15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    I really hope that this time around there are less suits at the games in Vancouver. I hate when the crowd just dies out after the anthems and after we're down a goal.
    Well when playoff tickets are running $500-1000 or more for a normal seat, you are going to get way more suits and professionals than average joes that get drunk and cheer their head off.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Well when playoff tickets are running $500-1000 or more for a normal seat, you are going to get way more suits and professionals than average joes that get drunk and cheer their head off.
    Bah, nosebleeds are where the real funs at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostrichsized View Post
    Bah, nosebleeds are where the real funs at.
    They're pretty much the only place you can get away with getting so stinking drunk that you make people around you leave.

...Not that I'd know.

10+ Year Old Account
    The nosebleeds have a better view of the full ice anyway. During last year's playoffs and during the Olympics, I had seats in the very back of the upper bowl, and I could see everything clearly. This season I was in the middle of the lower bowl, and the glass distorted the view whenever the puck was along the boards, and it was almost impossible to see the puck when it was at the far side of the ice.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    The nosebleeds have a better view of the full ice anyway. During last year's playoffs and during the Olympics, I had seats in the very back of the upper bowl, and I could see everything clearly. This season I was in the middle of the lower bowl, and the glass distorted the view whenever the puck was along the boards, and it was almost impossible to see the puck when it was at the far side of the ice.
    Probably depends on the Arena? I didn't have that problem on the mid level in Tampa last year.
    red panda red panda red panda!

15+ Year Old Account
    Fisher totally got away with Mugging Datsyuk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not enough penalties in this Nash/Det game lolz...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Fisher totally got away with Mugging Datsyuk.
    Less so the hit than him kneeling on Datsyuk's stick for a good 5 seconds there with Datsyuk trying to push him off it lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I didn't have any vision problems at the Sabre's games. Nosebleeds were definitely the best, just because of how barren they were.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    2-1 nashville

15+ Year Old Account
    WTF was that goal? As fantastic as Howard has played all game the Preds have two completely screwy deflection goals.

Apparently the Wings/Preds game is blacked out in Atlanta despite the NHL saying all year Preds games wouldn't be blacked out there. Fox Sports South has been showing Preds games this year, but they are showing the Braves tonight and the game on CNBC is blacked out.
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-04-12 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I didn't have any vision problems at the Sabre's games. Nosebleeds were definitely the best, just because of how barren they were.
    At Rangers games the 400's are packed to the rafters with the most surly motherfuckers on the face of the planet. And I love it.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Try being a Leafs fan where the good seats are $350 for the lower bowl of the ACC and they are filled with suits on a nightly basis. You see them sitting there drinking wine, sending emails on their smartphones and they aren't even watching the game. Team quality is a non issue, since the Leafs were playing so well at the start of the season and still those kinds of people are dead silent. Still though, imagine what playoff tickets will be like for Leafs fans when they start making the post season on a consistent basis, we will have to sell our organs in order to get a ticket.

this has got to be some kind of record for penaltys cant even go more than 2 mins 5v5 without a penalty being called

10+ Year Old Account
    I've worn my Helm jersey while watching two games. Both games, he was injured that day,. -.-
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've worn my Helm jersey while watching two games. Both games, he was injured that day,. -.-
    Fucking burn that jersey already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I can trade it for a Rinne jersey......

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's one of the things I enjoyed about the game I was at when I went to Buffalo in December, though the upper level was loaded with Leafs fans that night, however it's bloody cold up there with the vents like 3 meters above you, I felt like I needed a scarf to keep my neck from freezing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve0078 View Post
    this has got to be some kind of record for penaltys cant even go more than 2 mins 5v5 without a penalty being called
    At least half of these would have been allowed three days ago in the regular season that is the shitty part. The NHL needs to have one consistent set of calls regardless of the game. Teams shouldn't have to come into a game and take eight penalties to establish what is and isn't a penalty tonight.

---------- Post added 2012-04-11 at 09:37 PM ----------

Maybe I can trade it for a Rinne jersey......
    And now your sarcastic ill will towards Rinne is going to cause Datsyuk or Hank to get hurt. Way to go. IMO, Sharks jersey. If they lose to the Blues they are going to be flying off the backs of bandwagon fans from the offseason and seasons past like crazy.

At least half of these would have been allowed three days ago in the regular season that is the shitty part. The NHL needs to have one consistent set of calls regardless of the game. Teams shouldn't have to come into a game and take eight penalties to establish what is and isn't a penalty tonight.
    totally agree watching the pens flyers as well it seemed as if they were letting them go at it and letting them play playoff hockey hate how different refs are with what calls are and what arent