The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I hate watching games with the other team's announcers, every time Dustin Brown hits somebody I think they're gonna drown in crocodile tears
    That's a really tough one to call. Pominville is the one who skates into him but it looks like Brown purposefully extends his arm to deliver an elbow/shoulder to his face. I see Wild fans calling for 3-5 games to force him to miss playoff games but I seriously doubt that will happen. His hearing is today.

10+ Year Old Account
    later Brown made light contact with a guy who lost his edge because he was turning sharply

you'd have thought they just saw McSorley hitting Brashear

Eh... It looks more like he's bracing himself for a hit he thinks might be coming than actually trying to elbow him. He might get a game, but I think that'd be kind of bogus. I don't really like the guy, but I'd feel kind of guilty suspending him for that.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Makes sense. Had they had only 1 game left in the regular season it probably would have been 1 game. I'm sure Kings fans will be pissed though if they go into the last game of the season against San Jose, winner gets home ice in their series, and they are missing their captain.

4 Staal brothers will be in the same arena tomorrow night. Would be cool if they could work out a Staal/Staal/Staal line if only for a shift or two.
    Last edited by Stommped; 2013-04-24 at 10:28 PM.

I'm not sure who the better goalie is right now; Reimer, Bishop, or the posts behind Bishop.

15+ Year Old Account
    Detroit playing well against LA early.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Playoff feeling in this Detroit/LA game, can't fucking wait now. Also thanks Toronto, need those Lightning assholes to start winning games.

15+ Year Old Account
    all im saying is this: if Detroit plays like they do tonight, in the playoffs, teams better watch out.

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 10:16 PM ----------

Detroit has a 1 point lead over columbus, a 4 point lead over dallas, for the 8th spot. they own the tiebreaker over columbus and are tied with it for dallas.

if detroit wins tomorrow and columbus loses, its all locked in.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    He doesn't exaggerate on this. That shot is going to the roof.

15+ Year Old Account
    He doesn't exaggerate on this. That shot is going to the roof.
    But if the puck just slid off his stick....it would have gone in.

I hate to bash Crow and he can make some HUGE SAVES like the one above, but he lets the floaters way too common.

10+ Year Old Account
    I spit on your complaining, nobody is allowed to complain about goaltending when they're about to take the Jennings Trophy

I don't really mind Detroit playing themselves in, but two really lousy efforts in a row from the Kings are a concern, and now the Blues have a chance to sneak into the 4 seed...

I can only hope that it comes down to the final game against the Sharks again, this time without that fucking cheat Clowe around

To most of the American fan's in here I know you probably don't get TSN and their constant coverage of Winnipeg Jet's head coach Claude Noel, so most of you miss out on gem's like this one.

And what the hell happened with the Leafs tonight, that was just a disgusting display of lazy hockey. Better clean it up tomorrow against the Panthers and before the Playoffs start.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Karlsson is back tonight.

https://twitter.com/SunGarrioch/stat...49839497539585

More impressive recoverey than AP?

15+ Year Old Account
    so if Detroit wins tonight and Columbus loses in regulation then Detroit locks up an 8 seed minimum.
    if Detroit wins both remaining games and Minny loses 1 in regulation detroit is a 7 seed.

Realise Stommped already posted this, but I am thrilled.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Section 102. Row 32. 2 tickets. Total cost? Priceless....aka $5,000 CAD EACH! That's on Stub Hub for a Leafs playoff game.

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 08:08 PM ----------

Leafs looking solid after their shit performance last night.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Section 102. Row 32. 2 tickets. Total cost? Priceless....aka $5,000 CAD EACH! That's on Stub Hub for a Leafs playoff game.

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 08:08 PM ----------

Leafs looking solid after their shit performance last night.
    Man the Leafs do not fuck around on ticket prices for the playoffs. I realize its been like 20 years since they played in the playoffs, but come on. How can any regular Leafs fan afford those prices.

Oh wait, the ACC is a business meeting location, not an arena for fans to attend games anywhere but the upper rows.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know rite! Playoff tickets went on sale yesterday and people are already scalping them. Cheapest pair of tickets I saw in the screenshot on Stub Hub were a grand for lower level seats. Fucking pisses me off how much the fans get fucked because of all the corporate suits who get free seats from the corporations that own them. I might be willing to justify a 200 dollar ticket price if it was ice level, but gold section tickets are on average around 350 a person. But hey, if I was making 80,000+ a year, I'd probably be willing to pay those kinds of prices!

10+ Year Old Account
    4m for roughing.. I hope they put that fool back on the ice