15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    Don't agree with all of these, but it sums up the night pretty well.

the one thing i dont like, is if you are going to talk about inconsistency, show what your team got away with too. the calls definately were not that one sided.

for the cleaning the ice. its the first whistle AFTER the 10 minute mark. not CLOSE to the 10 minute mark.

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    Don't agree with all of these, but it sums up the night pretty well.

give it a rest canuck fans. worst fans in the league by far. they don't let it go. you lost game 6. show the calls the hawks didn't get.

15+ Year Old Account
    After watching the above video I do agree with some of the calls that were made in the Blackhawks favor. Would I say that the ref'ing was in their favor though? No. Shit happens, rules get broken & refs will let shit go and turn the other cheek for numerous things due to the playoffs. I've seen numerous things this year that were called AGAINST the Hawks that were absolutely bogus, but that's the name of the game.

Game 7 is on Vancouver ice & the winner of that game goes home or goes on. Let's see what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    the one thing i dont like, is if you are going to talk about inconsistency, show what your team got away with too. the calls definately were not that one sided.

for the cleaning the ice. its the first whistle AFTER the 10 minute mark. not CLOSE to the 10 minute mark.
    Like I said, I don't agree with all those, I didn't make the video.

And 1 second from the 10 minute mark? They delay it. After an icing call? Why not.

---------- Post added 2011-04-26 at 04:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lcarnegie View Post
    give it a rest canuck fans. worst fans in the league by far. they don't let it go. you lost game 6. show the calls the hawks didn't get.
    Why don't you show me?

I mean if it was so close, put together a compilation of the numerous penalties the Canucks got away with.

And if not, shut up, you blackhawks fan, your team sucks.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    And if not, shut up, you blackhawks fan, your team sucks
    We suck so bad we're the 2010 Stanley Cup Champions, come back from 3-0 deficit in the playoffs, & shut you out on home ice.

We're bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knails View Post
    We suck so bad we're the 2010 Stanley Cup Champions, come back from 3-0 deficit in the playoffs, & shut you out on home ice.

We're bad.
    the canucks looked like they did against Edmonton in the last two games...

because they couldn't be bothered trying against a horrible team no point in getting tired

15+ Year Old Account
    Come on guys. Chill out. the refs have been horrible EVERYWHERE in this playoff round.

We're bad.
    Finally, you admit it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sharks Advance!

15+ Year Old Account
    The Canucks played great in Game 6, don't say they didn't play well. They played like shit in Game 4 & 5.

Why is it any other fan of any of the team can admit to a loss or some sort of utter defeat, but Canucks fans will bitch and moan until they try to persuade others to see their point of view.

By the Way --- Sharks win!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    good bye LA

---------- Post added 2011-04-26 at 05:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by knails View Post
    the canucks played great in game 6, don't say they didn't play well. They played like shit in game 4 & 5.

Why is it any other fan of any of the team can admit to a loss or some sort of utter defeat, but canucks fans will bitch and moan until they try to persuade others to see their point of view.

By the way --- sharks win!!!!!

i was talking about games 4&5 wtf did u think i was talking about

15+ Year Old Account
    LA even had that god awful of a call for a 5 minute MAJOR and could not finish it off.

---------- Post added 2011-04-26 at 05:04 AM ----------

Western Conference Semi Finals Scenarios
    If Vancouver Beats Chicago
    (1)Vancouver versus (5)Nashville
    (2)San Jose versus (3)Detroit

If Chicago Beats Vancouver
    (2)San Jose versus (8)Chicago
    (3)Detroit versus (5)Nashville

these are the only two possible scenarios left.

Big Joe finally comes through, its about f**king time!
    Frostybuds - 85 Undead Mage - Kalecgos
    Róòr - 85 Goblin Death Knight - Kalecgos
    Dankovich - 85 Troll Priest - Kalecgos

The Canucks played great in Game 6, don't say they didn't play well. They played like shit in Game 4 & 5.

Why is it any other fan of any of the team can admit to a loss or some sort of utter defeat, but Canucks fans will bitch and moan until they try to persuade others to see their point of view.

Of course we played like shit in game 4 and 5.

You guys got massacred in game 6 and were lucky enough to eek out a win.

BIG JOEEE!

Wow and I just saw that John Scott punch. I dont get it... Scott's main objective is to punch people in the face - why wouldn't the refs call that? Fucks sake the guy played 0:59seconds the game, and that was the cumulative presence he bestowed in the game.

Whatever.

---------- Post added 2011-04-26 at 05:13 AM ----------

We did play like crap in games 4 and 5 and I acknowledge the losses.
    I remember it all too well

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry Vancouver fans but now i regretfully find myself rooting for them damn Blackhawks to win. do not want to face San Jose in the next round.

The only penalty id call would have been the Slash on Sedins stick.

Quote Originally Posted by lcarnegie View Post
    Why are we the worst fans in the league? We wouldnt be complaining so if we didnt care for our team. Pretty sure any true fan would defend their team given the chance.(It also doesnt help when you provoke them)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a Hawks fan, and it seems like the officiating has been pretty bad both ways in this series.

This has got to be terrible to go through for the Vancuver fans, but I'm having a great time! Go Hawks! I can't find my last post, but I wrote about how great it'll be to see an 8 seed come back from 3-0 to win the series and everybody laughed.

Although I hate the Canucks, I really feel for Schneider. I haven't seen any updates on him, but I hope he has a full recovery (after the series).

@Xevan, I'm stealing your signature :3

---------- Post added 2011-04-26 at 05:55 AM ----------

ps how do i center it

got it
    Last edited by cineplex; 2011-04-26 at 06:29 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Had to get myself a signature as well =D