Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I'm sure they could win 72-0, and they'll still talk about Crosby.
    I just had a huge rant about this to my girlfriend who knows not a whole lot about hockey (sadly :[).
    It's amazing how everyone was STILL on the Penguins' nuts after their game 1 meltdown and I kept hearing "Oh, Crosby and Malkin just had an off game; it'll change come Friday night". I really am anxious to hear what everyone will say when it comes to the devastating loss they suffered tonight.

Also, I'm very glad the Wings won tonight. After Weber's obnoxious, uncalled for head-bashing play, and his insignificant fine, I changed my mind and started to rally for their quick exit from the post season.

Wow, way to fucking show up Canucks
    I remember it all too well

Quote Originally Posted by keelea View Post
    I just had a huge rant about this to my girlfriend who knows not a whole lot about hockey (sadly :[).
    It's amazing how everyone was STILL on the Penguins' nuts after their game 1 meltdown and I kept hearing "Oh, Crosby and Malkin just had an off game; it'll change come Friday night". I really am anxious to hear what everyone will say when it comes to the devastating loss they suffered tonight.

Also, I'm very glad the Wings won tonight. After Weber's obnoxious, uncalled for head-bashing play, and his insignificant fine, I changed my mind and started to rally for their quick exit from the post season.
    You may get your wish. Our first line still hasn't shown up and our PP sucks more than a 2 dollar hooker right now.

I think they need to change up the line rotation in Pittsburgh because malkin's line was on for 6 goals against tonight, and there powerplay is a fucking disgrace they look like the leafs.

Lol, who would have thought that in the playoffs Luongo would our best player.

Fuck Keith but more importantly fuck the disease that is concussions.

15+ Year Old Account
    4-1 LA now. ~5mins left. Looks like that game's sewn up.

The way Canucks have been playing in Game 1 and 2, they don't even deserve to be in the play offs, this is pathetic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Criptos View Post
    The way Canucks have been playing in Game 1 and 2, they don't even deserve to be in the play offs, this is pathetic.
    I'm all for a few upsets this round.

Yeap. They're playing like it's mid-season.

Hopefully they can do something in LA. I was contemplating going there, price of airfare+tickets+room is about half that of rink-side seats in vancouver.

15+ Year Old Account
    so far upsets in teh making

Philly over pitt (is this really an upset? philly won season series)
    LA over Canucks (this is just bad)

have to see more to determine rest.
    Last edited by AceofHarts; 2012-04-14 at 04:54 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    so far setups in teh making

Philly over pitt (is this really an upset? philly won season series)
    LA over Canucks (this is just bad)

have to see more to determine rest.
    Hard to say for certain. The trend has been set though. They've both dug deep holes. Vancouver might be fucked since they're going on the road now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Hard to say for certain. The trend has been set though. They've both dug deep holes. Vancouver might be fucked since they're going on the road now.
    so is shittsburgh...

Even when it was first period and it was going decently for the Canucks, It was like watching juniors after watching pens vs flyers. I feel like that series is spoiling me with amazing hockey. It's like the only one that showed up for the game was lou, which is saying a lot.

15+ Year Old Account
    so is shittsburgh...
    I have slightly more faith in them then Vancouver. Pens could still give Philly a run for their money. They just need to play all 60mins.

15+ Year Old Account
    Even when it was first period and it was going decently for the Canucks, It was like watching juniors after watching pens vs flyers. I feel like that series is spoiling me with amazing hockey. It's like the only one that showed up for the game was lou, which is saying a lot.
    if you consider an offensive goal fest good hockey....

If you don't think G1 and 2 of Pen vs Flyers entertaining hockey, then well Iono what to say.

15+ Year Old Account
    Please don't respond to trolls guys. he's been dealt with, but it makes it hard when people chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    Really? Thanks for enlightening me dumb ass, why would I consider my opinion to be fact? Of course I know its an opinion, if you agree great if you dont go fuck yourself

DAT PHILIDEPLHIA HEART. Man that team is fun to watch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Man, the upsets this year are pouring in...I'm loving the Kings smoking the Canucks and Philly just tearing into Pittsburgh. I'm sure it wont' be as good if PHX does the same to us though....