In his post-game conference it seemed like Babcock was more pissed off with the organization than the players
    I remember it all too well

10+ Year Old Account
    Nashville, I know you might be new to this Playoffs thing, but the handshake is sacred. Chants of "you suck" are uncalled for and classless.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    Nashville, I know you might be new to this Playoffs thing, but the handshake is sacred. Chants of "you suck" are uncalled for and classless.
    Considering weve only missed them once in the last 9 years I'm gonna go with not that new to the playoffs. The handshake happened, had the Preds players not done it that would be breaking the Sacred Cow. How the fans choose to celebrate has nothing to do with a handshake.

BTW anyone from a team that chooses to clap through the entirety of the National Anthem of all things has no room to talk about the way other fans do things.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    NYR vs Ottawa in 6
    Boston vs Washington in 6
    NJD vs Florida Panthers in 6
    Pittsburgh vs Philadelphia in 7

LAK vs Canucks in 7
    St Louis vs San Jose in 4
    Phoenix vs Chicago in 5
    Detroit vs Nashville in 5
    One correct so far..

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Considering weve only missed them once in the last 9 years I'm gonna go with not that new to the playoffs. The handshake happened, had the Preds players not done it that would be breaking the Sacred Cow. How the fans choose to celebrate has nothing to do with a handshake.

BTW anyone from a team that chooses to clap through the entirety of the National Anthem of all things has no room to talk about the way other fans do things.

except it shows how classless your fans are. i believe that was the point he was going for.....

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm quite disapointed. Only 5 goals in that Flyvers Penguins game? Oh boy, however I do like that Penguins is perhaps making a comeback, and I would like the Hawks to make one aswell, with 3 victories in a row. Tonight it might be last time to shine Hawks, you better make this game worth watching.
    Gratz to Blues and Nashville.
    A good advice for the Hawks: Draft defense..
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

NHL around the world:
    Taiwan edition.
    A news-report(?) addressing Hockey Violence and the NHL playoffs, if I understand it correctly :P

Warning: The movie above contains animated blood

Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    except it shows how classless your fans are. i believe that was the point he was going for.....

And my point was, Pot, Kettle, Black.

15+ Year Old Account
    OMG BURN!! I freaking hate that about Chicago too. As a Detroit fan, I don't care if you chant at us after the game. Big deal. I'm sure that isn't the only time that has ever happened. Just comical that they would rather jeer Detroit than be cheering for the Preds lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    And my point was, Pot, Kettle, Black.
    Chicago fans are stupid, Nashvillle fans are petty. This is what I'm understanding.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

So where are all the Wings fans saying that they were making it to the cup this year?

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesfan18 View Post
    Interesting? More like just 6 forwards on the ice for each team. Hockey without any defense is the most boring, worst thing to watch.
    I agree. NYR/OTT and BOS/WSH are both far more interesting series than Traffic Cones VS not so humaangas big.

---------- Post added 2012-04-21 at 11:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I have nothing to say, other than; God dammit.
    If it's any condolence, I love your signature now.
    red panda red panda red panda!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hawtlol View Post
    So where are all the Wings fans saying that they were making it to the cup this year?
    Theres about a dozen posts from us over the last three pages and all of us are in the chat every night. So we aren't exactly burying our heads in the ground. Darn the Wings won't win the Cup, just like twenty eight other teams all of which had fans confident they would win the Cup.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Theres about a dozen posts from us over the last three pages and all of us are in the chat every night. So we aren't exactly burying our heads in the ground. Darn the Wings won't win the Cup, just like twenty eight other teams all of which had fans confident they would win the Cup.
    Twenty-seven, pretty sure jackets fans never thought they'd win the cup
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

I have nothing to say, other than; God dammit.
    You can say that again...We ended up turning the Flyers into a drinking game by the second intermission. Passes for a turnover and scoring opportunities botched by a bad pass/stick handling = shot... needless to say was merc'd before game's end. /sigh

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

15+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Torres got the book thrown at him....25 Game Suspension. About time Shanahan got it right.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/con...-vidchn-safety

10+ Year Old Account
    25 game suspension? Holy shit. Torres is fucking lucky he is under contract for next season, other wise his career would be over.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    25 game suspension? Holy shit. Torres is fucking lucky he is under contract for next season, other wise his career would be over.
    Yeah, I totally didn't see that amount of games coming. I saw 10 max and maybe a warning like Matt Cooke got about cleaning up his act. Justice is served, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Knails View Post
    Yeah, I totally didn't see that amount of games coming. I saw 10 max and maybe a warning like Matt Cooke got about cleaning up his act. Justice is served, I guess.
    I was expecting a flat 10... two prior head hits this season and his known history - and the fact Hossa went to the hospital on a stretcher... but 25 games? G'damn!

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.