hagelin being amazing for the NYR. Lundqvist who used to live in my city isn't playing half-bad either. Hope to see him hoist the cup.